LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
hope that in the future the "if you cheat we will abbandon you" will be disabled with the cheats it's annoying honestly

Jun 15, 2022
So, a few days ago, posted about missing the midnight meeting and losing out on Cassidy, now, into my second year of the game, no CEO call from Cherie (who I never even met during the investigation), MAXd work level, the office girls are mostly primed and ready to go, and I have a feeling it's all for shit. Have nearly every available Harem/MFF in the game but the Office one along with no Cassidy.

Starting over JUST for that in a new game to get everything I have now plus that is a very big, ominous, grindy black cloud

I know I need to do a pure EMMA run so I don't mind starting over for her, but for everything else? FUCK no

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
i canceled minami first date by accident and now idk how to date her again :( anyone? help... quest says be at home in saturday afternoon but nothing happens,,, even talking w her during that time never ends w date request again

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Well fuck me, Lexi doesn't wanna disappear and i can't access kylie in prison because it says that i have footage when I don't, therefore missing the only character to meet, frustrating af man

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So, a few days ago, posted about missing the midnight meeting and losing out on Cassidy, now, into my second year of the game, no CEO call from Cherie (who I never even met during the investigation), MAXd work level, the office girls are mostly primed and ready to go, and I have a feeling it's all for shit. Have nearly every available Harem/MFF in the game but the Office one along with no Cassidy.
Yeah without playing the "good ending" of the investigation storyline you can't become CEO. Only way to get that is recording Cassidy, so loading a save before it happens is the only option...
The office harem is for me probably the best part of the game so far, but it's of course up to you if you want to replay that part or not.

i canceled minami first date by accident and now idk how to date her again :( anyone? help... quest says be at home in saturday afternoon but nothing happens,,, even talking w her during that time never ends w date request again
Those are the conditions to trigger the event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well fuck me, Lexi doesn't wanna disappear and i can't access kylie in prison because it says that i have footage when I don't, therefore missing the only character to meet, frustrating af man
As I said after checking your save on the previous page the disappearing of Lexi worked fine for me. The event of her actual disappearance happens (there's no visual feedback, she's just gone after this) once I change the area after loading the save. After waiting one week and till next Friday 17:00 (or Saturday 17:00) the event triggers to search for her. Do you use any unofficial mods?

No clue about Kylie, if she's already in prison you should have already some cam footage about her (and brought it to Camila), otherwise she wouldn't be in prison...

• Red Heart
Reactions: mynamez2

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
As I said after checking your save on the previous page the disappearing of Lexi worked fine for me. The event of her actual disappearance happens (there's no visual feedback, she's just gone after this) once I change the area after loading the save. After waiting one week and till next Friday 17:00 (or Saturday 17:00) the event triggers to search for her. Do you use any unofficial mods?

No clue about Kylie, if she's already in prison you should have already some cam footage about her (and brought it to Camila), otherwise she wouldn't be in prison...
Well honestly the only thing that I tweaked was the value of some flags for bree, to trigger the emma event and gaining a lovepoint, that's all but I swear I try to purposefully avoid her to try and trigger it but it doesn't work lol . And as for the Kylie stuff I just don't have access to the police station, while it says that I have camera footage to bring to them, i'm trying to trigger the event where she rapes me but it's kinda frustrating, i'll keep trying tho, or I'll wait for the next update, maybe it will solve stuff, the police station doesn't open

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah without playing the "good ending" of the investigation storyline you can't become CEO. Only way to get that is recording Cassidy, so loading a save before it happens is the only option...
The office harem is for me probably the best part of the game so far, but it's of course up to you if you want to replay that part or not.

Yeah, I bit the cyanide bullet and restarted the whole damn thing. Finished up a few minutes ago getting Cassidy as a pet, and now I have to rebuild the harems.

Also have my Emma save running parallel to that too. It's just the grind to have to rebuild everything that makes this game very tedious at times.

Reactions: MisterDuck

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I think I found a bug MC got Aletta impregnated while using a condom screenshot0002.png then she say this screenshot0003.png you can see in the image MC is had a condom on and

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

Henk001

May 6, 2020
I found the hassle of Emma too much effort so I just enabled the console and did:
emma.flags.lovepoints += 1

and

emma.flags.maybecheating = False

and continued on my merry way fucking every piece of ass I rested my eyes upon.

If you are ever struggling to get around in these renpy games, just open the RPA files in an online viewer, dig into the scripts and just fish out the correct commands to prevent tedious grinding.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I found the hassle of Emma too much effort so I just enabled the console and did:
emma.flags.lovepoints += 1

and

emma.flags.maybecheating = False

and continued on my merry way fucking every piece of ass I rested my eyes upon.

If you are ever struggling to get around in these renpy games, just open the RPA files in an online viewer, dig into the scripts and just fish out the correct commands to prevent tedious grinding.
I hope it works for you. Keep an old save at hand though, because in this game there are so many dependencies that you can easily set a flag so it collides with another and the game crashes or stories are blocked or similar. This game can be quite a beast to manage via console.

karantasta

Apr 14, 2021
Why the heck did Bree moved out? I just did what the "Home Harem" quest tould me. Now Bree is no longer a Part of my life... wtf what have i done wrong?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Why the heck did Bree moved out? I just did what the "Home Harem" quest tould me. Now Bree is no longer a Part of my life... wtf what have i done wrong?
Stats are a key element to storylines succeeding or failing (Love, Kink, Lesbian). In this case, Bree's lesbian stat was likely too low.

Reactions: lupustrooper
Jun 15, 2022
Just killed Danny. waiting in the forest like Ted Bundy to bury everything, not getting prompted. I know there's a time range, not firing, and before my restart, it did

It's always something with this game

Last edited:

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017

thanks a lot^^

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Cassidy, once you successfully completed the investigation, always counts indeed. Don't know about pregnancies though.
Actually, come to think of it, you can friendzone her, though I think with her there's no turning back from that.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes