gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The two girls in 100% love and sub and 40 ~ 50 in lesbian yet there is still one of the two who decides to leave and is no longer available :/
They need to be 50% (sub) or above

The "Ask audrey to come into your office" isn't working for me - she's at Max Sub and 80 LP - I am also the CEO.
That one is buggy currently, you can try my unofficial fixpack if you want: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8047832

Mar 6, 2022

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks dude - your fix worked - is it the same for Lexi? How to get her to join Home Harem? Do I need to do the Mall date first so she meets Sasha and gets her sub cap increased? Currently she is at 80 LP and 25 Sub
Yes the fixpack also fixes the Lexi bug and yes you've to go the Lexi slave path first (until you got the scene with Lexi, Sasha and Samantha) before she can join the harem...

Oct 23, 2021
It's my game or when you start a new one along with a cheated save game, your character has all the skills that you cheated?

Because, as I'm going to start again a non-cheated game, and for curiosity I choose Bree (just to see how is the introduction) and not only the cheats were enabled, but the only skills that she doesn't have 'learn' are sex related.

And speaking of restarting, which path is more 'faster' to reach a NG+: Bree gamer path or Sasha path?

In both cases I will choose the skills 'Martial Arts', 'Games' or 'Guitar', 'Animals hate me', and 'I'm lucky' (the $2500 extras will be helpful, especially if I choose Sasha path, I can buy in the first day, the guitar and with luck, trigger the 'Sasha has band' event before the Friday).

I know well how the Sasha story goes, and is not really hard, actually, Sasha is quite easy, but I never play the gamer path and, probably is not difficult at all.

skyboy1123

Sep 2, 2020
I tried Samantha's b and d routes
But after I completed the following work, my LP was locked at 0 when Emma appeared,
and there was no way to improve it. What is the problem?
Samantha's LP was only 60 when Emma came out

A Friend Date
Prerequisite: Bakery, 2 days after the last event.

Samantha organizes to get together with Mike and Emma (which takes place at 16:00 on the day of your choice). Choosing to joke about dating both of them gains Sam 5 . After this event Emma will give you her number.

Outcome: Emma become available on map, and max set to 10 <---my emma LP only 0

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
girls but how long to get pregnant? because I got the info that Audrey got pregnant but she still doesn't appear with the belly that proves it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(the $2500 extras will be helpful, especially if I choose Sasha path, I can buy in the first day, the guitar and with luck, trigger the 'Sasha has band' event before the Friday).
Money should carry over into NG+ as well, so if you have a save to convert into an ending, consider working a week or two more before marrying and then you can just buy all the stuff including sports car before doing any work.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
How to talk to Anna about TV? It isn't in the options avaliable in "talking" and she is the only one missing from the band harem
You need to raise your knowledge stat, each time it reaches certain thresholds a choice of new conversation topic becomes available. Going to college classes will do it

Reactions: overlordaniel
Mar 6, 2022
Yes the fixpack also fixes the Lexi bug and yes you've to go the Lexi slave path first (until you got the scene with Lexi, Sasha and Samantha) before she can join the harem...
Sounds good - I managed to get the foursome but how to trigger adding her in? For some reason her slave quest says I refused but she am able to give her a collar.

EDIT: Managed to trigger it by going to her in trailer park, trying to speak to housemates but no option for lexi - maybe they need to be in the house and not outside.

Oct 23, 2021
Money should carry over into NG+ as well, so if you have a save to convert into an ending, consider working a week or two more before marrying and then you can just buy all the stuff including sports car before doing any work.
I will take the 'I'm lucky' skill in the first game. I suppose that in the next NG+ the skill will be carried, like the others skills.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ok, does anyone have this (presumably) bug, where your 'needs' cap drops over time? At some point, I had 'fun' at 14 or 15 max for an extended period of time, but then it got to 10. Same with 'energy'; it got to 13, but, after some time (after a few sex scenes, I think, of after I got 'athletes' from 70+ to 80) the cap got set to 11. My shower cap is stil 15, though. What's up with that and how to fix.

pandaman12345

Feb 1, 2018
I don't know if it's possible but can I change the name of the male mc after the name was already chosen I am using a old save I got from here but I would want to change the name?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes