gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Cassidie count as gf/slave for the Emma's judgement? and the pregnancies? only the present ones or also the past ones? the wiki is not clear
If Cassidy got the status girlfriend/slave or mistress she counts against Emma's judgement, you can't friendzone or breakup with her, because the nobreakup flag is set for her by default.
Pregnancies count also for the judgement. (Be aware that if Bree is pregnant and her lesbian points are equal/above 45% during the event where you eavesdrop on her and Emma in the uni, you can gain a lovepoint there)
Only girls which are currently pregnant or count as a girlfriend (got one of those statuses: "girlfriend", "fiance", "mistress", "pet", "sex slave") should influence the judgement...

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If Cassidy got the status girlfriend/slave or mistress she counts against Emma's judgement, you can't friendzone or breakup with her, because the nobreakup flag is set for her by default.
Pregnancies count also for the judgement. (Be aware that if Bree is pregnant and her lesbian points are equal/above 45% during the event where you eavesdrop on her and Emma in the uni, you can gain a lovepoint there)
Only girls which are currently pregnant or count as a girlfriend (got one of those statuses: "girlfriend", "fiance", "mistress", "pet", "sex slave") should influence the judgement...
Bree doesn't necessarily need to be pregnant, only 45+ gp (or does it need to be Emma?). Be careful she isn't your slave though, that weirds Emma out.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Bree doesn't necessarily need to be pregnant, only 45+ gp (or does it need to be Emma?). Be careful she isn't your slave though, that weirds Emma out.
Yeah she doesn't necessarily need to be pregnant, I just mentioned it because that's a special case. If she is your sex slave for an instance the only way to get her lovepoint is getting her pregnant (because the pregnant check runs before the slave check)...

Jun 15, 2022
Alright, started ANOTHER new game JUST to get rid of Danny's corpse, thinking my last save was bugged. Is the hiding of his body season locked (or gated, or whatever the fuck the term is in this thread)

Last time I hid it, it was winter. I haven't been able to hide the remains in ANY of my runs but that one single time.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Alright, started ANOTHER new game JUST to get rid of Danny's corpse, thinking my last save was bugged. Is the hiding of his body season locked (or gated, or whatever the fuck the term is in this thread)

Last time I hid it, it was winter. I haven't been able to hide the remains in ANY of my runs but that one single time.
I think its usually just a case of hiding it in the evening or night.

Jun 15, 2022
I think its usually just a case of hiding it in the evening or night.
Well, I've spent a damn good amount of time being Ted Bundy in the forest waiting to hide these damn remains. The wiki has an allotted time range, but I'm basically a woodland sprite at this point.

The RNG in this game is fucking brutal at times :ROFLMAO:

Jun 15, 2022
Alright, done with this game. Went a whole year with Danny's corpse, checked the forest/beach every fucking hour of every night.

Wasted a week of my life on this game dealing with RNG bullshit and I have every fucking harem with every girl, but Lexi at home. She's the only girl I have that's supposed to be in a harem but I can't get her there.

I doubt the console love command works for her. Probably destroy the whole game the way it works at this point.

Oh well. Lost a week of my life on this shit.

All done

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Alright, done with this game. Went a whole year with Danny's corpse, checked the forest/beach every fucking hour of every night.

Wasted a week of my life on this game dealing with RNG bullshit and I have every fucking harem with every girl, but Lexi at home. She's the only girl I have that's supposed to be in a harem but I can't get her there.

I doubt the console love command works for her. Probably destroy the whole game the way it works at this point.

Oh well. Lost a week of my life on this shit.

All done
There's no RNG for the dumping the corpse event...
1656285065131.png 1656285074897.png
It just checks if the corpse is in the inventory, if the time is between 20:00 and 06:00 and if the area is either the beach or the forest. (The dump the corpse button shows up fine for me in both areas)
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

You could upload your save and I'll have a look, maybe you ran into a bug somewhere...

Reactions: MisterDuck

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Is there a cheat way to make girl alwayd accept you finish inside them?maybe some using some tool or editting the data program,i tried to cheat and make bree a slave on day 1,but even when she a slave she still doesnt let me do it

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a cheat way to make girl alwayd accept you finish inside them?maybe some using some tool or editting the data program,i tried to cheat and make bree a slave on day 1,but even when she a slave she still doesnt let me do it
She has to be on the pill, LPs and KPs must be almost at max!! Editing data will not work because LPs are capped to the story, that means that you have to do some "missions" related to the girl to let you do it!!

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
hey i made a mistake with lexi route and i noticed to late,someone know if i can change the decisions routes of any character without playing all the game again?

please help

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hey i made a mistake with lexi route and i noticed to late,someone know if i can change the decisions routes of any character without playing all the game again?
Changing anything in the game is possible through the console, but there's no universal way to do it. Until you know exactly what you're doing (by reading and understanding the code) I would not recommend changing anything and load a save before the decisions instead (or start a new game if you don't have a save before), because if you change something the possibility is high that you bug something out or the game might bug out if you load your save in a future version...

Jun 15, 2022
There's no RNG for the dumping the corpse event...
View attachment 1892622 View attachment 1892623
It just checks if the corpse is in the inventory, if the time is between 20:00 and 06:00 and if the area is either the beach or the forest. (The dump the corpse button shows up fine for me in both areas)
View attachment 1892627 View attachment 1892628

You could upload your save and I'll have a look, maybe you ran into a bug somewhere...
Doesn't taking the corpse happen automatically in the alley? If not, how you you actually pick it up? I was never prompted or anything during the killing Danny event to actually have to pick the remains up.

In my 6 or 7 full game runs in this game since I started playing it maybe 1.5 or so years ago, I've only been able to dump the thing once

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Doesn't taking the corpse happen automatically in the alley? If not, how you you actually pick it up if you don't? I was never prompted or anything during the killing Danny event to actually have to pick the remains up.
Mike automatically does pick up the corpse during the alley event and it should show up afterwards in your inventory:
1656349261977.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
well fuck me running sideways, that's why I wasn't able to dispose of the damn thing. It wasn't even there, and I am assuming there's no way to console it in?
Hmm, you could try running the following command in the console:
hero.gain_item(Item("danny_corpse", display_name="Danny's corpse"))
(The console will probably return something like None but it should add the item to your inventory...)

Jun 15, 2022
Hmm, you could try running the following command in the console:
hero.gain_item(Item("danny_corpse", display_name="Danny's corpse"))
(The console will probably return something like None but it should add the item to your inventory...)
Fuck. I guess that secured it. Alright, one more go. I really hope this thing works.

Jun 15, 2022
Started a new game, put that console command in as a test, and it's in the inventory.

Alright, now I know and I appreciate the head's up. I guess I have to put everything together again and give it a go.

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Changing anything in the game is possible through the console, but there's no universal way to do it. Until you know exactly what you're doing (by reading and understanding the code) I would not recommend changing anything and load a save before the decisions instead (or start a new game if you don't have a save before), because if you change something the possibility is high that you bug something out or the game might bug out if you load your save in a future version...
how i could activate the console? i know little about coding, maybe i could fix my own issue.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes