Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Only a scene or she would also get her own path?
...because she is really cute and adorable, and that's notorious in a game where many girls aim for "sexy"
Interesting question, "traditional sexy" vs "cute sexy".

My first take on how they appeal to me would be (not accounting for success in appealing or availability as a LI). Of course those with a more fleshed out storyline will be more firmly set.

"Traditional": Aletta, Alexis, Angela, Audrey, Camila, Cassidy, Cherie, Kiara, Kylie, Lavish, Lexi, Palla, Sasha, Samantha
"Cute": Emma, Harmony, Kat, Minami, Morgan, Shiori
"A bit of both": Bree, Hanna, Natalie
"Different appeal": Anna, Ayesha, Kleio, Gwendolyne, Reona (?)

Some explanations:
Sasha has the goth shtick, which could put her into "different". However, given that she has suiting clothing including an evening dress which defy the goth stereotype in not being grey-mousish at all and her interest in her looks (hair color, boob size) later on, in the end she is a traditional to me.

Bree is completely a traditionalist in looks, but has a cutesy character, whereas Hanna and Natalie are a mixture by looks alone.

With Kylie I went for "what she is going for at first glance". I ignored the whole stalking and murdering stuff because that's not really appealing as such to me.

Both Shiori and Lexi border on "different appeal", you could even make an argument for Camila ("tough cop girl"), but making the categories too specific would mean each girl has their own and the whole idea breaks down.

Reactions: MisterDuck
Oct 23, 2021
So, I went to the bakery to speak with Samantha about Ryan cheated on her (path D) and she introduced Emma to Mike (I forget that is in the bakery where Mike finds her).
Sam call Mike a 'friend' and I wonder if even having the home harem, Mike could have a chance with her.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So, I went to the bakery to speak with Samantha about Ryan cheated on her (path D) and she introduced Emma to Mike (I forget that is in the bakery where Mike finds her).
Sam call Mike a 'friend' and I wonder if even having the home harem, Mike could have a chance with her.
If you told Sam about Ryan before the wedding, yeah, she wasn't going to join the Home Harem anyway.

Sam will only join the Home Harem if she has an affair with you after the wedding, when she finds out by herself that he was seeing other women.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Keep the Wiki open on display 2 in the future.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
So I managed to deal with an untimely confrontation in the band harem (Kleio stats were too low and she would leave me) by avoiding the band practice for a while and now it doesn’t seem to to trigger.

Unfortunately I have the same issue with Aletta and Shiori. As soon as I walk into the office, they confront me and Aletta fires me. I searched the thread and someone said you’ll have to wait a week or more after fucking both of them.

Well it has been over a week and they still rush me as soon as I go to the office. I can wait a little bit more before I’m bankrupt but can anyone at least confirm that you can wait this out like the band harem? Or am I just guaranteed a firing at this point?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hyfka

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a minute since I last played. I think Jan of this year, if the date on my saves are to be believed. I'm just going to start over again as I probably missed a lot of features and stuff that was added. It gives me a chance to experiment with my choices again, too. This is one of the few sandbox games that I found enjoyable to restart over and over again.

Also, I'm curious if we'll be able to have more rooms or be able to buy a bigger house in the future. If it's not a thing already. It's not really needed, as you can get by fine without it, but I was wondering if it could happen.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's been a minute since I last played. I think Jan of this year, if the date on my saves are to be believed. I'm just going to start over again as I probably missed a lot of features and stuff that was added. It gives me a chance to experiment with my choices again, too. This is one of the few sandbox games that I found enjoyable to restart over and over again.

Also, I'm curious if we'll be able to have more rooms or be able to buy a bigger house in the future. If it's not a thing already. It's not really needed, as you can get by fine without it, but I was wondering if it could happen.
There was some talk along those lines, mostly just for fun, after all we need room for beds for everybody, but IIRC it was squashed - there's not gonna be a "all pokémon harem". So couch for Lexi and bed sharing for SashSam it is. And no place for the others in there.

Plus, a house would set us back quite a bit financially - not undoable, especially in NG+, but yeah.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There was some talk along those lines, mostly just for fun, after all we need room for beds for everybody, but IIRC it was squashed - there's not gonna be a "all pokémon harem". So couch for Lexi and bed sharing for SashSam it is. And no place for the others in there.

Plus, a house would set us back quite a bit financially - not undoable, especially in NG+, but yeah.
I see. Thanks for the answer. I was just curious about it. Now, I have a couple of blondes to go impregnate again. ;)

Reactions: MisterDuck
Oct 23, 2021
If you told Sam about Ryan before the wedding, yeah, she wasn't going to join the Home Harem anyway.

Sam will only join the Home Harem if she has an affair with you after the wedding, when she finds out by herself that he was seeing other women.
Thanks for reply, but I was speaking about Emma. I should have edited the post and clarify that I was asking if Mike have a chance with Emma. Anyway, thanks :)

So couch for Lexi and bed sharing for SashSam it is. And no place for the others in there.

I always wanted to know how the girls sleep in the house when the full home harem is formed. I thought that Bree could share the room with Samantha or Lexi, and Sasha with the other girl.

And yes, I think that buying a big house could be a nice addition to future versions.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I always wanted to know how the girls sleep in the house when the full home harem is formed. I thought that Bree could share the room with Samantha or Lexi, and Sasha with the other girl.

And yes, I think that buying a big house could be a nice addition to future versions.
You can visit the rooms then you will see how they split up.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hard to say, Sam introducing you only as a friend only starts Emma's storyline. If you can go all the way to get Emma's "Benji" depends on a few things, like Bree's current status, her lesbian points and if she's pregnant or not and if you got a girlfriend (fiancees, mistresses, pets, sex slaves and pregnant girls count all for this one) during one of her events...

Feb 13, 2022
I seem to be stuck at having Lexi, to be a part of the home harem. I have already talked with Bree, Sasha, Minami, and Sam. And the objective is telling me "Tell Lexi she can move in". But whenever I want to talk to Lexi about it, it doesn't show any indication of me being able to tell Lexi, she is allowed to live in the house. Even though the Wiki only says,
"Lexi moves in
Prerequisites: Done ask the girls, 08:00 - 17:00

Lexi move's into the house and sleeps on one of the sofas from now on."
I've waited for about 2 in-game weeks and nothing seems to have changed. Did I do something wrong, am I missing some step or did I unintentionally bug it somehow?

Source from wiki:

Oct 23, 2021
Lexi moves in
Prerequisites
: Done ask the girls, 08:00 - 17:00

Lexi move's into the house and sleeps on one of the sofas from now on."
I've waited for about 2 in-game weeks and nothing seems to have changed. Did I do something wrong, am I missing some step or did I unintentionally bug it somehow?
It's a bug. There is a patch for 22.4.0d version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8047832

- - -

Hard to say, Sam introducing you only as a friend only starts Emma's storyline. If you can go all the way to get Emma's "Benji" depends on a few things, like Bree's current status, her lesbian points and if she's pregnant or not and if you got a girlfriend (fiancees, mistresses, pets, sex slaves and pregnant girls count all for this one) during one of her events...
Oh, I don't have a chance.
I have Bree and Sasha in the home harem both collared; I'm almost at the end of the path D with Samantha and in the Minami path, I can't go to the water park date and beach date with her (current season is Autumn), so she is on hold at the moment.

So, yeah, she's gonna friendzone me.

NamVoDex

May 22, 2022
I cant find mission "Is Palla dating someone else?".

I followed the Wiki's instructions. And stuck. I have been waiting at 0:00 for 1 week.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So I tried searching for the answer in the forum but couldn't find an answer and I'm just curious if anyone knows.
Will there ever be anything fantasy or super natural ever in the game? Like say a demon girl or something. I got wondering because I started a new playthrough and the beginning had the tease of the creator saying he was a demon lord of lust. So it just had me wondering if it ever would be possible to have something fantasy related. Besides the dream thing with that is.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So I tried searching for the answer in the forum but couldn't find an answer and I'm just curious if anyone knows.
Will there ever be anything fantasy or super natural ever in the game? Like say a demon girl or something. I got wondering because I started a new playthrough and the beginning had the tease of the creator saying he was a demon lord of lust. So it just had me wondering if it ever would be possible to have something fantasy related. Besides the dream thing with that is.
That's a reference to an old 80s french pen and paper role playing game ;)

Mar 24, 2022
Not that it's an important thing right now, but on my Emma save, I saw a post here a ways back that she was able to get pregnant, but right now, her LP doesn't go above 50 or 60 in the game's current state. I finished all of her current story, and she doesn't want to do it without protection, so unless I'm missing something, it's not happening.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes