Oct 23, 2021
Agree on the "early kissing" and sometimes "early coffee" poblem. While it is okay and believable for consenting non-virgin adults to be a step faster than in your average "teenage boy comes home to sisters after some years" game, is does make for some inconsistencies - less the pacing of the kissing, but some of the events then seem strange-ish.
Yes, I found annoying and at the same time kinky that Morgan, in the first hot coffee after the first date, allow me to 'fuck her ass'. Probably was that the save game was cheated, but I didn't cheat her LP, KP or girl points. Also, Mike had the 'hung' trait and, according to the wiki, Morgan dislikes 'hung'.
It's not like this is not realistic, but it's not consistent with the game itself. I mean, the girl had 25 LP, not enough KP to allow Mike to have anal sex, and on top that, she dislikes hung...

lasereye

Jul 21, 2017
I'm almost done getting minami back, but it's the middle of fall and the final two dates are waterpark and beach. Is there any console hack that won't break the game to let me get those dates without just grinding through a month and a half? been trying to finish minami before i set up the home harem and the waiting is killing me.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
It's not Audrey's path which is fucked up, it's Audrey herself. That's how and who she is. (Waterpark in winter notwithstanding)

Agree on the "early kissing" and sometimes "early coffee" problem. While it is okay and believable for consenting non-virgin adults to be a step faster than in your average "teenage boy comes home to sisters after some years" game, is does make for some inconsistencies - less the pacing of the kissing, but some of the events then seem strange-ish.
I mostly meant that certain events seem to fire out of order, and it was very noticeable on Audrey since I'm fairly certain the workplace teasing is supposed to happen first, and *then* the other stuff. But if something happens that skips an event I feel like prior ones really need to just be locked as they disrupt the flow

And yeah as was said I understand everyone's an adult and it's not like I expect everyone to uniformly be the same way it just seems strange that you can kiss or have sex with people before half of their story is done. I slept with Bree the same night I played at the arcade with her, and she didn't ask me to wear a condom. Pretty weird considering she's the one that seems kind of shy compared to say Sasha or Audrey or such.

Just hope the pacing kind of gets reworked. It's a good game and I appreciate that a lot of work has gone into it. I mostly made the post to put my two cents in since I know the dev reads and posts here.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Question for the devs, do u intend to voice all the lines in the game??
All the spoken lines yes.
It's not Audrey's path which is fucked up, it's Audrey herself. That's how and who she is. (Waterpark in winter notwithstanding)

Agree on the "early kissing" and sometimes "early coffee" problem. While it is okay and believable for consenting non-virgin adults to be a step faster than in your average "teenage boy comes home to sisters after some years" game, is does make for some inconsistencies - less the pacing of the kissing, but some of the events then seem strange-ish.
If you have specific characters you think should be preventing from kissing/fucking before a certain event and are not please tell me which character and at what point you think it would be more natural and I will have a look.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I mostly meant that certain events seem to fire out of order, and it was very noticeable on Audrey since I'm fairly certain the workplace teasing is supposed to happen first, and *then* the other stuff. But if something happens that skips an event I feel like prior ones really need to just be locked as they disrupt the flow

And yeah as was said I understand everyone's an adult and it's not like I expect everyone to uniformly be the same way it just seems strange that you can kiss or have sex with people before half of their story is done. I slept with Bree the same night I played at the arcade with her, and she didn't ask me to wear a condom. Pretty weird considering she's the one that seems kind of shy compared to say Sasha or Audrey or such.

Just hope the pacing kind of gets reworked. It's a good game and I appreciate that a lot of work has gone into it. I mostly made the post to put my two cents in since I know the dev reads and posts here.
Audrey's story needs some tweaks, it will be done at some point ^^

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
If you have specific characters you think should be preventing from kissing/fucking before a certain event and are not please tell me which character and at what point you think it would be more natural and I will have a look.
It was kind of strange to me to be able to have sex with Bree (First date, right after the arcade event) when she hadn't even begun to open up about where she's from or who she *is* really.

It's also kind of weird that you meet Morgan when she's on a date (or so it seems) at the movies, at some point talk to Jack and get told you're an idiot and then can't apologize till you've begun to raise her affection, and then all you have to do is get her affection up to 25 and not only can you kiss her but you can invite her on a date and fuck her if it goes well enough. Again she hasn't really talked about herself at all nor have basically any of her actual personal events triggered but she's willing to fuck. I understand they have a history etc but it's still pretty fast. Seems like there should be more events that lead up to those things being unlocked. As for a good point to put them I'm not really sure yet. I haven't been rushing myself through the game, just kinda pacing myself.

On one of my original notes, there any plans to unify the art? There seems to be two different styles (Not counting the chibi time skip/phone stuff. The style used for cut-ins is great and I'd love to see it eventually replace the style used for full images (including sex scenes and event scenes)

polakko

May 28, 2018
gnadudu, Domestos2013

Sorry if i disturb again, but i still have that problem.
I finished Bree's route (Encounter with her father).
Now, both she and Sasha has 95 LPs, as well as over 50 lesbian and 50 kinky.
So i tried to meet them together in the same room, but they were still fighting.
So i tried giving Sasha a collar, leaving Bree without a collar - same result
So again, i gave them both a collar, but they keep fighting.
I probably skipped something, but in any case i think it's a bug.
gnaddu suggested sharing the save, which i leave you.
if you can / want, help me.
maybe you understand something.
In the save, i just finished Bree's route, neither of them wearing the collar.
I also leave a screen of the girls with the collar fighting.
Thank you.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It was kind of strange to me to be able to have sex with Bree (First date, right after the arcade event) when she hadn't even begun to open up about where she's from or who she *is* really.
I don't think its that strange, Bree obviously wanted to make a fresh start far away from where she grew up and to get away from the bad memories. She's not going to reveal everything to someone she doesn't trust, and given to what happened to her growing up, I can understand why she chooses not to tell the MC everything.

It's also kind of weird that you meet Morgan when she's on a date (or so it seems) at the movies, at some point talk to Jack and get told you're an idiot and then can't apologize till you've begun to raise her affection, and then all you have to do is get her affection up to 25 and not only can you kiss her but you can invite her on a date and fuck her if it goes well enough. Again she hasn't really talked about herself at all nor have basically any of her actual personal events triggered but she's willing to fuck. I understand they have a history etc but it's still pretty fast. Seems like there should be more events that lead up to those things being unlocked. As for a good point to put them I'm not really sure yet. I haven't been rushing myself through the game, just kinda pacing myself.
Morgan has had a crush on the MC since they were teenagers, she's carried a candle for him for years and then all of a sudden he's back in her life and he's noticed her, like actually noticed her. I'm not saying she's throwing herself at him, rather, there's no need to build up a friendship to a relationship with Morgan, she and the MC have been friends for over a decade, the fact that he now sees her as a woman, well that's a kiss waiting to happen.

On one of my original notes, there any plans to unify the art? There seems to be two different styles (Not counting the chibi time skip/phone stuff. The style used for cut-ins is great and I'd love to see it eventually replace the style used for full images (including sex scenes and event scenes)
I agree with a more consistent art style (Lexi's new poses, for example, are just...not awful, but definitely not up to the standard of her shower pose), disagree with the idea of the chibi style replacing everything.

Reactions: criestoomuch

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could anyone tell me if the mac port is getting updated sometime soon?
All three versions (PC, Mac, Android) are updated at the same time, just not all are uploaded/shared on here.

I agree with a more consistent art style (Lexi's new poses, for example, are just...not awful, but definitely not up to the standard of her shower pose), disagree with the idea of the chibi style replacing everything.
I agree. I like the general realistic art style of this game, changing it to something more out there wouldn't really cut it for me.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
The cut-ins aren't chibi, they're the images you see when you're talking to someone around the map. I don't mean their icons at the bottom. As for the other stuff sure I guess. It's open to interpretation I was just giving my opinion. I get that it's a hentai game and I'm not saying it's the most egregious of them, just that for a dating sim style game it definitely skips through a lot of that by making it so you can fuck the girl after one of her first few events is done. I literally apologized to morgan and then like the day after I ended up able to fuck her. Sure, they were friends for years as you said but they also hadn't talked since school is what the story seemed to imply pretty heavily, and there's little to no catch-up other than 'I haven't seen you in forever!'

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

Making the game "slower" won't happen as i already have enough people complaining that it's too slow ^^
You shouldn't be able to fuck any girl after a date before 50% love thought so if you confirm it that's a bug. (It is indeed a bug)

The art for the cut in is mostly done by the same artist as the art for the sex scene, but yes the chibis are made by someone else and the dating/activities art (and some sex scenes) by a third one.
Some very old art CG are due for a redo but the dialogue sprites (what you call cut-in) won't change much anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
gnadudu, Domestos2013

Sorry if i disturb again, but i still have that problem.
I finished Bree's route (Encounter with her father).
Now, both she and Sasha has 95 LPs, as well as over 50 lesbian and 50 kinky.
So i tried to meet them together in the same room, but they were still fighting.
So i tried giving Sasha a collar, leaving Bree without a collar - same result
So again, i gave them both a collar, but they keep fighting.
I probably skipped something, but in any case i think it's a bug.
gnaddu suggested sharing the save, which i leave you.
if you can / want, help me.
maybe you understand something.
In the save, i just finished Bree's route, neither of them wearing the collar.
I also leave a screen of the girls with the collar fighting.
Thank you.
The event always starts with Bree and Sasha fighting. It depends on the stats and the things you've done during the event if the Home Harem gets formed or not. (All the stats in your save are fine, just play through the event and the home harem should form...)

Reactions: polakko

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Some very old art CG are due for a redo but the dialogue sprites (what you call cut-in) won't change much anymore.
Maybe that's the difference I was noticing, but yeah I like the art for the sprites. I noticed the art for having sex with Bree and some of the events with Bree and Sasha or entering their room while sleeping/peeping on them in the shower was different looking enough that I thought it was maybe a different artist, it makes sense that they would be older CGs though, sorry for any confusion about that

Making the game "slower" won't happen as i already have enough people complaining that it's too slow ^^
You shouldn't be able to fuck any girl after a date before 50% love thought so if you confirm it that's a bug. (It is indeed a bug)
As you can see in my attached screenshot I had sex with Morgan at 25%, My current love with Bree has changed since I had sex with her but I believe it was in the 30's. I haven't progressed much with other girls yet. Oh and I don't mean that the game should go faster, I honestly think the speed of it is fine, just that some of the scenes might need to be rearranged on the 'tracks' but from what you've said it seems like what I've seen that has been strange is mostly either bugs or content that is due for a check-up (Audrey's cookoo path)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Maybe that's the difference I was noticing, but yeah I like the art for the sprites. I noticed the art for having sex with Bree and some of the events with Bree and Sasha or entering their room while sleeping/peeping on them in the shower was different looking enough that I thought it was maybe a different artist, it makes sense that they would be older CGs though, sorry for any confusion about that

As you can see in my attached screenshot I had sex with Morgan at 25%, My current love with Bree has changed since I had sex with her but I believe it was in the 30's. I haven't progressed much with other girls yet. Oh and I don't mean that the game should go faster, I honestly think the speed of it is fine, just that some of the scenes might need to be rearranged on the 'tracks' but from what you've said it seems like what I've seen that has been strange is mostly either bugs or content that is due for a check-up (Audrey's cookoo path)
I found the pb with the after date sex scenes triggering early, it will be fixed in the next update ;)

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
I found the pb with the after date sex scenes triggering early, it will be fixed in the next update ;)
No problem man, also I know I said a bunch of shit that could be construed as negative but please don't take it that way. Love your work and it's a lot of fun, so thanks a ton.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks and don't worry about it you were pretty civil and constructive which is all i ask ^^

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know, it really clashes with some of these girls' personalities that they'd need 50 love before having sex. Sasha, Audrey, Lexi, Aletta, Cassidy... they don't have any hang-ups about doing it purely for their pleasure. I'd put Morgan in that category too, based on her conversation responses

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know, it really clashes with some of these girls' personalities that they'd need 50 love before having sex. Sasha, Audrey, Lexi, Aletta, Cassidy... they don't have any hang-ups about doing it purely for their pleasure. I'd put Morgan in that category too, based on her conversation responses
Agree on different girls have different personalities and that should influence the speed/pacing of the developments - and does in parts, especially on the other side of the spectrum (Emma, Harmony). However, I would see the love stat as still somewhat relevant since the characters you mention probably wouldn't fuck everybody (in Lexi's case to be added: for free) just because they're horny, so they need a reason to choose you as their outlet.

Some storylines make this a bit different: Hannah with her obvious crush on you from the beginning would actually be my first candidate on this list - she already chose specifically you to masturbate to before you even know her name. Even if she isn't otherwise as open as some of the others. Cassidy is similar, however there would be a huge difference in the dynamic earlier with you just being her fucktoy. I strongly disagree about Sasha though. She certainly ain't a prude but to me it seems pretty obvious that she also requires emotions.

(And definitely not Kylie - she has her own vision of who you are and what you two are and expects some wooing).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes