Bautinho88

Feb 9, 2020
How do I get Audrey to wear her slutty dress in the office? I've done everything, but nothing happen.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021
(technically, you also can play game like forgetting every girl and do work, play games, eat, sleep and do money. :LOL:)
Probably before Mike die by a high libido intoxication, I will die by the grinding and the lag:p.
Really, sometimes I feel the game like a Groundhog Day* simulator. I mean, until you do enough money or raise enough the attributes or learn the skills, the routine is almost the same. Then, you could skip certain activities.

*The movie with Bill Murray. I not too old to saw that movie in the cinema. Actually, and according to Wikipedia, the movie was released in 1993, I was a kid then.

Fixes:
- topless sunbathing in winter
What, is that a feature in the current version? Now, that I think I don't remember any skinny-dipping scene, except the hot tub sex scenes. Even more, besides in the home dates, I don't remember Mike using the hot tub and one of the girls asking him to join.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey guys I got a problem. I gutted Danny but I don't have his corpse to trigger next Lexi event. How do I fix this bug?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes