vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
Has someone encountered this issue Bree cannot get pregnant and Samanta is now infertile? I never had this issue when t play it last year started from scratch for having Minami in the harem it work but notice Samantha and Bree cannot get pregnant..
it's it a bug don't feal like starting from scratch again

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
What's it mean when the parts of the story tracker have red X's on them. I seem to have lost contact with Cassidy after the camera caught her but I hope she comes back... She's my favorite lol

SGEzlo

Dec 29, 2019
Hey I just ended the game with a wedding, but I can't seem to start Reincarnation Mode. I did it before but now I can't, anyone know what's up?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Has someone encountered this issue Bree cannot get pregnant and Samanta is now infertile? I never had this issue when t play it last year started from scratch for having Minami in the harem it work but notice Samantha and Bree cannot get pregnant..
it's it a bug don't feal like starting from scratch again
"Infertile" is a bad choice by the game for this, her pregnancy chances are just lower than those of other girls. Also as all girls during certain times of the month she cannot get pregnant at all. If you try and try again, sooner or later her belly will become bumpy.

What's it mean when the parts of the story tracker have red X's on them. I seem to have lost contact with Cassidy after the camera caught her but I hope she comes back... She's my favorite lol
A red "X" means "mission failed". This can be absolutely harmless (because you could only do one of two things, then the other automatically fails) but can indeed also mean you effed up a route. Apart from taping her on camera, did you also have 100% "research" score? What happened before the meeting with Dwayne?

"Make sure Sasha is amenable to sex with men"

...how does this works? She consistently has sex with Mike
Girl Points low enough (I think 55 or lower). However, it will always stay in the task list, important is the status in front of it.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
i have a problem with the college harem. the wiki says " Bree and Anna are at the university " but anna is never there. do i have to put the random location from the options and hope for the best?

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
i have a problem with the college harem. the wiki says " Bree and Anna are at the university " but anna is never there. do i have to put the random location from the options and hope for the best?
acttually, randomness full worked... i think i got really luck. thanks, me :p

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Now...I finally got to sucessfully propose to Lexi. She accepted because I finished her storyline

That is fine and dandy...except that she just banished from the game.

No ending scene, she just banished and while I can call her for dates, there is no Marriage Event or anything.

Uh...what exactly happened here? I have to admit that I'm hyped because its the first time I get to see how a Girl gets a ending in real time.

I really want to marry Lexi, really I don't care for anything else of the newest update. So...what's up?

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
How do I play the 22.5.0 from steam.it shows 22.4.0d
If you don't opt in to the beta branch on Steam, the update will automatically be available one week after the update hits the beta branch (or next Monday in this case). This has the benefit of allowing most of the major bugs that were introduced during the month to be squashed by the time a non-beta Steam player gets the update.

If you want to opt in to the beta branch, right click on the game in your Steam library, click properties, select betas from the menu on the left, and select the beta from the drop-down menu. Leave the access code box blank.

Revos0

Feb 15, 2018
Sorry for asking, but was just checking if Sam's Reverse Cowgirl scene is a one time only. or if there a way to unlock it or something.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
For those who are interested in the new stamina calculation:
default threshold is 120 hours, 90 with high libido and 240 with low libido (nothing has changed here)
The threshold gets lowered by fitness + sexperience * 0.5

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Didn't help. AMD FX-8320, 32Gb Ram, Sata 3 SSD, Radeon R9 270X.
Sorry, can't help any further, disabling Powersave fixed the lag issues on my side...

Now...I finally got to sucessfully propose to Lexi. She accepted because I finished her storyline

That is fine and dandy...except that she just banished from the game.

No ending scene, she just banished and while I can call her for dates, there is no Marriage Event or anything.

Uh...what exactly happened here? I have to admit that I'm hyped because its the first time I get to see how a Girl gets a ending in real time.

I really want to marry Lexi, really I don't care for anything else of the newest update. So...what's up?
Hmm, can't see any errors in the code and it worked fine on my side (did the Lexi and the full home harem endings in 22.5.0...)
You could check if it works in 22.5.0b (maybe load a save before proposing to her...)
If nothing works, upload your save and I'll have a look...

is there a more detailed changelog for the last update? like, what are the new scenes
There should be a changelog.txt in the game folder, but here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for asking, but was just checking if Sam's Reverse Cowgirl scene is a one time only. or if there a way to unlock it or something.
One time only at the moment...

Does anybody know a console command to revert Sasha's breast size? Like to undo the implants
Those commands could work, but there's a chance you break your game when using them (either now or in a future version)...
The first two commands don't reset her breastsize, but if you want to use your save in future versions of the game, it might be good to use them:
Code:
DONE.pop("sasha_breast_complex_5")
sasha.flags.BreastComplex = False
This one should actually reset the breastsize (be aware you might to have to change the room to see the effect...)
Code:
sasha.flags.boobjob = False

Reactions: rewpoi
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes