tenszz

Oct 28, 2021
hi im sorry, im stuck with shiori 70%, there in tracker say talk to shiori, but where? in Walkthrough say talk to her when in office, but i always talk to her in office never trigger anything, there anyone can help?

Reactions: MisterDuck

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hi im sorry, im stuck with shiori 70%, there in tracker say talk to shiori, but where? in Walkthrough say talk to her when in office, but i always talk to her in office never trigger anything, there anyone can help?
Did you try to call her to your office with the "call someone in" button and then talking to her? (Her sub points must be above 50% for this to show up...)

uwptiger

Nov 21, 2020
Hi I'm enjoying the game with android version but I can't find the 'menu' button(which goes back to title) Can anyone plz help me?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If anyone has given up on the game because of excessive lag, the good news is that with the latest version I've found it's much reduced from when I last tried to play it a few months back, and for me it's now playable. That's on a 32-bit Windows PC.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it true that there's no plan for Angela (MC's mom) to become a possible option in future updates? I was looking forward for this game to have real incest
Never going to happen because of Patreon's rules. Most we'll get is step-incest, and we already have Mike's not-sister.
Not only because of Patreon (as we all know there are ways around that) but more importantly because Andrealphus explicitely does not want "real incest" in the game.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
That's the wrong game.
I'm sorry, you are right.

I wanted to ask about it. What am I doing wrong? I need to meet Sasha or Lexi at the nightclub on Saturday night and dance with one of them. But when I go on a date with one of them, there is no one else in the club. Although I already went with each of them separately.

tenszz

Oct 28, 2021
Did you try to call her to your office with the "call someone in" button and then talking to her? (Her sub points must be above 50% for this to show up...)
thank you, its working, can i ask another question sir? how about alleta? im stuck with her 50%, only task left "see aletta while working" what is that mean?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
thank you, its working, can i ask another question sir? how about alleta? im stuck with her 50%, only task left "see aletta while working" what is that mean?
Hard to say, I think she has several quests which start with "See Aletta while working"...
I'm currently not at home, so can't look at the scripts, but at some point Aletta's story can't be progressed further until you've played through Cassidy's storyline and you became CEO of the company.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can you specify that setting, good sir? :geek: :BootyTime:
In the options menu there're 2 options called endless or immersive. If you set the option to immersive the girls give birth 60 days after the child was received. (If you don't marry the girl during the 60 days she will loose some lovepoints and you need to pay 100 bucks for every child every week...)

Reactions: onitiyashi

fman2711

Mar 27, 2018
when i started the game afresh today, the girls (Bree and Sasha) were sleeping naked when they first move in...after a while they started sleeping clothed...any idea on what caused this?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes