lasereye

Jul 21, 2017
You could try setting aletta's (or shiori's) last sexperience value with the console:
aletta.sexperience.last-=7
If you had sex with another girl (Lavish, Audrey) the week before you could do 14 or 21 (and so on...) instead...
Shouldn't break anything, but haven't tried it myself in a playthrough...
That mostly worked, thanks! Shiori's story tracker moved to completed, and trying to access it causes an error that I just have to roll back from, so it's not perfect but everything else seems okay for now. Seems like I can still do her events, I just can't access the tracker, so maybe it's no big deal.

Reactions: MisterDuck

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi just wanna ask if I become the CEO, Cassidy will leave the game permanently? So I will either keep Cassidy and locked the office harem and no CEO or make Dwayne fired, remove Cassidy from the game and become CEO?

kbg5674

Jul 6, 2019
Is there any kind of a plan or timeline for the female mc version? Are they going to start working on it alongside the male mc or after they finish the male mc?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it'll not let me in bed with shiori and some of the other
There is a new stat, basically you cannot have sex too often in too short a timeframe. Wait a couple of days without having sex and try again. (More detailed explanation on the previous pages)

General hint: try to take screenshots is a way (e. g. switch the game to fullscreen, on Windows cut the relevant part with a snipping tool) that nobody can see anything else you are doing or have installed on your computer. It's probably harmless here but might be helpful at work or with friends ... This is especially true for open tabs in a browser, stories of people having lost their job or their significant other because of it are aplenty.

Hi just wanna ask if I become the CEO, Cassidy will leave the game permanently? So I will either keep Cassidy and locked the office harem and no CEO or make Dwayne fired, remove Cassidy from the game and become CEO?
Nope. When you got the full 100% investigation and taping, Cassidy stays and Dwayne stays CEO (for now). Then you continue the path until you become CEO (get martial arts!). If she is leaving, probably her KP are too low, though I couldn't find any relevant check for that.

Reactions: portiamento

CF007

Dec 20, 2020
hi
Can someone help me i have two problems. First problem is giving candy to palla. I give her candy, but the task is not completed. Second problem is with minami and with compliting her harem path (four with sasha,bree and minami ) . I can only choose to have sex with sasha, bree or just a threesome with sasha and bree without minami when minami is at home.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I've done Samantha story and had to tell her I would be faithful.
So now, there's no way whatsoever to bring a date (other than her) to the pub ? Because, if there is, I can't find it. And it's annoying as I need to bring Minami to the pub for her progression.

(I mean I can, but it triggers Sam disappearance from the game which I don't want, I'm looking for a way to do it without triggering her)

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I've done Samantha story and had to tell her I would be faithful.
So now, there's no way whatsoever to bring a date (other than her) to the pub ? Because, if there is, I can't find it. And it's annoying as I need to bring Minami to the pub for her progression.

(I mean I can, but it triggers Sam disappearance from the game which I don't want, I'm looking for a way to do it without triggering her)
Look at the calendar for a time where she isn't at the pub.
Said this...why you told Sam to be faithful if you didn't want to do it?

Reactions: Koruya

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
If I look at the calendar, it seems that she's at the pub every single day at the time of dates (which is 20, 21 or 22 pm).

Because not telling her that seemed to be way worse at the given time. And also, I didn't mind lying to her.

Reactions: Vefanick

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Got problem with Lexi. Quest log says i need to look for her in the park but she is never there.

Vefanick

Mar 8, 2021
I cant get sasha pregnant for some reason and i have had sex with her multiple times(also her fertility reached zero how do i raise it)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I cant get sasha pregnant for some reason and i have had sex with her multiple times(also her fertility reached zero how do i raise it)
It will go up again, some kind of monthly cycle that women have.

And the rest probably is sheer RNG fun, so try, try again - you know you want to.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
I really like this game, but I'm curious about a few things. For one thing, is it just me or is Audrey's 'path' basically incomprehensibly fucked up? First time I interact with her is to get the creep off her back and in doing so gain a *ton* of the dominance stat because that's usually the more difficult stat to raise so why not. Then I have the gym scene where she goes topless and tells me to meet her at the park on Friday. I go meet her at the park (It's winter and for some reason we go to the waterpark but that's fine, just the wrong background for a scene from what I can tell.) and make out with her but then the next day there's the scene where she picks on MC by talking about how she was talking the MC up to the bi co-worker? It's not the only weird pacing issue but it's one of the most egregious I've seen so far.

Lots of characters you can kiss before you've even seen their first event which seems kind of strange (I was able to kiss Sasha at like 15 love points). Others you've only so much as said 'I'm sorry' (Morgan) and then suddenly you're able to make out with them? It feels like there's a lot missing between 'Hi I'm the MC' and then making out. I think maybe there just needs to be more flow added with locking certain events if another that would basically be 'further along' is triggered and it would make it a little less weird.

The other thing I'm curious about is if there'll be a revision on the art anytime soon? The cut-ins are great and are what got me interested in the game, but it seems anytime there's a full image it's a different art-style if not different artist entirely? It's not bad mind you, just a bit of a jarring transition and not the style I originally really liked the game for.

Last thing: Can we get an option to just brush off Kylie without having to deal with her? I understand some people like things like that but it's more tedious and annoying than interesting to me.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone know where the beach,police station and aquarium are at
The beach - it needs to be Summer and you need either a car or bike to get there.
The police station - can only be accessed through certain storylines involving certain girls.
The aquarium - as far as I can remember, its only available when you take Minami on a practice date.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really like this game, but I'm curious about a few things. For one thing, is it just me or is Audrey's 'path' basically incomprehensibly fucked up? First time I interact with her is to get the creep off her back and in doing so gain a *ton* of the dominance stat because that's usually the more difficult stat to raise so why not. Then I have the gym scene where she goes topless and tells me to meet her at the park on Friday. I go meet her at the park (It's winter and for some reason we go to the waterpark but that's fine, just the wrong background for a scene from what I can tell.) and make out with her but then the next day there's the scene where she picks on MC by talking about how she was talking the MC up to the bi co-worker? It's not the only weird pacing issue but it's one of the most egregious I've seen so far.

Lots of characters you can kiss before you've even seen their first event which seems kind of strange (I was able to kiss Sasha at like 15 love points). Others you've only so much as said 'I'm sorry' (Morgan) and then suddenly you're able to make out with them? It feels like there's a lot missing between 'Hi I'm the MC' and then making out. I think maybe there just needs to be more flow added with locking certain events if another that would basically be 'further along' is triggered and it would make it a little less weird.

The other thing I'm curious about is if there'll be a revision on the art anytime soon? The cut-ins are great and are what got me interested in the game, but it seems anytime there's a full image it's a different art-style if not different artist entirely? It's not bad mind you, just a bit of a jarring transition and not the style I originally really liked the game for.

Last thing: Can we get an option to just brush off Kylie without having to deal with her? I understand some people like things like that but it's more tedious and annoying than interesting to me.
It's not Audrey's path which is fucked up, it's Audrey herself. That's how and who she is. (Waterpark in winter notwithstanding)

Agree on the "early kissing" and sometimes "early coffee" problem. While it is okay and believable for consenting non-virgin adults to be a step faster than in your average "teenage boy comes home to sisters after some years" game, is does make for some inconsistencies - less the pacing of the kissing, but some of the events then seem strange-ish.

Vefanick

Mar 8, 2021
I have cheats but on android and i don't know how to change the seasons to like summer or winter

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes