TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
So I played this game AGES ago, and got totally turned off when Bree got murdered (by a girl from the college, as I recall). I'm considering buying it on Steam now, but if that's still gonna happen, then I won't bother. Is that something that's still going to happen?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I played this game AGES ago, and got totally turned off when Bree got murdered (by a girl from the college, as I recall). I'm considering buying it on Steam now, but if that's still gonna happen, then I won't bother. Is that something that's still going to happen?
This never was forced, but yes, it can still happen.

You need to keep Kylie under control. First by not being affectionate with other girls when she is not around, then by either taming her or giving her into custody. Details are in the Wiki, but it can easily be avoided.

Reactions: MisterDuck

pepe7412

Jul 28, 2020
i have a poble with home harem, the event does not start since minami arrived, you know any moment where sasha and bree are in a room without minami?

biohazardinc

Feb 10, 2018
So I did not start with the guitar skill, although I do have it from reading the book. But I'm guessing I must've not finished reading it until after I was already invited to join the band. Because Anna gave me a guitar practice book. Is it impossible to go to the studio now? It never shows up.

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
i have a poble with home harem, the event does not start since minami arrived, you know any moment where sasha and bree are in a room without minami?
Another girl being in the same room as them does not block the home harem. It sounds to me like you'll have to do the "had sex with both of them within 7 days" part again. That check becomes "invalid" after 7 days

So I did not start with the guitar skill, although I do have it from reading the book. But I'm guessing I must've not finished reading it until after I was already invited to join the band. Because Anna gave me a guitar practice book. Is it impossible to go to the studio now? It never shows up.
If you didn't have the guitar skill before the event where you see Sasha play guitar in her room, you won't be able to unlock the studio.

Last edited:
Reactions: biohazardinc

halffive

May 16, 2020
Any suggestions to fix long loading times on android port? I use is on Tab S7+, well Snapdragon 865+ should not behave like that.

baked123

Jan 21, 2018
Having a problem with band harem. I have everything done uptill threesome with kleio and anna, but the date event wont trigger.
Anyone know a way to make i trigger?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What is this?
A "quest" in the story tracker?

Having a problem with band harem. I have everything done uptill threesome with kleio and anna, but the date event wont trigger.
Anyone know a way to make i trigger?
The date setup normally happens during band practice once the showdown with both is done...

How do you meet Bree's Dad on the Gamer Bree route??
It happens during her storyline for more info, see the event on the wiki...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
For whoever might be interested, here's a save I've just finished with these settings:

All Harems are enabled and done, including Kylie and Ayesha's harem.
All women are collared, except for Alexis (police report path.)
All women present at this time, are pregnant (the female cop is not.)
All stats are maxed out to the best of my knowledge.
There's around 100K of cash, so you're ready to buy the wedding rings, and see the various endings currently present.
No cheats were used, I edited the cash when I started the first game, but this game is down the line of several New game+.

Please beware however, that the game is the steam version, as such, I do not know if there are any issues with the version uploaded here.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For whoever might be interested, here's a save I've just finished with these settings:

All Harems are enabled and done, including Kylie and Ayesha's harem.
All women are collared, except for Alexis (police report path.)
All women present at this time, are pregnant (the female cop is not.)
All stats are maxed out to the best of my knowledge.
There's around 100K of cash, so you're ready to buy the wedding rings, and see the various endings currently present.
No cheats were used, I edited the cash when I started the first game, but this game is down the line of several New game+.

Please beware however, that the game is the steam version, as such, I do not know if there are any issues with the version uploaded here.
I just binged a bit on excerpts from an "Antiques Roadshow" lookalike and was about to say "Well, Steam, that greatly reduces the value, I'll give you maybe 50 Cent for that save" - but maybe that isn't prudent here ;)

• Haha
Reactions: gnadudu

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I just binged a bit on excerpts from an "Antiques Roadshow" lookalike and was about to say "Well, Steam, that greatly reduces the value, I'll give you maybe 50 Cent for that save" - but maybe that isn't prudent here ;)
I'm not sure what you mean there, sorry :)
It's just that while the game's pretty good, it takes a very long time to do everything in it, especially since it's so easy to miss a single option, that might end up locking you out completely of something (which is what happened with Alexis in that save, I obviously picked the wrong option there ;( )

Hell, getting the last three females to get pregnant, everything else was done, took me the best part of yesterday evening. :D

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean there, sorry :)
It's just that while the game's pretty good, it takes a very long time to do everything in it, especially since it's so easy to miss a single option, that might end up locking you out completely of something (which is what happened with Alexis in that save, I obviously picked the wrong option there ;( )

Hell, getting the last three females to get pregnant, everything else was done, took me the best part of yesterday evening. :D
Sorry about the confusion, what I was saying wasn't relevant to this game at all.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes