gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Uh? I still have the same issue with Lexi's harem not popping out...alongside all her new content.

Why this is happening? I will personally do a full reset of the game (I'm trying a new game + to avoid grinding, thought we have the Paradox Mike that is both Hung and Small)
Hmm, I checked the save someone posted here and the moving in works fine in 22.5.0 with this one.
Hard to say what's wrong on your end...

So aside from Alexis is there ntr that happens with the other girls?
I posted a list here some time ago, I don't think there was anything added since then...

BernardMarxAP

Dec 30, 2020
When you download the most recent update, is there anyway to transfer over which text you have already seen?
Like, on the current version I can start a new game and holding ctrl skips all text I've previously seen so I know when I encounter a new interaction.

I know saves transfer over fine, but every time I play a new update all text is treated as unseen.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Ok, this is bizarre.

Lexi's storyline appears as Over.

Like, I got the new additions like the fashion harem or the colllege harem (nice), but...that's all. Lexi's path is still locked even if the changelog says she has new events.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Looks like there are issues backing up with the current version. I mistakenly answered Bree's call starting the maid path and there used to be a way to back up before the call occurred.

• Wow
Reactions: MisterDuck
Oct 23, 2021
Looks like there are issues backing up with the current version. I mistakenly answered Bree's call starting the maid path and there used to be a way to back up before the call occurred.
Could you explain a bit more about this? I didn't know that the game make a backup before important decisions.

Just to clarify, you are not talking about the autosave, right?

Darks700

Jan 11, 2021
I have a problem with palla, I deliver the candies and it doesn't update, does anyone know how to solve it?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Could you explain a bit more about this? I didn't know that the game make a backup before important decisions.

Just to clarify, you are not talking about the autosave, right?
Not an actual backup per se, but the games allows you to use the mouse scroll button go back in time after selecting an option. This is a pretty standard ability for most Renpy games. For some reason, it doesn't work consistently with the version that just came out today.

Reactions: MisterDuck

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Hey there, is it my pc or the game is a bit laggy, I have a delay 2-3 seconds when I'm moving between locations. Does anyone else have this issue?

Ryzen 5800h | Nvidia 3070 | 16 Gb Ram - I should be covered for the Ren Py games))

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hey there, is it my pc or the game is a bit laggy, I have a delay 2-3 seconds when I'm moving between locations. Does anyone else have this issue?

Ryzen 5800h | Nvidia 3070 | 16 Gb Ram - I should be covered for the Ren Py games))
Its not just you, a quick check of the thread would tell you that numerous people experience a lag when playing the game.

And no, no one knows quite what causes it as people have identified having the same specs as others and have not experienced any lag.

Reactions: alltreck

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Its not just you, a quick check of the thread would tell you that numerous people experience a lag when playing the game.

And no, no one knows quite what causes it as people have identified having the same specs as others and have not experienced any lag.
I'm no stranger to this issue but I will say that while it had been improving recently, it seems to be back for a reckoning with this latest build.

Reactions: alltreck

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Where do you see the sexual fatigue skill? I looked on the phone and I only see a sexperience skill of 12. Is that it? If so, what does a 12 mean?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ahh I love how with every update this comes closer to becoming a nearly perfect game with all the traits, girls and kinks that are available.

Hope that premature ejaculation eventually comes up as a trait you can pick. I do so love giving all sorts of little handicaps to my protagonists to make them suffer and squirm. I can be a very cruel and capricious god indeed.
That or if player is Hung, and maybe huge cum loads perk, then there is a chance the condom will break during sex.

Or in Kyle's case a perk where the girl gives you a sabotaged condom or will remove condoms during sex. Actually that seem more of a guy thing so add it to the Bree MC side.

Aleatoryo

Mar 23, 2022
Im on version 22.2.0c and when bring emma home from a date i cant give her cunnilingus to loosen her up in order to have sex with her. Is this a bug anyone else is having? All I can do is suggest a bj and then after it shows the scene where we sleep together the gives me an option to have missionary where she always asks me to stop, then it gives me an option for a handjob and thats it. I have done this about 10 times or more and it just replays the same scenes
I have the same problem, and don't find any solution, the Developer don't reply anyone with this bug

Oct 23, 2021
Not an actual backup per se, but the games allows you to use the mouse scroll button go back in time after selecting an option. This is a pretty standard ability for most Renpy games. For some reason, it doesn't work consistently with the version that just came out today.
Oh, now understand what you mean. I will check on Android tonight if the back option works. Usually when I use it, it makes the game lagged, don't know if it is an issue of JoiPlay or Ren'py or the game. Or it just my tablet that has a bad performance.

when did this get a incest tag? or did this get a incest patch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No incest patch, Andrealphus said that never will be an incest relation, especially between Angela and Mike. The tag 'incest' is not a 100% true, but even as Minami is adopted, she's still be Mike's sister.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes