Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone maybe have a Save fairly at the beginning, but things like Emma unlocked, Samantha is divorced, Morgan shows up and so on ?
I dont want to start another new game, 4 times in 2 weeks is enough. :(

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
I mean there's a couple girls who have literally no implementation to them other than their intro, and Bree's Main Character path has barely anything by comparison
Just discovered this game today, I didnt' want to start it if it wasn't at least 50% done, I don't like short game plays.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ok, does anyone have this (presumably) bug, where your 'needs' cap drops over time? At some point, I had 'fun' at 14 or 15 max for an extended period of time, but then it got to 10. Same with 'energy'; it got to 13, but, after some time (after a few sex scenes, I think, of after I got 'athletes' from 70+ to 80) the cap got set to 11. My shower cap is stil 15, though. What's up with that and how to fix.
Ok, I'm at a point in my playthrough when, if I decide to study at a university and rise my 'knowledge' from 57 to 60, my 'fun' cap (scales of knowledge) drops from 12 to 10, instead of rising. And if I want to go to the gym to rise 'fitness' from 77, my 'energy' cap drops by 2 (from 13 to 11). The only solution i was able to find is rising my caps manually through console commands (hero.xx.max = xx). Something is definitely wrong with calculations in this game, especially considering that u don't get cap boost if u raise attributes through cheat menu (worked only with 'energy').
I like this game, but I swear to god, every time i pick it up, I stumble upon a bug that either makes it unplayable, or turnes it into a chore to play.
Just discovered this game today, I didnt' want to start it if it wasn't at least 50% done, I don't like short game plays.
I wouldn't call this game short by any stretch of the imagination. One character's storyline may seem short, but scenes are locked behind a lot of variables so it will take time to unlock everything.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Nah, there is enough girls with a Finished Storyline to give a sense of closure before you can drop the game and wait for the next actualization.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
There's something like 20 girls in the game. Of those:
- At least a third have complete storylines.
- Almost every girl is involved in harem of some kind.
- There's multiple sex scenes for every girl.
- There's about another year's worth of content (version number alone should tell you there's been over 20 updates to the game).

Long story short - its not a short game.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
There's something like 20 girls in the game. Of those:
- At least a third have complete storylines.
- Almost every girl is involved in harem of some kind.
- There's multiple sex scenes for every girl.
- There's about another year's worth of content (version number alone should tell you there's been over 20 updates to the game).

Long story short - its not a short game.
For most girls it says 'thats all for now'. Doesn't that mean almost none of them are finished?

Still enough content to start this though.

Another question, does the Sasha/Scottie content lock out other Sasha stuff or can she be conquered later on?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
For most girls it says 'thats all for now'. Doesn't that mean almost none of them are finished?

Some people on steam have over 500h on the game so don't be worried about the lack of content ;)
Soem girls are mostly finished but might get optional scenes or harem options later on :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

It depends a bit on what you call "complete". If you mean "as it will be in the finished product" then possibly no, changes happen all the time and I expect e. g. Bree's gamer path to get updates. As with "all open questions are resolved, now you can marry" then there are a lot of them.

But as for your original question: there indeed is more than enough content to give it a try even though some stories (and we all know that according to Murphy this may easily be the ones you're most interested in) still hit a wall.

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to make the gurl always accept u do sex without condom?or a chance to increase it,the main reasons i play this game cuz of impregnation content,but damm its hard to get that unless i clear all of their story to get their LP high enough,although sometime i somehow manage to get them do unprotected sex while their LP and KP is low,but its really rare to happen or that idk what the Prerequisite to get it,like example out of many time i try,i manage to make aletta and hanna do unprotected sex while their KP and LP is low,but only managed to do it once,after that i cant get it anymore (i mean doing new save),so please game mastah,gime your knowledge

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to make the gurl always accept u do sex without condom?or a chance to increase it,the main reasons i play this game cuz of impregnation content,but damm its hard to get that unless i clear all of their story to get their LP high enough,although sometime i somehow manage to get them do unprotected sex while their LP and KP is low,but its really rare to happen or that idk what the Prerequisite to get it,like example out of many time i try,i manage to make aletta and hanna do unprotected sex while their KP and LP is low,but only managed to do it once,after that i cant get it anymore (i mean doing new save),so please game mastah,gime your knowledge
Well, isn't it kinda understandable that girls only want "impregnation content" if they trust the guy enough? What's wrong with it not being available for everybody in the beginning, when you can work towards it easily?

Reactions: Andrealphus
Oct 23, 2021

Yes, there is a way: cheats.

EDIT: My bad if the post sounds a little passive-aggressive.

There is no other way that in one game you could score with mostly of the girls. There are certainly skills, some could be learned, others not, and trait ('hung', 'lucky' only for Emma, but if you want to go for all the chicks, she will not let you advance in her story) that will help you, or even be necessary to get high LP or KP with the girls.

Last edited:

switters76

Mar 22, 2018
Some people on steam have over 500h on the game so don't be worried about the lack of content ;)
Soem girls are mostly finished but might get optional scenes or harem options later on :)
Hi, thanks for all your efforts into making this a great game.

I got it on Steam recently when it went on some offer. I've been playing it a lot and I'm enjoying it even more than I would have thought.

I have a question for you, one that probably someone else has asked several times. I remember seeing the game here a long time ago, and from the start it said clearly that Mike has a lot more content than Bree. What's the plan with her? When is she getting (much, hopefully) more content?

On a side note, for everyone: on my first save I tried a bit of this and that. I got the home harem with Bree and Sasha, but missed on some other girls.
So after a while I tried a new game, since a fresh start with more knowledge of the girls and how the game works would have made it even better.
Sadly, I'm stuck with Minami (whereas on the other game I was quite far ahead) and I don't know how to get it further.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have a question for you, one that probably someone else has asked several times. I remember seeing the game here a long time ago, and from the start it said clearly that Mike has a lot more content than Bree. What's the plan with her? When is she getting (much, hopefully) more content?
Andrealphus mentioned that she should be growing to about 1/3 of Mike's content, but there isn't a precise timeline. With his idea (not a promise) of finishing in a year, give or take, some growth should be close.

On a side note, for everyone: on my first save I tried a bit of this and that. I got the home harem with Bree and Sasha, but missed on some other girls.
So after a while I tried a new game, since a fresh start with more knowledge of the girls and how the game works would have made it even better.
Sadly, I'm stuck with Minami (whereas on the other game I was quite far ahead) and I don't know how to get it further.
For questions you can always refer to the wiki linked in the original post. Or ask here, we have two or three quite knowledgeable players around happy to help. However, some more info than "stuck with her" would be helpful, like "what does her hint say" and "where is the problem with that" (e. g. can't you find a place, is there no option to do certain stuff, is the hint too vague, are things just not happening?).

Oct 23, 2021
Where can I find the 'time control' mod?

I use the 'advanced wait' mod, which is an update and better version of this (I didn't try it. Don't know if it is compatible with newer versions of LoSeSB).

1841373_1652916054261.png

Credits to dirani, for the screenshot.

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Well, isn't it kinda understandable that girls only want "impregnation content" if they trust the guy enough? What's wrong with it not being available for everybody in the beginning, when you can work towards it easily?
Well its not wrong,just that you know i just want to go for quick wank and then go my day happi,anyway ty for answer

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Yes, there is a way: cheats.

EDIT: My bad if the post sounds a little passive-aggressive.

There is no other way that in one game you could score with mostly of the girls. There are certainly skills, some could be learned, others not, and trait ('hung', 'lucky' only for Emma, but if you want to go for all the chicks, she will not let you advance in her story) that will help you, or even be necessary to get high LP or KP with the girls.
Then how do you think i accidentaly got hanna and aletta do unprotected sex with low LP and KP,and also yes i use cheat,i add lucky and hung to my self already,make all my attribute max,also i remember that i also manage to get alexis go unprotected sex when i first play game and first time dated her,does it mean its just RNG? Like only low percentage it will happen

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then how do you think i accidentaly got hanna and aletta do unprotected sex with low LP and KP,and also yes i use cheat,i add lucky and hung to my self already,make all my attribute max,also i remember that i also manage to get alexis go unprotected sex when i first play game and first time dated her,does it mean its just RNG? Like only low percentage it will happen
Different girls have a different outlook on life. Some want kids, some want them but maybe later, some don't at all. So the requirements for condoms differ.

Well its not wrong,just that you know i just want to go for quick wank and then go my day happi,anyway ty for answer
For that purpose, this might just not be the best game. Quite a lot of stuff to do before you can start with that.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes