switters76

Mar 22, 2018
For questions you can always refer to the wiki linked in the original post. Or ask here, we have two or three quite knowledgeable players around happy to help. However, some more info than "stuck with her" would be helpful, like "what does her hint say" and "where is the problem with that" (e. g. can't you find a place, is there no option to do certain stuff, is the hint too vague, are things just not happening?).
Well, I always refer to the wiki.

Stats:

Minami:
100 LP
50 KP (locked)
50 lesbian

Hints:
the only ones checked are
- M. will move in
- wait for M. to move in
- meet M. in the living room;
- meet M. at home;
- meet M. on the second floor;
- go on a date with M.

the rest I just have not been able to unlock, and I haven't been able to help her with learning how to kiss or else (on my other save, I've gone pretty far).

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Different girls have a different outlook on life. Some want kids, some want them but maybe later, some don't at all. So the requirements for condoms differ.

For that purpose, this might just not be the best game. Quite a lot of stuff to do before you can start with that.
Well im thankfull that you answered me,but it still doesnt answer as to why i manage to do those girl i mention to get unprotected sex atleast once before all the failed attempt to get it once more,and as your reccomendation for try other game instead,yes i am going to do it,but atleast i wanna ask first for the content i search no?,but it seem its gonna hard to get it in this game i guess,although one of reason i like this game is the many choice of girl u can get which kinda hard to get from other

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well im thankfull that you answered me,but it still doesnt answer as to why i manage to do those girl i mention to get unprotected sex atleast once before all the failed attempt to get it once more,and as your reccomendation for try other game instead,yes i am going to do it,but atleast i wanna ask first for the content i search no?,but it seem its gonna hard to get it in this game i guess,although one of reason i like this game is the many choice of girl u can get which kinda hard to get from other
While it could of course always be a bug, some events which are not the specific after date coffees do not give you the option to sock up before the party starts, could it be that it was some of those?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
While it could of course always be a bug, some events which are not the specific after date coffees do not give you the option to sock up before the party starts, could it be that it was some of those?
I actually cant really remember now,but i think yea,i think they go to nightclub,and that when they will agree to do unprotected sex while their LP and KP isnt that high,now this is a clue i searching for,though i think afterward they will be mad at mc and their LP got lowered alot kek,do you think it also depend on the date location choice?,i vaguely remember dating hanna and she did unprotected se,but i forgot choose what location but u think the romantic point already got increased although the date only started

skyboy1123

Sep 2, 2020
Well, I always refer to the wiki.

Stats:

Minami:
100 LP
50 KP (locked)
50 lesbian

Hints:
the only ones checked are
- M. will move in
- wait for M. to move in
- meet M. in the living room;
- meet M. at home;
- meet M. on the second floor;
- go on a date with M.

the rest I just have not been able to unlock, and I haven't been able to help her with learning how to kiss or else (on my other save, I've gone pretty far).
I'm guessing this is missing, by the way how much is your Siscon?
The lp kp of this character doesn't matter much, the point is Siscon

Practice dating
Prerequisites: Minami >=95, Siscon Points >= 40, done Minami asks for a favor, Saturday 14:00, Click/press on the extra icon that appears

Mike goes to an aquarium practice date with Minami.

If Mike holds her hand it will increase his Siscon Points by +5.

Outcome: You can now date Minami, Max Siscon Points set to 60 (if Mike holds her hand at the aquarium).

switters76

Mar 22, 2018
I'm guessing this is missing, by the way how much is your Siscon?
The lp kp of this character doesn't matter much, the point is Siscon
40 Siscon and locked.

Practice dating
Prerequisites: Minami >=95, Siscon Points >= 40, done Minami asks for a favor, Saturday 14:00, Click/press on the extra icon that appears

Mike goes to an aquarium practice date with Minami.

If Mike holds her hand it will increase his Siscon Points by +5.

Outcome: You can now date Minami, Max Siscon Points set to 60 (if Mike holds her hand at the aquarium).
Nothing happens for me on Saturday or any other day, no extra icons, etc.

I have dated her, but only because she asks and I agree.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I chosed to tell Samantha that Ryan was cheating on her and therefore, the weeding was cancelled.
Is it still possible to do a Home Harem with Samantha or no?
Because I'm at the point where we have to talk about our relationship and It ends with "Samantha and You are exclusive".

skyboy1123

Sep 2, 2020
I chosed to tell Samantha that Ryan was cheating on her and therefore, the weeding was cancelled.
Is it still possible to do a Home Harem with Samantha or no?
Because I'm at the point where we have to talk about our relationship and It ends with "Samantha and You are exclusive".
Prerequisites: Samantha accepted a (finish any path except path C),

If Minami is not part of the home harem: Mike has to talk to Bree and Sasha to ask them if it's ok that Samantha joins the home harem.

If Minami is part of the home harem: Mike has to ask Bree, Sasha and Minami if they are ok with Samantha joining the home harem.

Outcome: They will always accept.

I'll be faithfulSamtha's status will change to girlfriend
I can't promiseSamantha is gone forever
I admit (KP>= 75)Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship
You're the only oneSamtha's status will change to girlfriend

The one that got furious
Prerequisites: Samantha is your girlfriend, not non-exclusive relationship, cheated on her, on a date

Samantha gets a little bit mad at Mike.

Outcome: Samantha is gone forever

Reactions: Fapmigo

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Prerequisites: Samantha accepted a (finish any path except path C),

If Minami is not part of the home harem: Mike has to talk to Bree and Sasha to ask them if it's ok that Samantha joins the home harem.

If Minami is part of the home harem: Mike has to ask Bree, Sasha and Minami if they are ok with Samantha joining the home harem.

Outcome: They will always accept.

I'll be faithfulSamtha's status will change to girlfriend
I can't promiseSamantha is gone forever
I admit (KP>= 75)Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship
You're the only oneSamtha's status will change to girlfriend

The one that got furious
Prerequisites: Samantha is your girlfriend, not non-exclusive relationship, cheated on her, on a date

Samantha gets a little bit mad at Mike.

Outcome: Samantha is gone forever
Thanks I have to try everything again

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes