jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Now...I finally got to sucessfully propose to Lexi. She accepted because I finished her storyline

That is fine and dandy...except that she just banished from the game.

No ending scene, she just banished and while I can call her for dates, there is no Marriage Event or anything.

Uh...what exactly happened here? I have to admit that I'm hyped because its the first time I get to see how a Girl gets a ending in real time.

I really want to marry Lexi, really I don't care for anything else of the newest update. So...what's up?
Did you wait until Saturday? I believe weddings happen on Saturdays

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
How NTRy is this game?
Only one girl NTRs you (the ex GF) if you choose a wrong option. Another girl (Lexi, the trailer trash) can be arranged to be prostituted for your friend. You can see Natasha (the goth rocker) fucking her ex. I don't think any other girl NTRs you, but many has had past partners.
The only 100% certain virgin is the Yandere. CAREFUL with her, she can ACTUALLY game over you.

Reactions: KiraJames

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
hey so, i'm focusing on Minami rn and "Talk to Minami while Brie and Sasha are in the living room" doesn't happen, like, ever. either Sasha or Brie are with Minami, or they are there without her. Help.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Well guys, I did it. I finally got Lexi's ending. It was so satisfying to see her get her Happy Ending as a Housewive. I'm so glad for this game and I wish it the best now that we have endings for all the Girls of the Home Harem.

...I still don't know how to get it in the newest version tho. Its very weird.

Reactions: KiraJames

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
How do you know when you're at the end of the charater's story line? :oops:
When their Love Points are Maxed and they accept the Marriage proposition, followed by a Marriage cutscene in the weekend.
That's all.

After Lexi's storyline that was begging for it (especially as she was the only Home Harem member without her own ending), the next options are Cassidy and Palla, whose storylines are pretty much over as well (like, unlike Lexi where the only thing that was added was a single cutscene to give a goodbye to our villain, they actually are just over).

For the next endings, let's see who deserves them more?

1. Cassidy and Palla are tied.

2. ???

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm a Cassidy fan. I keep on thinking what a cool movie could be made..just my opinion about her problem centering around her father's business mental abuse from him and the other people closely involved. It would be a serious drama not funny at all though. Along comes this distant cousin to work for this firm who stays across town with her real mother who she still gets along with but is forbidden to see anymore by her father and the divorce lawyers. She meets her cousin at an office party and she thinks.."Hmm maybe this is my way out of this hell" so she begins to set him up. After some time she realizes that there's that there really is some good people out there in the world and she starts to fall for the one she's blackmailing. The movie would have to give big credit to the game. In a movie there could be much more detail such as dangerous action from the father, life threatening stuff . Anybody see Chinatown? I'm talking that kind of heavy drama. Maybe 1960s not 30s. I love the rich Nixon loving 60s people. Like in the Graduate. Picture The Robinson family but a dangerous psychopath father and Elaine would be replaced by Cassidy

Something like that....oooo 1960s Capri pants :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
with both 22-5-0 updates my save is broken -> when i try to interact with any girls there is no icons anymore the bar is just empty?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes