RedYoloCup

Nov 5, 2018
I have Lavish at max 60 <3 and max handcuffs. Everytime I ask her to date she says 'id like to but i think we'd get in trouble.' Did I lose my chance cause she didnt do favors for the promotion?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
how do i get bree, sasha, samantha, minami and lexi all in the same room?
Don't think this ever happens. If you want to replay the sixsome they only need to be at home at the same time...

I have Lavish at max 60 <3 and max handcuffs. Everytime I ask her to date she says 'id like to but i think we'd get in trouble.' Did I lose my chance cause she didnt do favors for the promotion?
Dating gets only enabled if Lavish gets promoted... (if you asked for favors or not doesn't matter)

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Don't think this ever happens. If you want to replay the sixsome they only need to be at home at the same time...

Dating gets only enabled if Lavish gets promoted... (if you asked for favors or not doesn't matter)
i meant for marriage since you can marry all 5 of them

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
also i think encountered a bug, bree is always at 0% fertility so its impossible to get her pregnant after 1 kid despite me having the hung skill

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i meant for marriage since you can marry all 5 of them
Marriage takes place every sunday, so you've monday-saturday to propose to multiple girls...

also i think encountered a bug, bree is always at 0% fertility so its impossible to get her pregnant after 1 kid despite me having the hung skill
I personally never looked at how fertility exactly works (because it's not my fetish), but doesn't fertility change like it's described here in the wiki?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Marriage takes place every sunday, so you've monday-saturday to propose to multiple girls...
Although it takes a bit away from the romanticism (of a 6 people wedding, well ...) asking two in the bathroom and then two more three days later in the mall and the final one in the club, or so. But yeah, don't have to propose to all at the same time. You can even reconsider after Sasha and Bree accepted whom you want in - they really are very flexible. "Sasha, Bree, will you marry me next Saturday? I will think about inviting more girls in the meantime" ;)

It's a bit of gameplay and story segregation, maybe it would be better if you could choose whom to ask and they would miraculously beam in.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Although it takes a bit away from the romanticism (of a 6 people wedding, well ...)
1654760688628.png

It's a bit of gameplay and story segregation, maybe it would be better if you could choose whom to ask and they would miraculously beam in.
The problem is, how should the game know which girls you want to marry? If you only want to marry Bree and Lexi for an instance but all the girls are part of the home harem should the game ask all (for the home harem there are 26 different combinations) available options? (and isn't that immersion breaking?)

In any case I guess there should be an option to either choose the date of the wedding yourself, or there should be at least a one week timespan until the wedding happens (if you propose to a girl on sunday it happens on the same day which is a bit unrealistic... ^^)

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The problem is, how should the game know which girls you want to marry? If you only want to marry Bree and Lexi for an instance but all the girls are part of the home harem should the game ask all (for the home harem there are 26 different combinations) available options? (and isn't that immersion breaking?)
Might be somewhat immersion breaking but the current state might be as well.

But yeah, that was what I meant with choose whom you want. You approach, say, Sasha, and then get dialogue "Wanna marry me?" with options "You alone" and the "include Bree" (necessary first step), after that "include Sam", "include Minami", "include Lexi" which can be added or not (some button at the end to say "no more"). Of course I have no code for that ready, I am just a complaining pirate ;) (Actually, I bought it on Steam, still I download from here to have the option of going back a version or two if deemed necessary by me)

Reactions: gnadudu

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am having trouble getting sasha boobjob to trigger. I already had her at 100 LP, have her collared and in harem with bree.

I finally got to summer so I triggered the pool boob insecurity thing, but now I am supposed to trigger it in bathroom, and it just wont happen. Every morning I meet her there and nothing.

The wiki especially mentions not cheated, but this save is a bit older and I cannot remember if I adjusted any variables in it.
Is there a trick to it triggering, or should I try setting her LP to 74 and get over to 75 through normal means again?

EDIT: nvm, it eventually worked, just had to wait a pretty long time, no idea what worked, maybe having sex with her in the meantime made some triggers work, who knows.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
EDIT: nvm, it eventually worked, just had to wait a pretty long time, no idea what worked, maybe having sex with her in the meantime made some triggers work, who knows.
One of the triggers is having sex with her at least once...

howe to do the science project?
If Bree is in her bedroom and Mike is in the livingroom the event should trigger...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
One of the triggers is having sex with her at least once...

If Bree is in her bedroom and Mike is in the livingroom the event should trigger...
I mentioned I had her in harem and at 100lp, so I already did. It did not mention I had to do it since triggering the boobjob event.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I mentioned I had her in harem and at 100lp, so I already did. It did not mention I had to do it since triggering the boobjob event.
Hmm those are the exact triggers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe the sexperience flag was not set at the time when you last played...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes