Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
how has the female protagonist been developing? Last time I wanted to play this the female protag seemed underdeveloped.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Geez this game is still buggy. Morgan being locked out if you don't rush to the movies, which fucks with Kleio, which fucks with band harem.
Minami just seems to randomly bug out and cap her kink stat at random numbers between 50-80%, all events complete, unable to influence it.
Samantha is just BUGGY as hell too, with multiple triggers that don't work properly.
Lavish seems to be the wonky one at the office.

And the cheats don't allow you to mess around with caps on stats, only to raise it to whatever maximum they are allowed to have. No toggles for True False whether a girl exists to manually correct things or states. Or if you fuck up and have a girl leave, cheats should let you basically bring her back.

So much wonkiness years in.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Just tried to play around with flags and SWEET HOLY SHIT this code is a mess. There are HUNDREDS of variables. Several seem to serve no purpose except to CREATE dependency. I don't know if Andrealphus still reads here, but dear lord identify what is NEEDED to make a program run. It saves you time on edits, additions, or error checking in future versions.

The only, and I mean ONLY reason to do this many interlocked variables is if you are 1) trying to break your own program 2) Make it so no-one can edit any values.

Better utilization of the integer checking that is done to create a progressive state instead of multiple independent variables (almost all events are linear, could set aside independent variables for the few lateral events). Or a python list (Renpy wonky version of arrays) would reduce the clutter significantly and allow for independent manipulation. Removal of several of these entirely would be sound.

I'm used to people "obfuscating" by naming things nonsense, layering indents, and doing other nonsense. I'm used to intro level code with dozens of if statements, switches, or multiple functions where only one is needed, but this is just... Like someone not only built a house log cabin style, but did it with matchsticks.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Only one girl NTRs you (the ex GF) if you choose a wrong option. Another girl (Lexi, the trailer trash) can be arranged to be prostituted for your friend. You can see Natasha (the goth rocker) fucking her ex. I don't think any other girl NTRs you, but many has had past partners.
The only 100% certain virgin is the Yandere. CAREFUL with her, she can ACTUALLY game over you.
Is there new Alexis content besides the date, cinema, beach? The NTR content I mean. If you know please let me know, thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there new Alexis content besides the date, cinema, beach? The NTR content I mean. If you know please let me know, thanks!
Besides her 3 scenes during the main story, there is the sunday afternoon scene during the home date and the repeatable Halloween event...

frostalpa

May 3, 2018
the last time i play this game it still lag, i try updating my graphic card and nothing change, is there any other method how to fix it beside changing my device haha

Reactions: D17345A

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Besides her 3 scenes during the main story, there is the sunday afternoon scene during the home date and the repeatable Halloween event...
So I just ask her for a date so it's on Sunday afternoon and NTR event will pop up at some point or do I need some specific steps? Like Cinema NTR date was very specific where I needed low energy to fall asleep during movie. Thanks for any info you can give!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So I just ask her for a date so it's on Sunday afternoon and NTR event will pop up at some point or do I need some specific steps? Like Cinema NTR date was very specific where I needed low energy to fall asleep during movie. Thanks for any info you can give!
Those are the conditions for the event to happen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Modnarrrr

Jun 24, 2018
Mmm, not sure if this would help anyone, but in my case, I had the mysterious lag while playing the game inside a sandbox. Mostly out of desperation after many minutes of sloooooow clicking, I tried outside and now it goes better. Still some input lag, but a lot better than before

Reactions: DreamChaser507

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
if you have an incest tag, there must be some incest in this game, let me know if you can
One of the girls is your (adopted) sister. There is no, and will not be as stated by dev, "blood related incest". Mike's mother is off limits for Mike, Bree's father is off limits for Bree.

Had the female MC been getting more content recently?
how has the female protagonist been developing? Last time I wanted to play this the female protag seemed underdeveloped.
Not really that much more content, a bit only.

the last time i play this game it still lag, i try updating my graphic card and nothing change, is there any other method how to fix it beside changing my device haha
It's probably not your device. Almost half the players have it, some run on high end gaming computers, some have a 12 year old off the shelf toaster. The other half does not experience it, some run on high end gaming computers, some have a 12 year old off the shelf toaster.

Just tried to play around with flags and SWEET HOLY SHIT this code is a mess. There are HUNDREDS of variables. Several seem to serve no purpose except to CREATE dependency. I don't know if Andrealphus still reads here, but dear lord identify what is NEEDED to make a program run. It saves you time on edits, additions, or error checking in future versions.

The only, and I mean ONLY reason to do this many interlocked variables is if you are 1) trying to break your own program 2) Make it so no-one can edit any values.

Better utilization of the integer checking that is done to create a progressive state instead of multiple independent variables (almost all events are linear, could set aside independent variables for the few lateral events). Or a python list (Renpy wonky version of arrays) would reduce the clutter significantly and allow for independent manipulation. Removal of several of these entirely would be sound.

I'm used to people "obfuscating" by naming things nonsense, layering indents, and doing other nonsense. I'm used to intro level code with dozens of if statements, switches, or multiple functions where only one is needed, but this is just... Like someone not only built a house log cabin style, but did it with matchsticks.
I like modding and console commands as much as the next guy, for serious purposes like bug fixing as well as to just have fun - a playground, a true sandbox, if you will. The amount of extra hours I played Bethesda or Paradox games just fooling around has probably doubled or tripled the time I spent in those games.

However, even if Andrealphus wanted to include this, by now it probably wouldn't be worth the hassle. This game and its code is in development for years - what you are proposing is more or less a rewrite of major parts of it. That's quite a bit of work for something relatively minor.

And no dev (or studio) is under any obligation to make their games or saves easily moddable. And, considering some other threads, the amount of people breaking their games by just being stupid (okay, this value can go up to 10 in game, let's set it to 1000) is mindboggling, and the insults stemming from it are, too. I can't blame a dev who doesn't want that to happen (in case it is intentional). And if a game wants to tell a story or put up a challenge, I can't blame a dev either if they want to "protect" that.

Jul 30, 2018
i started a new game after the last update on samantha tabs both normal and revenge they are frozen on the normal tab it says to talk to her about her marriage but no bubble or anthing on the revenge tab it says wait for her to come over saturday afternoon i stay in the living room clicking on advance time nothing happens someone please help me and office harem is bugged for me too ive done the shiori coffee event multiple times and it still isnt checked off

Last edited:

frostalpa

May 3, 2018
so what are we gonna do? just waiting then? this game really good men. sorry my english kind a broken hehe
It's probably not your device. Almost half the players have it, some run on high end gaming computers, some have a 12 year old off the shelf toaster. The other half does not experience it, some run on high end gaming computers, some have a 12 year old off the shelf toaster.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so what are we gonna do? just waiting then? this game really good men. sorry my english kind a broken hehe
Andrealphus & Co are still trying to pinpoint it.

hi, is the wiki walkthrough up to date or not?
Mostly it is. After a new update drops, it may be a while till everything is up to date again. You can help if you see something that isn't correct by the way.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Does anyone know how long it normally takes for android patches? or if people work on it anymore? so i know if i should wait or just download last one

Reactions: _Futalord_
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes