Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'm sorry, you are right.

I wanted to ask about it. What am I doing wrong? I need to meet Sasha or Lexi at the nightclub on Saturday night and dance with one of them. But when I go on a date with one of them, there is no one else in the club. Although I already went with each of them separately.
Probably nothing. There seems to be either some random roll being done, or other quests in progress blocks that progress for X reason.

thank you, its working, can i ask another question sir? how about alleta? im stuck with her 50%, only task left "see aletta while working" what is that mean?
There also seems to be a need to progress Shiori's first if you've bought her. In all the playthrough I'm doing, I seem to get stcuk for no apparent reason, until I do Shiori's quests.

Hard to say, I think she has several quests which start with "See Aletta while working"...
I'm currently not at home, so can't look at the scripts, but at some point Aletta's story can't be progressed further until you've played through Cassidy's storyline and you became CEO of the company.
There also seems to be some sort of roll going on with "daily visits while working", which also seem to depend on whether you work, or work hard. I seem to have a LOT more story progressions and encounters while working, rather than working hard.

There seems to be some triggers not happening when by all account, they should. For example, if you have a date planned with Sasha after the date planned with Lexi, it seems like the encounter will not happen in the nightclub (pretty easy to happen in summertime when the girls ask you to go to the beach.) I suspect that if there's a date planned with a NPC, it locks that NPC until the date's done, and, blocks everything date wise that could be linked to that event. It's only a guess, but it seems to correlate with my experience in the game so far. Either that, or the roll mechanism could use some serious TLC.

Right now, I'm stuck at "take Lavish to the restaurant." I'm CEO, and not too far from the last level, everyone in the office has been collared and their quests are marked as completed. I suspect it's locked, because of the palla event (which might lock Audrey from interrupting the dinner.)

Reactions: MisterDuck

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Following the post above, I tested the theory, and by advancing Palla's quest a couple of notches, Lavish's dinner triggered.

My limited knowledge of Renpy would suggest that since things get checked in order for events to be triggered, whichever condition is met first, will stop anything else from happening.

I'm not sure there's a proper fix for this situation, aside from maybe making the quest log more precise, and maybe give hints of what would be blocking an event from triggering... Or the much less prettier, but more useful solution, of giving us a button to manually trigger an event if the conditions are met (just like the NPC buttons we see from time to time to talk about something specific.)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There also seems to be some sort of roll going on with "daily visits while working", which also seem to depend on whether you work, or work hard. I seem to have a LOT more story progressions and encounters while working, rather than working hard.
Funny enough, I have the exactly opposite impression: when working hard and an event is in the pipeline it almost automatically triggers. Not saying what you experience is wrong, but apparently a RNG who treats us differently. (All the pizza crumbles I dropped in the keyboard are finally good for something ;) )

Barpo

Mar 9, 2020
Hi guys, I need help. For some reason shiori's route ends. Is there any way to fix this or reset her route?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Funny enough, I have the exactly opposite impression: when working hard and an event is in the pipeline it almost automatically triggers. Not saying what you experience is wrong, but apparently a RNG who treats us differently. (All the pizza crumbles I dropped in the keyboard are finally good for something ;) )
I believe many events in the office, are tied to your promotions. As such, they'll trigger a lot, like nearly every time for a while. Then, you'll notice the opposite, nothing happens... at all.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
There also seems to be a need to progress Shiori's first if you've bought her. In all the playthrough I'm doing, I seem to get stcuk for no apparent reason, until I do Shiori's quests.
No the event has nothing todo with Shiori, here are the exact triggers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm, that depends from event to event, but it shouldn't matter at all if you work hard or not. Once all triggers for an event are fulfilled it will fire. Be aware a lot of the events require for the person to be working, otherwise it won't trigger and sometimes some invisible timers are set which only affect people who cheat because normally getting max love with a girl takes some time...

Right now, I'm stuck at "take Lavish to the restaurant." I'm CEO, and not too far from the last level, everyone in the office has been collared and their quests are marked as completed. I suspect it's locked, because of the palla event (which might lock Audrey from interrupting the dinner.)
Did you have sex with Audrey and Lavish in the timespan of one week? Most of the office harem events require to have the Person.showdown between the girls active to trigger. Palla has nothing todo with the office harem...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys, I need help. For some reason shiori's route ends. Is there any way to fix this or reset her route?

I think the only time you can end it, is by not accepting her as a secretary. I don't believe there's another end route with her.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
No the event has nothing todo with Shiori, here are the exact triggers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always get stuck with Lavish & Audrey. The restaurant date event where Audrey shows up. Audrey simply never show up, eventhough all my stats are maxed out ( several Game+ finished and stats have carried over and so on.)

Hmm, that depends from event to event, but it shouldn't matter at all if you work hard or not. Once all triggers for an event are fulfilled it will fire. Be aware a lot of the events require for the person to be working, otherwise it won't trigger and sometimes some invisible timers are set which only affect people who cheat because normally getting max love with a girl takes some time...

Did you have sex with Audrey and Lavish in the timespan of one week? Most of the office harem events require to have the Person.showdown between the girls active to trigger. Palla has nothing todo with the office harem...
No, but Palla has an event with Audrey, and one with Sasha. I was thinking the lack of progress there was the reason they got stuck.

It's possible I fucked them both within the time of the test, as I was trying just about everything I could think off, since I could not see anything I would be missing :)

That is one of the issue I have with the game, when things don't happen, you have no way to know, saves digging the code, why things ain't happening... I rage quit quite a few times, because well, grinding senselessly for weeks in game, is just boring as fuck :D

Just for the record, I have not cheated on the series of playthough.
I've been trying to build myself a collection of saves of various combinations, to use when new content gets released.
This game takes so long to achieve the combinations you want, it's surreal :)

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Hey, this question must have been asked a trillion times but i went back a few page and didn't see it, sooo is there no more way to collar gamer bree ? 'Cause i clearly remember her having a collar on a precedent playthrough a while ago, maybe i used console commands but i doubt it ? I really don't wanna reload the save after i don't know how much time lol

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I always get stuck with Lavish & Audrey. The restaurant date event where Audrey shows up. Audrey simply never show up, eventhough all my stats are maxed out ( several Game+ finished and stats have carried over and so on.)
What does the Lavish & Audrey event have todo with the Aletta event? :D

That is one of the issue I have with the game, when things don't happen, you have no way to know, saves digging the code, why things ain't happening... I rage quit quite a few times, because well, grinding senselessly for weeks in game, is just boring as fuck :D
I agree that something like that can be frustrating, I personally think the story tracker needs to be more clear in such cases (because how should somebody know that you've to sleep with the girls in a week...)

Hey, this question must have been asked a trillion times but i went back a few page and didn't see it, sooo is there no more way to collar gamer bree ? 'Cause i clearly remember her having a collar on a precedent playthrough a while ago, maybe i used console commands but i doubt it ? I really don't wanna reload the save after i don't know how much time lol
I think collaring Bree on the gamer path was possible before Bree got her last big story update. Now that's not possible anymore, because the gamer path is Bree's "Vanilla" path. Only on the maid path you can raise her sub points high enough (through the optional events) to collar her...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
What does the Lavish & Audrey event have todo with the Aletta event? :D
Nothing, I'm not sure why you brought Aletta in there :D But, I was talking about Shiori earlier, because it seemed like things go stuck until I did her quests. Assuming the sex within 7 days applies, it does make sense then.

I agree that something like that can be frustrating, I personally think the story tracker needs to be more clear in such cases (because how should somebody know that you've to sleep with the girls in a week...)
Or other timers... I mean, it's next to impossible to figure out :)

I think collaring Bree on the gamer path was possible before Bree got her last big story update. Now that's not possible anymore, because the gamer path is Bree's "Vanilla" path. Only on the maid path you can raise her sub points high enough (through the optional events) to collar her...
Yeah, it's as logical as being able to collar Alexis on the NTR path if you use the PI. I mean, there's no way she was raped, she's just a slut... but that aside, the MC is a total cuck with her, and yet, he collars her? I mean... Let us collar Gamer bree, that at least remains plausible *chuckles*

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
The game is lagging whenever I go somewhere. Is there a way to make it smoother except for turning off the powersave option (it doesn't work for me)?

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Welp, I just lost 4 days of progress, yaaaaaay

Fuuuuuuuuuck I have to wait for cassidy's event AGAIN

Last edited:

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
In the options menu there're 2 options called endless or immersive. If you set the option to immersive the girls give birth 60 days after the child was received. (If you don't marry the girl during the 60 days she will loose some lovepoints and you need to pay 100 bucks for every child every week...)
Thanks brodie!

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
The game is lagging whenever I go somewhere. Is there a way to make it smoother except for turning off the powersave option (it doesn't work for me)?
If you're on a laptop make sure your computer is in a place where it won't run hot. If that's not the case then I dunno broham.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i am still stuck with Audrey. I have no idea what to do with her after giving her two different dresses. She does not do anything else in the office when I work.

And what about Kylie? Her whole thing seems a bit pointless. Am I supposed to get her yander level up too high? There seems to be nothing else with her.

I fall for Shiori ^^ i alwys go for her. I like it that she is a single mum ^^ i kinda want to ger her pregnant belly even bigger and do more stuff with just her

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
i am still stuck with Audrey. I have no idea what to do with her after giving her two different dresses. She does not do anything else in the office when I work.

And what about Kylie? Her whole thing seems a bit pointless. Am I supposed to get her yander level up too high? There seems to be nothing else with her.

I fall for Shiori ^^ i alwys go for her. I like it that she is a single mum ^^ i kinda want to ger her pregnant belly even bigger and do more stuff with just her
For Audrey, the "new uniform" is only valid after you become CEO as far as I know.
Once you're CEO, you'll have a new button in your office where you can change their uniforms.

Reactions: Cartageno

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
If you're on a laptop make sure your computer is in a place where it won't run hot. If that's not the case then I dunno broham.
That's the problem. It doesn't matter when I play the game, it's always lagging. I could play it when my laptop is ice cold after not using it or after using it for some time and it would still take some time for places to load. Maybe next update will be merciful to me.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
mom son content? I know that it not possible but I really didn't like the scene where Angela give blowjob to Bruce.

why Angela doing this? Did she get blackmailed or something? Need some explanation to Angela situation.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I am currently creating a new fullsave, but, I"m having an issue with the Lexi slave part.
Sam never shows up (the last nightclub bit never happens).

I was trying to see if sleeping with her and the other two would solve that, BUT, since I am creating a save for the cucks and NTR lovers, I picked the threesome path with Sam, which means, I can not date her, and as such, I don't see any option to fuck her again either.

Anyone got a clue on how to make the last Lexi slave bit happen there since if there's a 7 day sex condition too on this one, I am unsure on how to make it happen in this path.

If impossible, anyone able to feed that back to the dev, as I'm not sure he checks the steams' forums?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes