gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i started a new game after the last update on samantha tabs both normal and revenge they are frozen on the normal tab it says to talk to her about her marriage but no bubble or anthing on the revenge tab it says wait for her to come over saturday afternoon i stay in the living room clicking on advance time nothing happens someone please help me and office harem is bugged for me too ive done the shiori coffee event multiple times and it still isnt checked off
You refused the blowjob from Sam during her wedding, that closes her storyline. Load a save before the wedding and accept the blowjob or check the bathroom to see Ryan cheating again if you want to play the Revenge Path...

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for android patches? or if people work on it anymore? so i know if i should wait or just download last one
Android gets updated the same day as the Win/Linux and the Mac versions. The problem is that only the Win/Linux version gets leaked for most of the time... (but you can use to play the Win/Linux version on android)

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
It is not necessary for someone to leak the Android version.
With the pc version you can compile an Android version.
Only using the content of the game folder

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is not necessary for someone to leak the Android version.
With the pc version you can compile an Android version.
Only using the content of the game folder
Not a help for everybody here though. Most people are probably just users. Add to that that - according to my experience on this forum - a good chunk can't even read properly ...

Reactions: Dpfim91
Oct 23, 2021
Does anyone know how long it normally takes for android patches? or if people work on it anymore? so i know if i should wait or just download last one
As gnadudu said before, you could play the Windows/Linux version on Android with JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plugin.

The version of JoiPlay on Play Store is a bit out of date than the Patreon version. It's not necessary to subscript or login to download it. The same with the Ren'Py plugin.
My recommendation is download both version of JoiPlay, and both version of the plugin, and test them, and judge by yourself which version has a better performance.

In my case, the Patreon version works better in an old Samsung phone than in a recently bought Android tablet (actually in the tablet I had a weird bug with the keyboard). Also, keep in mind that the lag issue is more relative to devices, so even if your Android device has high specs you could have or not lag. And, don't worry by the long loading time.

polakko

May 28, 2018
Hi everyone.
I would like to know how to trigger the home harem.
I've read both the walkthrough and the wiki, but there are few details about it.
I understand that there are more harems and that girls can be added.
The point is, I can't trigger the event, Sasha and Bree are always fighting.
They have the right stats, and on the achievement list the only thing left to do is talk to them in the same room.
If you remember, can you be a little more specific?
Thanks again and sorry if I made any mistakes with English.

Hammondrich

Aug 15, 2021
Hello everyone, just downloaded the new update on my windows, but every time I try and open the application it doesn't open. I've already extracted the files using "Winrar". But when i press the "LoSeSb' application it doesn't launch. Any way to fix this?

Apr 16, 2019
Hi everyone.
I've read both the walkthrough and the wiki, but there are few details about it.
They have the right stats, and on the achievement list the only thing left to do is talk to them in the same room.
I'm not sure if they change the exact stats requirement, but check again in wiki both Sasha and Bree Love Point, Kink Point, Lesbian Point and each have sex with MC 3 times or more

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
I'm not sure if they change the exact stats requirement, but check again in wiki both Sasha and Bree Love Point, Kink Point, Lesbian Point and each have sex with MC 3 times or more
The "have sex three times with them" requirement got changed a while ago. It's more than enough to have sex with each of them once within the same week

Hi everyone.
If you red the wiki you should have the exact and correct numbers to trigger it (they are in the table at the top of the wiki page). The in-game story tracker does not take their LP stat into account since the event will trigger if you had sex with both of them no matter their stats.

Reactions: RazielaMonarch

polakko

May 28, 2018
The "have sex three times with them" requirement got changed a while ago. It's more than enough to have sex with each of them once within the same week

If you red the wiki you should have the exact and correct numbers to trigger it (they are in the table at the top of the wiki page). The in-game story tracker does not take their LP stat into account since the event will trigger if you had sex with both of them no matter their stats.
Thanks for the reply.
As i said, Ii have already read the wiki and checked the points, which are correct.
I've done everything the walkthrough says.
I just have to meet them in the same room, but when it happens, they always end up fighting.
I do not know what to do.
I am attaching an image, maybe it can make you understand better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noxfeur

Mar 28, 2020
Serious question, witch build would you say is the least buggy? getting tired of running into game breaking bugs

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
As i said, Ii have already read the wiki and checked the points, which are correct.
I've done everything the walkthrough says.
I just have to meet them in the same room, but when it happens, they always end up fighting.
I do not know what to do.
I am attaching an image, maybe it can make you understand better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but that part of the story tracker is not helpful in this situation. I can only guess whats wrong with the information you provide. Them fighting sounds a lot like they're both pregnant, which is an automatic fail condition for forming the home harem.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes