DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
You need 2 lovepoints, but 3 is better. Unless you are talking about LP, then that's a trickier question, since there are limits depending on events and game/quests might break if you go over them.
Oh yeah no I know about that, I was just saying I don't how they are called in the code, I was thinking maybe changing the flag for bree to not be in the home harem just before the college event, that way I can end up having two but it's hard to know if it's gonna mess up everything or not

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Is there any content with the Manager at Brie´s workplace yet? I haven´t kept up with the game recently.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Ok,

here's the latest save I got. Palla's bugged, as she says she already has a collar, but is not wearing it for some reason.

All harems are done, except college since Bree got pregnant too early, that little slut... :)
All collarable are collared.
All are pregnant.
CEO story is done.
Kayly is at 0 nutt counter, and the harem is also done. She is ready to be turned to the police, but I'm keeping that open in case there's a prologation of the sister's peeking down the line.

If anyone knows how to fix Palla's collar/status, feel free to tell me how to do so.

I found the value to change in the save, I removed the collar, then gifted it to her during a date. That seemed to have worked just fine.
I'm including that save as well, 1-4 is the non edited with Palla saying she already has the collar, and 1-5 is the one with the collar gifted and the status changed to sex slave.

Last edited:

Jaun-Doe

Nov 29, 2018
So im attempting to continue a save of mine in game and get Hanna knocked up, but everytime i try to do it, regardless of whether or not I sleep with her, I get the following error upon ending the night, its persistent and returns regardless of ignoring it.

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 460, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 295, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 231, in script call
File "bg/bedroom1/bedroom1.rpyc", line 252, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/bg/bedroom1/bedroom1.rpy", line 252, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 428, in pass_time
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 343, in new_day
File "game/cl/class_flagged.rpy", line 12, in clean_up
File "game/cl/class_flag.rpy", line 24, in update
File "game/cl/class_flag.rpy", line 33, in hook_set_flag
File "game/cl/class_flagged.rpy", line 98, in __setitem__
File "game/cl/class_flagged.rpy", line 106, in __setattr__
File "game/cl/class_flagged.rpy", line 94, in __getattr__
AttributeError: _parent

Any clue on how to fix it?

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Wow, i edited random shit in the save editor to make it work with Emma and it worked, who said programming was hard *sarcasm*

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Wow, i edited random shit in the save editor to make it work with Emma and it worked, who said programming was hard *sarcasm*
Its not the coding involved that's the problem, its the flags that are used later on that become the problem.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Please can somebody help me with Morgan ? I can't find a way to raise her love beyond 50. I have already done everything in her questlog i need that so i can keep both her and Kleio.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Please can somebody help me with Morgan ? I can't find a way to raise her love beyond 50. I have already done everything in her questlog i need that so i can keep both her and Kleio.
Check the wiki :

Reactions: Marphey

nman1971

Mar 30, 2019
Greetings. I ran into a problem: Shiori has LP = 15, but at work the question about coffee does not appear from her, for more than 2 weeks. Has anyone had a similar experience and what could be the issue?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Alguien sabe como puedo invitar a Alexis a la cita en la playa? Tengo todos los requisitos, creo.
Espera hasta Verano en fin de semana.
Solo en Verano se puede hacer eso.
...Si, es incomodo tener tantos eventos que se acumulan en Verano.

Season-only events are awkard, mainly because many of them are weekend only, so you can easily lost them.

Perejil9000

Apr 5, 2022

Los eventos solo de temporada son incómodos, principalmente porque muchos de ellos son solo de fin de semana, por lo que puedes perderlos fácilmente.
[/COTIZAR]
So, on Saturday in Summer I would have to ask her for a date and that would activate the event? Thanks for answering

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Season-only events are awkard, mainly because many of them are weekend only, so you can easily lost them.
Not entirely lose them, but yeah, waiting three seasons out isn't the epitome of gaming pleasure.

Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
So, on Saturday in Summer I would have to ask her for a date and that would activate the event? Thanks for answering
Exactly.
Not entirely lose them, but yeah, waiting three seasons out isn't the epitome of gaming pleasure.
Yeah, the weekends are just two days, you are forced to either use all the Summer days for the girls who needed events in Summer (if you are lucky to get them all soon) and ignore the girls who also need a weekend event.

Summer being so needed is a reason for why I have become convinced that, after many runs, Mid-Fall is the best time to start the Game.
You get the early events and might even finish the most "easy" girls like Sasha or Bree while also earning stats and cash there and progressing with girls who only needs dates and love points.
Then, by summer you use the girls that need summer to finish their paths.

Be glad this is not Leap of Love where there is a hard limit of time to raise you stats (and the game goes as far as to punish you for having a stat too high, yep, that is how weird is that game).

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you for the "booty call" tip also, this does make things a lot fucking easier, just fuck them all in the two before you plan on triggering an event, and it'll happen just fine.
Yeah that's probably the most useful function in the game when it comes to the Person.showdown events... ^^

Yeah, the weekends are just two days, you are forced to either use all the Summer days for the girls who needed events in Summer (if you are lucky to get them all soon) and ignore the girls who also need a weekend event.
Hmm, every summer should have at least 8 "weekend-days" (9 if Summer starts on Thursday or Sunday, 10 if on Friday or Saturday) and currently there are only 4 events which explicitly can only be played in Summer. Two which gate some other events (Alexis' and Audrey's [Office Harem] beach dates) and two which are kinda optional (Bree's last slave event and Minami's beach date [which is not necessarily required, because none of her events require her LP to be at 100%]). Ayesha got a summer only event too, but she got an alternative event a few versions ago...
I personally think all season specific "gating" events should get an alternative event at some point (especially for those stories which unlock not early on like Alexis, Audrey or Camila) otherwise the waiting could get a bit tedious for some people which don't have much todo anymore at some point...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes