Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, every summer should have at least 8 "weekend-days" (9 if Summer starts on Thursday or Sunday, 10 if on Friday or Saturday) and currently there are only 4 events which explicitly can only be played in Summer. Two which gate some other events (Alexis' and Audrey's [Office Harem] beach dates) and two which are kinda optional (Bree's last slave event and Minami's beach date [which is not necessarily required, because none of her events require her LP to be at 100%]). Ayesha got a summer only event too, but she got an alternative event a few versions ago...
But that's from an experienced player's POV. Whether or not 100 LP are needed might not be known - and we might want to reach this threshold anyway. Having beach dates, even if not story relevant, is also something players might want. Yes, summer is manageable, but surely crowded. (Also learning to do self defence if you didn't take it at the beginning, when weekdays are also needed for other stuff).

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I personally think all season specific "gating" events should get an alternative event at some point (especially for those stories which unlock not early on like Alexis, Audrey or Camila) otherwise the waiting could get a bit tedious for some people which don't have much todo anymore at some point...
That's the plan

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
But that's from an experienced player's POV. Whether or not 100 LP are needed might not be known - and we might want to reach this threshold anyway. Having beach dates, even if not story relevant, is also something players might want. Yes, summer is manageable, but surely crowded. (Also learning to do self defence if you didn't take it at the beginning, when weekdays are also needed for other stuff).
Ofc, but the unexperienced player probably won't plan out their first summer during a first playthrough (and without cheats/New game+ there's probably enough todo to raise the players/the girls stats to play for at least 3-4 ingame years). Sure summer is crowded, but I think the problem here is that the other seasons are not crowded enough. Maybe more events like Halloween or the office party before Christmas and more special birthday events for the girls could help to make the other seasons more attractive (so nobody has to eat and sleep for 3 seasons) or some kind of "time skip option" like a vacation which takes 2 weeks and can only be done once per month or something like that... For the self defense maybe the master could be added to the forest area during the other months.

Reactions: Cartageno

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Heyo, I have a problem (again) Lexi doesn't seem to disappear from the game and I don't know how to continue her chain of events, do I have to modify the flags in the save editor again ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Heyo, I have a problem (again) Lexi doesn't seem to disappear from the game and I don't know how to continue her chain of events, do I have to modify the flags in the save editor again ?
You played through either the event at the pool/at the mall and brought her LP up to 50% and waited for at least a week?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ofc, but the unexperienced player probably won't plan out their first summer during a first playthrough (and without cheats/New game+ there's probably enough todo to raise the players/the girls stats to play for at least 3-4 ingame years). Sure summer is crowded, but I think the problem here is that the other seasons are not crowded enough. Maybe more events like Halloween or the office party before Christmas and more special birthday events for the girls could help to make the other seasons more attractive (so nobody has to eat and sleep for 3 seasons) or some kind of "time skip option" like a vacation which takes 2 weeks and can only be done once per month or something like that... For the self defense maybe the master could be added to the forest area during the other months.
Hmmm, my new playthrough (no cheats, no NG+, start on New Year's Eve, birthday in Winter as well, whyever I chose that) to "everything maxed" was 6 or so months. Of course while not asking the wiki for everything I still had a couple playthroughs experience. But 3-4 years seems long-ish.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
You played through either the event at the pool/at the mall and brought her LP up to 50% and waited for at least a week?
Yup, the mall one and it's been about a full month

EDIT :Well, it seems that going on a date with her did the trick

EDIT 2 : WELP IT DIDN'T

Last edited:

Punithdragz

Nov 10, 2020
Can anyone share the Android port i already have the steam version but i can't play the game on my laptop i require the Android port

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
But 3-4 years seems long-ish.
I can only talk from my perspective... When I played the game for the first time a few years ago it took me around 10 months from start to "finish" and I think none of the harem stuff (maybe the home harem, but not 100% sure) was implemented back then... (with the new content since then I would think that it takes at least two months or more todo everything)
Of course using the wiki some time could be saved, but going blind and without cheats into a normal New Game takes some time. (at least it did for me... ^^)

Yup, the mall one and it's been about a full month

Hard to say those are the only requirements to trigger it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I can only talk from my perspective... When I played the game for the first time a few years ago it took me around 10 months from start to "finish" and I think none of the harem stuff (maybe the home harem, but not 100% sure) was implemented back then... (with the new content since then I would think that it takes at least two months or more todo everything)
Of course using the wiki some time could be saved, but going blind and without cheats into a normal New Game takes some time. (at least it did for me... ^^)

Hard to say those are the only requirements to trigger it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well just in case something is wrong I wouldn't mind thanks (and yes I save a lot)

Jun 15, 2022
All I know is, by looking at that, I keep putting off the phone call to get me to come into the office and finish the storyline. I keep trying to get it to fire again at the allotted time and it's not. I do remember though last time I played this game that it did fire after missing it. Now, I'm not seeing that, and I've spent a fucking ungodly amount of time getting it to fire.

EDIT: Just denied the finishing investigation Aletta phone call again

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there ntr in this game
And how can u have it
Get promoted twice then accept the call. Then be a beta and let things happen (you can even watch) with Alexis.
Other than that... don't rush with Sasha, if you start dating her later, accept her threesome proposal. Make sure she's not too dom or sub (below 25) for that, though.
End of Lexi and Palla routes, you can have them earn money with sex and offer Lexi to your friend for a night.
In the office, there's plenty of occasions when others can get your female coworkers. Haven't played that one through, so don't know the exact steps.

GalaxyBR

Jan 5, 2020
I have a save of the game in version 22.4.0d and I want to pass this save to version 22.5.0b is it just copy and paste the save or do I have to do something more complex?
Because when I did this once with previous versions of the game my progress with Aletta gave problem, regressed to 10(%) of love point and could no longer make any progress with her.
Maybe there were other problems, but this was the most noticeable.
That's when I had to start a new game in version 22.4.0d.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have a save of the game in version 22.4.0d and I want to pass this save to version 22.5.0b is it just copy and paste the save or do I have to do something more complex?
Because when I did this once with previous versions of the game my progress with Aletta gave problem, regressed to 10(%) of love point and could no longer make any progress with her.
Maybe there were other problems, but this was the most noticeable.
That's when I had to start a new game in version 22.4.0d.
Normally you shouldn't have to do anything at all, RenPy has its own save location which new versions will recognize. So if you load up the new version, there should be all your saves already. You can test that out before deleting the old version.

Otherwise copying old saves over should be fine as well, dunno which problem precisely caused what happened to you but it shouldn't be fancy save game transfer stuff.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes