hassan amazigh

Jul 8, 2019

View attachment 570749

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 22.5.0
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v22.2.0b): - - - MEGA
Android
(v22.4.0d): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough PDF (v20.10.3) - Scene guide - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sign -
Game lag fix

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
is there any way to change status:Roommate of the girls to any status you want?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So how long does it take to replenish? It's been several days now in game and it's still not showing at all.
Standard time is 120 hours=5 days. The trait "High Libido", good physical shape (athletics skill) and sexperience reduce it. I don't know the exact formula though.

You can use the blue pills to speed up the process, however according to the Wiki this will increase every further re-eggplanting, if you do it too often by very large amounts (exponential growth).

then why we can choose the size of our peanut?
Larger penis has higher impregnation chances, small penis lower. Also the graphics change if that's what you're interested in. Finally, yes, some girls react to penis size by giving a few extra LP when first seeing it (most react positive to a large one, but some prefer it small). That is negligible in the whole picture though. But there is only a minimum amount of "cheating" (depending a bit on your definition) in the game anyway and it doesn't depend on your penis size.

is there any way to change status:Roommate of the girls to any status you want?
You can get them to become your girlfriend or sex slave through gameplay. However, this is by playing, there is no "status switch" as such in game, you need to go through their stories.

(Theoretically you can change some variables in the save game or through the console, but I wouldn't know which, and it will mess up your save with 99% certainty so you cannot continue playing after that.)

Reactions: hassan amazigh

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Standard time is 120 hours=5 days. The trait "High Libido", good physical shape (athletics skill) and sexperience reduce it. I don't know the exact formula though.

You can use the blue pills to speed up the process, however according to the Wiki this will increase every further re-eggplanting, if you do it too often by very large amounts (exponential growth).

Larger penis has higher impregnation chances, small penis lower. Also the graphics change if that's what you're interested in. Finally, yes, some girls react to penis size by giving a few extra LP when first seeing it (most react positive to a large one, but some prefer it small). That is negligible in the whole picture though. But there is only a minimum amount of "cheating" (depending a bit on your definition) in the game anyway and it doesn't depend on your penis size.

You can get them to become your girlfriend or sex slave through gameplay. However, this is by playing, there is no "status switch" as such in game, you need to go through their stories.

(Theoretically you can change some variables in the save game or through the console, but I wouldn't know which, and it will mess up your save with 99% certainty so you cannot continue playing after that.)
I'm sure Andrealphus is already aware of the impact here, but this is going to have a really huge impact on slowing down the game. I'm hoping the extent of this gets reviewed. There's no reason to delay sex for five days by default.

Reactions: KhanJr

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sure Andrealphus is already aware of the impact here, but this is going to have a really huge impact on slowing down the game. I'm hoping the extent of this gets reviewed. There's no reason to delay sex for five days by default.
Indeed, however depending on the exact formula (sounds like a question gnadudu might be able to answer), the reduction by athletics alone might be significant enough, so that when you actually are close enough to the girls and gather a bit of sexperience you might already be down to 2 days or so.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game have NTR route?? :love: Or just a couple of scenes?
Just a couple of scenes. No "route" at all if by that you mean you will end up being cucked in any way, sooner or later all will stop on screen. But it's only 1 in 5 girls which has NTR scenes anyway.

Reactions: Furnox

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
That's all for the "vanilla" Lexi storyline (I don't think the dumping of Danny's corpse is in the tracker yet), there should be another storyline at that point with her called "Slave Lexi"...

OH, THAT is the why she was so weird. Thanks you!!

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
Palla seems bugged at "Give Palla candies". This and give her flowers showed up at the same time, and giving candies does not seem to update the progress anymore. Story tracker remains unchecked. Ive tried in several different settings/times of day. Just the -1 from repeated same gift.

Giving Flowers worked, but with candies not working, stuck at 60% I believe (which also prevents the Palla and Sasha from triggering, or so I am reading).

Edward107

May 1, 2018
Palla seems bugged at "Give Palla candies". This and give her flowers showed up at the same time, and giving candies does not seem to update the progress anymore. Story tracker remains unchecked. Ive tried in several different settings/times of day. Just the -1 from repeated same gift.

Giving Flowers worked, but with candies not working, stuck at 60% I believe (which also prevents the Palla and Sasha from triggering, or so I am reading).
Just buy a candy again bro i've try it before and it works.But u need to wait several days before you can give it to her ,cuz her love will go down if she receive same thing.

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
Any completed save files with various harems achieved? Kinda burned out on playing through all the content but would like to see the new scenes

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
Just buy a candy again bro i've try it before and it works.But u need to wait several days before you can give it to her ,cuz her love will go down if she receive same thing.
Just did this. Bought more, waited a week. Gifted candies (no penalty) and still no quest update.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
(sounds like a question gnadudu might be able to answer)
default threshold is 120 hours (90 with high libido and 240 with low libido)
The threshold gets lowered by fitness * 0.75 + sexperience * 0.25.
Blue Pills basically let you fuck always but they add some amount to the threshold.
With a fitness of 100, the player needs a sexperience of 60 (high libido), 180 (default libido) or 660 (low libido) to bring the threshold to 0...

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
default threshold is 120 hours (90 with high libido and 240 with low libido)
The threshold gets lowered by fitness * 0.75 + sexperience * 0.25.
Blue Pills basically let you fuck always but they add some amount to the threshold.
With a fitness of 100, the player needs a sexperience of 60 (high libido), 180 (default libido) or 660 (low libido) to bring the threshold to 0...
Thanks for the explanation.

But in essence even without any sexperience, if I understand it correctly, that means (assuming fitness 100) 15 hours with high libido - so basically daily coffee not being a problem unless you somehow have an event during said day. 45 hours in "normal mode", so every other day ain't a problem, even though you need 78 sexperience to go down to a one day break. Only when you go low libido you're fucked. Or better you're not fucked, since nobody gets their vegetable high enough to do that. Seems to be a real disadvantage unless you want to grind sexperience over years.

However, sexperience carries over into NG+, as I just checked. So it can ease the burden a lot. (My one-playthrough NG+ has it at 225, so enough to not need high libido at all, since I will already start off with a 0 minute cooldown)

Reactions: gnadudu

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the explanation.

But in essence even without any sexperience, if I understand it correctly, that means (assuming fitness 100) 15 hours with high libido - so basically daily coffee not being a problem unless you somehow have an event during said day. 45 hours in "normal mode", so every other day ain't a problem, even though you need 78 sexperience to go down to a one day break. Only when you go low libido you're fucked. Or better you're not fucked, since nobody gets their vegetable high enough to do that. Seems to be a real disadvantage unless you want to grind sexperience over years.

However, sexperience carries over into NG+, as I just checked. So it can ease the burden a lot. (My one-playthrough NG+ has it at 225, so enough to not need high libido at all, since I will already start off with a 0 minute cooldown)
Hmm, of course nobody needs a threshold of 0, but if someone wants to fuck once on a beach date and once at night with the same girl 15 hours might not be enough... (Lavish could be fucked twice on a home date for an instance... ^^)
I personally think getting sexperience isn't that much of a problem, the sexperience books can be used 10 times and give +2 sexperience on every use (and they only cost 100 bucks...)

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, of course nobody needs a threshold of 0, but if someone wants to fuck once on a beach date and once at night with the same girl 15 hours might not be enough... (Lavish could be fucked twice on a home date for an instance... ^^)
I personally think getting sexperience isn't that much of a problem, the sexperience books can be used 10 times and give +2 sexperience on every use (and they only cost 100 bucks...)
Ah yes, forgot about the books. That's 5 hours off.

And yes, sometimes 15 hours may not be enough to do everything - but it really isn't a dealbreaker prohibiting you from advancing as the theoretical 120 hours would. And you'll get some sexperience through events soon enough to cut off a couple more hours.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes