rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Sorry, can't help any further, disabling Powersave fixed the lag issues on my side...

Hmm, can't see any errors in the code and it worked fine on my side (did the Lexi and the full home harem endings in 22.5.0...)
You could check if it works in 22.5.0b (maybe load a save before proposing to her...)
If nothing works, upload your save and I'll have a look...

There should be a changelog.txt in the game folder, but here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One time only at the moment...

Those commands could work, but there's a chance you break your game when using them (either now or in a future version)...
The first two commands don't reset her breastsize, but if you want to use your save in future versions of the game, it might be good to use them:
Code:
DONE.pop("sasha_breast_complex_5")
sasha.flags.BreastComplex = False
This one should actually reset the breastsize (be aware you might to have to change the room to see the effect...)
Code:
sasha.flags.boobjob = False
thank you, mate

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how do i instal the save file
PC only:

With RenPy games, saves are stored in two locations. One is the (main game folder)/game/saves, the other is (username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/(gamename), here the gamename is LoSeSb plus some number. (AppData may be hidden depending on your settings, so you might have to make hidden folders visible.

If there are different saves in the folders with the same name, usually the one in AppData takes preference, so best to store it there.

In case it should have the same name as an already existing file and you're not sure whether you want to replace that, you can always change the "1-3" or similar in the name, they refer to the save menu (page 1 and 3rd save - feel free to move them to page 8 1st save with "8-1", you know where to find them in game).

Also, all files you download from this site (not the games, you download them from other hosts) will have a number and an underscore added to their name, you'll need to remove them by changing the name.

lasereye

Jul 21, 2017
So I've accidentally done the prerequisites for the Aletta & Shiori Showdown, but wish I hadn't. Can't go into the office now, cause I'm avoiding triggering it. Just letting myself get fired seems to get rid of Shiori (but lets me keep my job?).

Anyone know how to fix this, either through in-game actions or console/save editing? Thanks

PowWow

May 28, 2020
Not sure if I hit a bug or if I'm just screwing up somewhere somehow.
But the problem is; currently I'm trying to do Shiori's date that's required in order to bump her max LP from 55 to 60, however every time the date finishes the only option available to me is to refuse her invitation for <<coffee>> because I'm "exhausted". This has happened regardless of all my needs being above 5, and while I don't remember what my other needs were at the time, it even happened when I was at 8 energy remaining as well.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But the problem is; currently I'm trying to do Shiori's date that's required in order to bump her max LP from 55 to 60, however every time the date finishes the only option available to me is to refuse her invitation for <<coffee>> because I'm "exhausted". This has happened regardless of all my needs being above 5, and while I don't remember what my other needs were at the time, it even happened when I was at 8 energy remaining as well.
It's not a needs thing but another stat recently introduced. You need a couple of days off (preset is 5 but it will go down with fitness and sexperience, also with the high libido trait) between going down. So wait a couple of days, don't have sex with other girls, and try again. Then you should be able to enjoy hot coffee. Considering it's Shiori, maybe even with milk ;)

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Holy shit, what did they done with the game? Lag is unreal during the dialog when choosing action. Powersave helps make unplayable lag - almost playable. Maybe delete old saves or smth?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So I've accidentally done the prerequisites for the Aletta & Shiori Showdown, but wish I hadn't. Can't go into the office now, cause I'm avoiding triggering it. Just letting myself get fired seems to get rid of Shiori (but lets me keep my job?).

Anyone know how to fix this, either through in-game actions or console/save editing? Thanks
You could try setting aletta's (or shiori's) last sexperience value with the console:
aletta.sexperience.last-=7
If you had sex with another girl (Lavish, Audrey) the week before you could do 14 or 21 (and so on...) instead...
Shouldn't break anything, but haven't tried it myself in a playthrough...

There's a stat called stamina which was recently introduced (if you've got stamina, there is an eggplant shown on your phone's stat screen).
I posted the exact calculations for 22.5.0b here.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Holy shit, what did they done with the game? Lag is unreal during the dialog when choosing action. Powersave helps make unplayable lag - almost playable. Maybe delete old saves or smth?
If you find something that works, please tell us about it, so far nobody has found the solution. According to a poll some 40% experience it but the cause is unknown - it's not what kind of device you use at least.

Reactions: jackoffonher

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, deleting old saves doesn't help. Oh well. Considering that lag for me is happening only in dialog with choices - i think there are some stupid function calls when hovering over icon which either absolutely isn't optimized or is some specific shit

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I've done Samantha story and had to tell her I would be faithful.
So now, there's no way whatsoever to bring a date (other than her) to the pub ? Because, if there is, I can't find it. And it's annoying as I need to bring Minami to the pub for her progression.

(I mean I can, but it triggers Sam disappearance from the game which I don't want, I'm looking for a way to do it without triggering her)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes