Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Right, nevermind, those paths seems to render many things impossible because of Sam's wedding, as I'm now also unable to date Emma (started way too late it seems.)

So here's the worse save to date I think:

Alexis collared, but on full NTR path, PI path (yeah, don't ask how anyone with a brain would even believe she was raped at this point, or why she's collared since the MC's a big cuck...)
Bree on the gamer path (uncollarable.)
Sasha&Minami collared - home harem with Bree, Sasha and Minami.
Office harem not finished (last event never triggers.)
Palla's unfinished.
Sam's path on threemsome with Ryan (seems to break things and stops some events from happening since she now can not be dated or fucked, but still gets jealous when you kiss someone.)
Kelly's just started, cam's not done either.
MC is CEO, job's level at the max.
Lexi slave is started, but the last event where Sam shows up on Saturday night never triggers (I suspect because she can not be dated or fucked anymore.) Lexi was pimped to the former CEO and to the mall friend.
Harmony's well on her way, but unfinished.

Here's the save, since so many things do not trigger, and Emma can not be started anymore it seems, I'll just stop this one right there, unless the dev create a fix at some point for those blocks, which I doubt, this save is likely to stay in this state as there's no event left aside from Palla's route, which will just be a time grind at this point.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
For Audrey, the "new uniform" is only valid after you become CEO as far as I know.
Once you're CEO, you'll have a new button in your office where you can change their uniforms.
And how do you became CEO ? DO you have to work enough times ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Right, nevermind, those paths seems to render many things impossible because of Sam's wedding, as I'm now also unable to date Emma (started way too late it seems.)
During the event in the park after you had the sex dreams with Emma you must've chosen "She's not real, it's just a dream", which should end her questline there. (The events afterwards only check for emma_event_01 to be done, but not for emma.flags.search to be true, so she still gets introduced...)

Office harem not finished (last event never triggers.)
I just booty called all four girls (Lavish, Audrey, Shiori and Aletta) from the office on the weekend with your save and the event fired fine when working on Monday 10am...

Lexi slave is started, but the last event where Sam shows up on Saturday night never triggers (I suspect because she can not be dated or fucked anymore.) Lexi was pimped to the former CEO and to the mall friend.
Sam's " " is a requirement for the last Slave Lexi event. This event can't be reached during her "Threesome Path"... (During the event there's even a check if she agrees to non exclusive relationships, so this is only successful if you played the revenge path...)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
During the event in the park after you had the sex dreams with Emma you must've chosen "She's not real, it's just a dream", which should end her questline there. (The events afterwards only check for emma_event_01 to be done, but not for emma.flags.search to be true, so she still gets introduced...)
God damn it, so many hours of grind lost because of one stupid choice *sigh*

I just booty called all four girls (Lavish, Audrey, Shiori and Aletta) from the office on the weekend with your save and the event fired fine when working on Monday 10am...
Wait, what? Booty call from the office during the weekend? Is that an option? o_O

Sam's " " is a requirement for the last Slave Lexi event. This event can't be reached during her "Threesome Path"... (During the event there's even a check if she agrees to non exclusive relationships, so this is only successful if you played the revenge path...)
So, no work around for that then. If you take the threesome path, Lexi can't be included in the home harem, and her slave quest finished then?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Wait, what? Booty call from the office during the weekend? Is that an option? o_O
No, they can only be called in your office if they're at work currently. I used the phone to booty call them from home...

So, no work around for that then. If you take the threesome path, Lexi can't be included in the home harem, and her slave quest finished then?
Yep, Sam's threesome path is probably her most underdeveloped so far and she gates Lexi...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
No, they can only be called in your office if they're at work currently. I used the phone to booty call them from home...

Yep, Sam's threesome path is probably her most underdeveloped so far and she gates Lexi...
Alright thank you.
Guess I won't bother with the NTR/sharing paths then, no point :)

I did try Sasha's sharing with Scottie also, but as soon as we did the threesome, she threw him out and gained massive sub points for some reason.
Do you know if that is intended, or is that because of newgame++++ and my sexperience being way too high?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Right, nevermind, those paths seems to render many things impossible because of Sam's wedding.
Alexis collared, but on full NTR path, PI path (yeah, don't ask how anyone with a brain would even believe she was raped at this point, or why she's collared since the MC's a big cuck...)
Nice playthrough (don't personally care about other people's saves). In my last one, I tried staying small dick beta as long as possible, ignoring Aletta and just trying to get as much money and skills as possible... staying on NTR Alexis, Dom Sasha without ever having had sex and then Emma and Threesome Samantha. Unfortunately, sexperience was way too little to do any foreplay or even hot tub with Emma, thus that quickly became a bigger hassle. Dom Sasha was also too Dom to suggest threesome, so there went that playthrough. Though NG+ went Big Dick Alpha trying to collar everyone, including Emma, but noticed too late that the combo of Bree Sex Slave and Palla girlfriend gives you a game over with her (Bree slave is something she's not okay with, thus also counting as extra girlfriend and depraving you of two events in one.)
Personally, I chose to be the Dom on the NG+ mostly because of money, since you need those 20k for the sports car as soon as possible when you meet Kleio.

As for Alexis. Thing is, if you go Police route, they do tell you there's multiple people accusing that coach and her "cheating" on MC at that time was what made him leave her, thus basically, the one she loves abandoned her when she needed someone most, thus, pain and sex is the only thing she can get out of life... pretty believable to me

Reactions: Andrealphus

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Nice playthrough (don't personally care about other people's saves). In my last one, I tried staying small dick beta as long as possible, ignoring Aletta and just trying to get as much money and skills as possible... staying on NTR Alexis, Dom Sasha without ever having had sex and then Emma and Threesome Samantha. Unfortunately, sexperience was way too little to do any foreplay or even hot tub with Emma, thus that quickly became a bigger hassle. Dom Sasha was also too Dom to suggest threesome, so there went that playthrough. Though NG+ went Big Dick Alpha trying to collar everyone, including Emma, but noticed too late that the combo of Bree Sex Slave and Palla girlfriend gives you a game over with her (Bree slave is something she's not okay with, thus also counting as extra girlfriend and depraving you of two events in one.)
Personally, I chose to be the Dom on the NG+ mostly because of money, since you need those 20k for the sports car as soon as possible when you meet Kleio.

As for Alexis. Thing is, if you go Police route, they do tell you there's multiple people accusing that coach and her "cheating" on MC at that time was what made him leave her, thus basically, the one she loves abandoned her when she needed someone most, thus, pain and sex is the only thing she can get out of life... pretty believable to me
You can keep all girls collared (well the ones that can be collared for now anyway.)

For Emma, basically the only way to do it, is not to tell Sam Ryan is cheating, then tell her she's no better, then tell Emma Sam's cheating with you. Then you need to have Bree collared, and even pregnant. She'll talk to Bree at school, and she'll be ok with you fucking everyone with a pulse apparently.

If you scroll up, I've got another save on alpha collar, but I fucked up Alexis and went the police route. I'm redoing that one now to have her collared as well.

If you wait a couple of days, I should have it ready assuming I don't fuck a choice up somewhere along the line :D

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
As said, I don't really see the point in saves, when playing and getting a certain result is the real fun. Well, of course, the scenes too ;) .

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
As said, I don't really see the point in saves, when playing and getting a certain result is the real fun. Well, of course, the scenes too ;) .
Sure, but this game is atrociously long, so when you fuck one choice up and it's too far to roll back or load an auto save... well, those can come in handy when new content gets released :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sure, but this game is atrociously long, so when you fuck one choice up and it's too far to roll back or load an auto save... well, those can come in handy when new content gets released :D
... though there never is a save which has my preferences fulfilled. Nah, I like the hike as much as the restaurant at the end of it.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Heyo (again) one quick question does anyone know the console command to give Emma love points ? (or at least two) or where in the code can I find it ? I remember doing it last time but can't remember where I saw it was a thing, because I always fucking forget that you can't have bree in the home harem when she talks to emma, but since I want to start it before minami is in the house it's always a pain .

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Heyo (again) one quick question does anyone know the console command to give Emma love points ? (or at least two) or where in the code can I find it ? I remember doing it last time but can't remember where I saw it was a thing, because I always fucking forget that you can't have bree in the home harem when she talks to emma, but since I want to start it before minami is in the house it's always a pain .
Probably the easiest way to do it is to save edit online dot com, drag the pre-judgement save file and search for Emma or lovepoints

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Probably the easiest way to do it is to save edit online dot com, drag the pre-judgement save file and search for Emma or lovepoints
M'kay, but I legit remember that there was a way to do it with a command input but I may be remembering wrong, thanks still !

EDIT ; now the problem is that i have no idea of what to change in the save editor lol

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
M'kay, but I legit remember that there was a way to do it with a command input but I may be remembering wrong, thanks still !

EDIT ; now the problem is that i have no idea of what to change in the save editor lol
You need 2 lovepoints, but 3 is better. Unless you are talking about LP, then that's a trickier question, since there are limits depending on events and game/quests might break if you go over them.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Wait, how can you trigger Emma's appearing on Sam's route?
Literally... Luck.

Extract from the wiki:
Dreams of Emma

Prerequisite: Days Passed > 10, Sleep, 1655624528765.png >= 10, 20% chance

Mike has a horny dream about Emma.

Fucking the Dream Girl

Prerequisite: 7 days after Dreams of Emma, Sleep, 1655624536312.png >= 10, 1655624540646.png

If you didn't chose "I'm lucky" at the beginning of the game, make sure to use a 4-leaf clover or you posses panties to boost your luck.

If you did chose "I'm unlucky" you need both items at the same time.

Mike’s dreams go all the way into the lewd.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Did you have sex with Audrey and Lavish in the timespan of one week? Most of the office harem events require to have the Person.showdown between the girls active to trigger. Palla has nothing todo with the office harem...
Thank you for that, it was indeed a hidden 7 days "fuck them all" timer for all my usual blockers.
Thank you for the "booty call" tip also, this does make things a lot fucking easier, just fuck them all in the two before you plan on triggering an event, and it'll happen just fine.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes