Bautinho88

Feb 9, 2020
I can't play arcade with bree on Saturday. What I am doing wrong? She is there but there is no icon for playing arcade with her.

Oct 23, 2021
So I tried searching for the answer in the forum but couldn't find an answer and I'm just curious if anyone knows.
Will there ever be anything fantasy or super natural ever in the game? Like say a demon girl or something. I got wondering because I started a new playthrough and the beginning had the tease of the creator saying he was a demon lord of lust. So it just had me wondering if it ever would be possible to have something fantasy related. Besides the dream thing with that is.
Well, Andrealphus also development Leap of Love, but is more like a fairy tale than dark fantasy.

This is a fantasy game where you play as Kaheroux, a frog turned prince by a shady wizard. The catch of that spell is that he needs to find and marry a princess within a month, or go back to being a frog.
Luckily for Kaheroux, the local king as three daughters and a lovely wife. And there might be more magical princess in the way...
Check the wiki for more info:

Oct 23, 2021
I can't play arcade with bree on Saturday. What I am doing wrong? She is there but there is no icon for playing arcade with her.
As the previous post said, Bree requires 20 LP, but, also you should be in the Arcade when she is not there.

It's happened to me before, and what I did, was to go to the Arcade at 14 and play (or if you want, wait an hour) and at 15, Bree appears, and the event starts automatically.

Reactions: Bautinho88

assman69420

May 21, 2020
So to update from my previous post, I just decided to bite the bullet and have Shiori/Aletta confront me, Aletta fired me, and I... stayed at work? And continued to get paid? Then I dealt with the whole embezzling investigation and all seems well although I assume I am screwed out of the work harem. That's fine.

My current problem is that I intentionally triggered the Home Harem, with Band Harem already active and Sasha as my sex slave (following the requirements in the journal) and Sasha flipped out and tried to make me choose between Bree and the entire Band. So needless to say, I am currently avoiding any situation where those two are in the same room lol

• Wow
Reactions: MisterDuck

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone else experience very low FPS with this (windows) title? Or 2-3 second delay on changing screens? I mean it's taking 21% of my CPU which is w/e but I have 16GB of RAM and loading from an SSD. And none of my 4 CPU cores even spike when it should be loading. The android release runs great, though tiny. >.<

Also why the hell do people not account for android not having escape key? And this game skips the menu and auto loads which is even worse.

Reactions: hyfka

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone else experience very low FPS with this (windows) title? Or 2-3 second delay on changing screens? I mean it's taking 21% of my CPU which is w/e but I have 16GB of RAM and loading from an SSD. And none of my 4 CPU cores even spike when it should be loading. The android release runs great, though tiny. >.<

Also why the hell do people not account for android not having escape key? And this game skips the menu and auto loads which is even worse.
It happens to some, to many it does not. The exact reason is unknown, otherwise it could be fixed. As far as can be discerned there is no connection to how powerful your rig is, some toasters have no problems, some next-gen NASA computers fall down on their knees. There are some hints about dealing with this throughout the thread, which also work for some but not for all. Since I haven't had this problem (yet?) I am sorry but don't know the exact posts.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
It happens to some, to many it does not. The exact reason is unknown, otherwise it could be fixed. As far as can be discerned there is no connection to how powerful your rig is, some toasters have no problems, some next-gen NASA computers fall down on their knees. There are some hints about dealing with this throughout the thread, which also work for some but not for all. Since I haven't had this problem (yet?) I am sorry but don't know the exact posts.
Yeah, I have utilized shift+G in other titles for graphic settings and had some result. But this game has a large amount lag for some weird reason that, that menu cannot fix. Doesn't matter what renderer I choose, or what priority I set on the thread. If it weren't for the android release performing so well I would be blame something like 'overuse' of renpy's pause function like so many other titles use for some arbitrary 'thematic' or otherwise annoying effect.

Oct 23, 2021
If it weren't for the android release performing so well I would be blame something like 'overuse' of renpy's pause function like so many other titles use for some arbitrary 'thematic' or otherwise annoying effect.
Are you using the 22.4.0d Android apk version? Do you know if in that version have been patched the Lexi moving to the house?

I play on Android through JoiPlay, I learned to deal with the loading time, but the lag sometimes make the game unresponsive when I touch an action, the icon is selected, but take a few seconds to do something, or show the name of the action.

I tested the latest Android apk version a few weeks ago, but I can't be sure if it's patched or not.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Are you using the 22.4.0d Android apk version? Do you know if in that version have been patched the Lexi moving to the house?

I play on Android through JoiPlay, I learned to deal with the loading time, but the lag sometimes make the game unresponsive when I touch an action, the icon is selected, but take a few seconds to do something, or show the name of the action.

I tested the latest Android apk version a few weeks ago, but I can't be sure if it's patched or not.
No I 'm playing the latest windows release, and the android version is 22.2.0b on my phone, It was working just fine, but too damn small, movement icons are shit for needing to tell what they are without a hover text to tell you.

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
hi everyone
why after date with shiori 100% not have hot coffe??
shiori stat full why after date no sex

please tell me

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
hi everyone

please tell me
You gotta give a bit more info then that like how far have you progressed with her or what are her LP at, was a while since I played seeing as I decided to wait for the lag to be gone and I just tested and it's still there so gonna keep not playing it :D.

First of you need at least 25 LP to ask for a date with most of the girls, this applies to Shiori, but since you went on a date I'm guessing it's over that.

After this each time you do a date with 100% you get a "chance" to take them home for sex, however if it's to early or the weekend they will ask to move to another place first, agree to this and then try to leave again to have a chance at sex. The more LP you have the higher the chance of them to agree to sex after a date.

For most of them you still have to get enough LP or progress far enough for them to agree to sex. I might be wrong on this but I believe you must have done the babysitting part with Shiori to sleep with her, I might be wrong on this since again it was a while since I played last. You might have also just gotten unlucky that time and not gotten the sex offer.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi everyone

please tell me
You gotta give a bit more info then that like how far have you progressed with her or what are her LP at, was a while since I played seeing as I decided to wait for the lag to be gone and I just tested and it's still there so gonna keep not playing it :D.

First of you need at least 25 LP to ask for a date with most of the girls, this applies to Shiori, but since you went on a date I'm guessing it's over that.

After this each time you do a date with 100% you get a "chance" to take them home for sex, however if it's to early or the weekend they will ask to move to another place first, agree to this and then try to leave again to have a chance at sex. The more LP you have the higher the chance of them to agree to sex after a date.

For most of them you still have to get enough LP or progress far enough for them to agree to sex. I might be wrong on this but I believe you must have done the babysitting part with Shiori to sleep with her, I might be wrong on this since again it was a while since I played last. You might have also just gotten unlucky that time and not gotten the sex offer.
I wouldn't know of a luck based element to sex. However, since two or three updates, Mike cannot perform all the time anymore but needs his eggplant up - check for the icon on the stat page on your phone. If it isn't there, Mike cannot have sex unless you wait a couple of days or buy some mysterious blue pills at the mall.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
As of version 22.2.0, the game implements a stamina mechanic. If Mike MC's stamina has not recovered since the last time he had sex with a girl, the option to take a girl home for 'hot coffee' is not available. When Mike MC's stamina has recovered, an eggplant symbol is visible in the personal information on his phone.

Stamina is calculated in hours since the last time Mike MC had sex. The base recovery time is 120 hours (= 5 days). Choosing 'erectile problems' during the increases the base recovery time to 240 hours, the 'high libido' trait reduces it to 90 hours.

The recovery time is also reduced by Mike MC's level of fitness and his sexperience.

Using the blue pill from the restores stamina immediately. However, every time Mike MC takes a blue pill, an exponentially increasing (!) value is added to his recovery time.

Oct 23, 2021
No I 'm playing the latest windows release, and the android version is 22.2.0b on my phone, It was working just fine, but too damn small, movement icons are shit for needing to tell what they are without a hover text to tell you.
I thought when you talk about Android version, you referred to this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8062155

In my case, now I play on an Android tablet through JoiPlay and apart from the icons look bigger, of course, is not really helpful that the 'save' 'skip' and 'auto' options are below the change locations menu, which make you to swipe downward to open the in-game menu and then select 'save', and even this action has a bit of lag.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
I thought when you talk about Android version, you referred to this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8062155

In my case, now I play on an Android tablet through JoiPlay and apart from the icons look bigger, of course, is not really helpful that the 'save' 'skip' and 'auto' options are below the change locations menu, which make you to swipe downward to open the in-game menu and then select 'save', and even this action has a bit of lag.
No I have no in-game menu, there is no pulling from any side, but I'm still on the previous version, that could be new. I only mentioned it because it performed faster than my windows release, But now that I look at it, there is still a delay moving from screen to screen, It's just not as long as on my laptop.

If you're using JoiPlay does that mean you're using the windows release?

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
That's a reference to an old 80s french pen and paper role playing game ;)
A part of me wants to know what that role playing game is now. But honestly love the game all the same. :p

Well, Andrealphus also development Leap of Love, but is more like a fairy tale than dark fantasy.

Check the wiki for more info:
Yeah I know about leap of love, it looks like a lot of fun. I was just curious if Love & sex would ever have something similar or some form of monster girl in it. I think it would be its own interesting take honestly,
say a science experiment ran away and you gotta hide her in the attic. That or mcs company could have a runaway ai since their a coding company. Could do a lot of different takes honestly, that still have some form of realism, if the dev is trying to stay realistic.
But with how the dev works I'm fine with anything. Game is so much fun to mess around with. Map is a bit annoying through.

Reactions: MisterDuck
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes