v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone know the flag for triggering a marriage ending? I need to undo a proposal and got no good earlier saves

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
My internet was kinda broken the last two days, so had time to play through the game from the beginning again... ^^
Found a few issues during my playthrough and fixed them, if anyone is interested in a unofficial fixpack.
Note: This should only be used with 22.4.0d, don't use it on any other version!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you updated this qol improvements? I sometimes have events not trigger

Zer0Crow

Nov 21, 2021
My game is bugged, and I have no idea what to do. I can't have the Home Harem threesome Minami/Sasha/Bree despite them actually all being in the home harem, and because that isn't "finished" I cannot invite Samantha into the home harem. How to debug? I think the bug happened because they had the "accepting the harem" talk in a random location (not home) and when they accepted Minami originally it did not automatically trigger the first threesome.

Edit: It resolved itself for some reason when I went into the bathroom with all three inside of it, it proceeded to the threesome scene. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: qbz715

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Have you updated this qol improvements? I sometimes have events not trigger
Nah, most of the fixes got implemented in 22.5.0 (as far as I can see, only the collar fixes for Palla/Kleio, the alternate way to collar Sasha after the collar was gifted before and the double Harmony sex sceme aren't implemented yet)...
I think I will start a new playthrough to check for bugs, but that can take a while (I guess until the weekend...)

i have maxed Sasha’s love and kink but I can’t find the have sex button
The fuck button only shows up between 20:00 and 00:00, if you not cheated on her, you had sex with her at least twice and the hero got stamina (eggplant icon in the stats screen)...

Reactions: Vefanick

polakko

May 28, 2018
Sorry but that part of the story tracker is not helpful in this situation. I can only guess whats wrong with the information you provide. Them fighting sounds a lot like they're both pregnant, which is an automatic fail condition for forming the home harem.
'
I'll give you all the info I can.

Time: Monday 8 Spring (I read that some events can only be triggered in a certain season)

Bree: Kinky 50 Love 75 Lesbian 55
Bree's love is still stuck at 75 because her routes aren't complete yet, events don't trigger.
Example:
In the "Bree route" I should see her cosplay of Bowsette, but when i go to her room at the set time, nothing happens.
In the "Maid Bree" route, i would have to wait until the end of the shift, but even here if i show up at the maid cafe at 6 pm, nothing happens.

Sasha: Kinky 60 Love 100 Lesbian 65
Sasha's route is complete, she's not the problem.

I have Minami in the house, but i can only date her as brother, because her "siscon" route is not complete yet (i should meet her on Saturday afternoon)

Bree and Sasha are definitely not pregnant.
Neither girl wears a collar (I don't know if it's for the trigger)

I slept with Bree and Sasha within 7 days long before they got the stats needed for the harem.
I didn't know about the harem, as soon as i could i date them (and of course, i had sex with them)

Now, the wiki says:
Be aware, if you trigger the confrontation with Sasha and Bree without fulfilling the requirements, then one or both of the girls will leave.

Maybe i had to first reach the necessary stats for the harem and then sleep with them within 7 days?

Thank you again.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
'

Time: Monday 8 Spring (I read that some events can only be triggered in a certain season)

Bree's love is still stuck at 75 because her routes aren't complete yet, events don't trigger.
Example:
In the "Bree route" I should see her cosplay of Bowsette, but when i go to her room at the set time, nothing happens.
In the "Maid Bree" route, i would have to wait until the end of the shift, but even here if i show up at the maid cafe at 6 pm, nothing happens.

I have Minami in the house, but i can only date her as brother, because her "siscon" route is not complete yet (i should meet her on Saturday afternoon)

I slept with Bree and Sasha within 7 days long before they got the stats needed for the harem.
I didn't know about the harem, as soon as i could i date them (and of course, i had sex with them)

Now, the wiki says:
Be aware, if you trigger the confrontation with Sasha and Bree without fulfilling the requirements, then one or both of the girls will leave.

Maybe i had to first reach the necessary stats for the harem and then sleep with them within 7 days?

Thank you again.
Did you do the Band harem already? If you did Sasha needs to be collared, otherwise you've to decide between Bree and the Band Harem...
If not I guess it would be best if you attach your save here, so someone can have a look...

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
'

Example:

Now, the wiki says:

Thank you again.
When you reach the conditions is not relevant as long as you do so before the confrontation.

The Bowsette cosplay scene is not necessary to increase her LP limit. If you have Bree at 75LP on her maid path you have to trigger this event " " to increase her LP maximum.

The conditions seem to be fine, is Sasha part of the Band Harem? If that is the case you need to collar her first to finish this event successfully.

Oct 23, 2021
Does 'Friendzone' work with Bree or Sasha too?

I'm thinking to restart my non-cheated game to get a faster NG+ doing the Gamer path of Bree, instead of going for Sasha* and I wonder if I friendzone Sasha, the events where Mike hears Sasha playing the bass on her bedroom and the appears of Scottie will not happen.
Sasha doesn't have enough LP when Mike meets her in the pub, so this event is necessary to be done to unlock the friendzone option.

* Yes, I know that both Bree's paths take a lot of days and events to be finished in contrast to Sasha story, who has fewer events before the first date, and Sasha is more 'easy' than Bree, but I never follow the Gamer path before and want to meet Kat, the Arcade girl.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does 'Friendzone' work with Bree or Sasha too?

I'm thinking to restart my non-cheated game to get a faster NG+ doing the Gamer path of Bree, instead of going for Sasha* and I wonder if I friendzone Sasha, the events where Mike hears Sasha playing the bass on her bedroom and the appears of Scottie will not happen.
Sasha doesn't have enough LP when Mike meets her in the pub, so this event is necessary to be done to unlock the friendzone option.

* Yes, I know that both Bree's paths take a lot of days and events to be finished in contrast to Sasha story, who has fewer events before the first date, and Sasha is more 'easy' than Bree, but I never follow the Gamer path before and want to meet Kat, the Arcade girl.
I don't know what you mean by "work", but yes, you can friendzone both of them.

polakko

May 28, 2018
When you reach the conditions is not relevant as long as you do so before the confrontation.

The Bowsette cosplay scene is not necessary to increase her LP limit. If you have Bree at 75LP on her maid path you have to trigger this event " " to increase her LP maximum.

The conditions seem to be fine, is Sasha part of the Band Harem? If that is the case you need to collar her first to finish this event successfully.
Ok.
I'll try to trigger that event of Bree.
To my knowledge, Sasha is not part of the band harem.
I just joined the band, but i didn't do anything with any of them.
I'll try first without a collar.

Did you do the Band harem already? If you did Sasha needs to be collared, otherwise you've to decide between Bree and the Band Harem...
If not I guess it would be best if you attach your save here, so someone can have a look...
As I said, i don't think Sasha is part of the band harem.
I'll try to follow the advice.
If i just can't, i'll share my save as you advised.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes