Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Been a while since I last looked at this game. I believe there was a pretty big disclaimer at the time that the female MC was not fleshed out at much at all at the time. Has this changed or is the viewable content still heavily weighted towards male MC?
The disclaimer is still there when you start a new game. And the content is still heavily weighed towards a male MC. The latter will stay though (IIRC around 1:3 in the finished game) and Bree is slowly getting advancements. However, if that is your main interest, it's probably going to be another while ...

cpthooker

May 5, 2017
I am trying to find out how to do the Palla and Sasha quest and it only says Sasha won some contest on the internet. Read more about this contest. I cannot find any option to do this. Does anyone know how to do it?

Oct 23, 2021
As I said a few posts ago, I couldn't test as I want the recent version on Android, because there was an annoying issue with the Patron version of JoiPlay and the game on a tablet. So, last night I installed the app in an old Samsung phone, which I used for play before buying the tablet (I never play on my current phone), and:

1) The mentioned issue didn't happen.

2) I didn't notice the same amount of lag, or more, in the same interactions or actions that I did in the previous game version; however the inventory is still lagged as before, especially when you touch the close button.
Also, I did a lot of save/load during the Audrey gym event, before and after I chose an option, and there wasn't an increasing lag, as in the previous version (not related to event, but in general).

3) The loading time is almost the same as before.

Everything seems to work, but, as some users said before, the back option is screwed!. It's not working! I was hoping this not happen on Android.

Reactions: Happiness0546

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
I am trying to find out how to do the Palla and Sasha quest and it only says Sasha won some contest on the internet. Read more about this contest. I cannot find any option to do this. Does anyone know how to do it?
yeah, same problem. Can't understand where the button or the item

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Also, I got Sasha's lesbianism too high in my new playthought and somehow I can't lower it even if she fucks Mike every minute
I think Sasha's "lesbianism" can only be lowered by kissing her or doing band practice (when Mike's fitness is above 50). In both cases it only get's lowered if the lesbian stat is above 55% (11)...

yeah, same problem. Can't understand where the button or the item
Those are the prereqs for the event (from the ):
Prerequisites: done , not in the mall, Sasha's >= 25, Sasha is in the clothes-store, Didn't cheat on Sasha, Palla & Sasha are available, not on a date, had sex with them within a 7 days time frame, interact with something/someone
The tracker itself doesn't check for the "had sex with them within a 7 days time frame" part, so that's probably what you're missing...

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
I think Sasha's "lesbianism" can only be lowered by kissing her or doing band practice (when Mike's fitness is above 50). In both cases it only get's lowered if the lesbian stat is above 55% (11)...

Those are the prereqs for the event (from the ):

The tracker itself doesn't check for the "had sex with them within a 7 days time frame" part, so that's probably what you're missing...
What does it mean didn't cheaT on Sasha if sex with Palla is cheating?

I read prereqs. I just don't undertstand what's wrong with trigger then and it's looking like a bug. Because if I didn't meet the reqs, show me that it's failed or what.

Reactions: MisterDuck

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What does it mean didn't cheaT on Sasha if sex with Palla is cheating?
For instance you kissed a girl in front of Sasha... (The flag can also get set during the Slave Lexi event or the Jealous Harem event)

I read prereqs. I just don't undertstand what's wrong with trigger then and it's looking like a bug. Because if I didn't meet the reqs, show me that it's failed or what.
Did you sleep with Palla and Sasha (not at the same time) in the timespan of one week and then interacted with anything (for instance another character) outside of the mall?
Yeah the tracker is a bit buggy (I think it's already been fixed in 22.5.0b, but that one hasn't been leaked yet), but it should trigger fine (tested it with my 22.3.x save and a new game...)

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Palla seems bugged at "Give Palla candies". This and give her flowers showed up at the same time, and giving candies does not seem to update the progress anymore. Story tracker remains unchecked. Ive tried in several different settings/times of day. Just the -1 from repeated same gift.

Giving Flowers worked, but with candies not working, stuck at 60% I believe (which also prevents the Palla and Sasha from triggering, or so I am reading).
she got new scenes in this update??

DeadEndPL

May 30, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the Waterpart meetup for Audrey? It doesn't trigger at all. I did trigger the park event if that makes any difference.

savvo7

Jul 13, 2019
Also had some lag while playing this time, but disabling "Powersave" got rid of it for the most time on my side.
To get to the menu you've to hold Shift while opening the executable:
View attachment 1789020
Maybe this helps some guys who experience lag...
how can i open executable?
i have realy a bad lag every time a new version is relased and i use old save file. i have to do newgame in order to ease the lag :(
I think if i set thefps cap i can solve the problem but i dont know how to do. someone can help me?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes