Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
So how do i trigger the fashion harem? I followed

But idk how to start this part " While Mike is browsing through some ratings for the clothes-store "

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
how i could activate the console? i know little about coding, maybe i could fix my own issue.
You could of edit renpy\common\00console.rpy and search for config.console and set it to True. Alternatively if you're on windows the easiest way is using the Unren.bat or it's unofficial successor...

So how do i trigger the fashion harem? I followed

But idk how to start this part " While Mike is browsing through some ratings for the clothes-store "
Those are the exact conditions to trigger the event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
You could of edit renpy\common\00console.rpy and search for config.console and set it to True. Alternatively if you're on windows the easiest way is using the Unren.bat or it's unofficial successor...

Those are the exact conditions to trigger the event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So how do I start browsing ratings for the clothes store? I don't know where to do that

Edit: suddenly I talked to Palla in the gym and it randomly started Man this needs better implementation

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
She has to be on the pill, LPs and KPs must be almost at max!! Editing data will not work because LPs are capped to the story, that means that you have to do some "missions" related to the girl to let you do it!!
But why do i was able to get the glasses boss girl to do one once when i first dated her?,also maybe true,when i use cheat although she is an already slave,her kp and lv still on cap although it show both 100/100,but well somehow i still can date her though,remind u its a first day on the game,literally new save file,so maybe there a chance to override it so they somehow agree to do it withouth high lp and kp?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I am quite confused by the beta version.
I got an extra Lavish event in the office, where Alletta is acting like a boss and tries to make us sign a piece of paper...
Thing is, I'm CEO, and all of them are in the office Harem, so this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

Is this a bug of the beta version or what? :S

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
But why do i was able to get the glasses boss girl to do one once when i first dated her?,also maybe true,when i use cheat although she is an already slave,her kp and lv still on cap although it show both 100/100,but well somehow i still can date her though,remind u its a first day on the game,literally new save file,so maybe there a chance to override it so they somehow agree to do it withouth high lp and kp?
I've been searching that and what i see is that the values reset themselves after a while. For bree your problem is the DATA_STORIES because in the game the KPs and LPs are capped and related to the Maid Path and Gamer Path. And when you mess up with the values the console must do a reset or activates a event that you must do. Try to do the Bree storie and see what happens!!

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
I've been searching that and what i see is that the values reset themselves after a while. For bree your problem is the DATA_STORIES because in the game the KPs and LPs are capped and related to the Maid Path and Gamer Path. And when you mess up with the values the console must do a reset or activates a event that you must do. Try to do the Bree storie and see what happens!!
Alright would do,also gonna try to cheat with other girl and make them insta slave and try again

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
- Additional bree/sasha showdown outcome
Uh? What else could happen. One leaves, both leave, neither leaves...what could happen?
Also...wait...LAVISH ENDING
FINALLY MY FAVORITE OFFICE GIRL GETS HERS.
...but not the girl that already has all her love points maxed.
....uh...
- Switch to renpy 7.5.0
Uh...how does this affect old saves.
Like, I could still use my old saves, at least to start a new game +? Because its not just the money (big thing), but also the skills who are hard to grind for.

Jun 15, 2022
I'm in the middle of doing another run myself. Dealing with a bug or something in trying to collar Minami. 100% LP/Sub, part of the harem, all post-mother visit things done. This time, I didn't have a problem with Danny's remains, but now it's the collaring of Minami that's causing me grief.

I don't really want to start fresh AGAIN with this update.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes