gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
...but not the girl that already has all her love points maxed.
There's a new event to max Lavish's LP...

Uh...how does this affect old saves.
Like, I could still use my old saves, at least to start a new game +? Because its not just the money (big thing), but also the skills who are hard to grind for.
Had no issues loading my 22.5.0b save. (But haven't really played 22.6.0 yet, so no clue if there're any issues...)

I'm in the middle of doing another run myself. Dealing with a bug or something in trying to collar Minami. 100% LP/Sub, part of the harem, all post-mother visit things done. This time, I didn't have a problem with Danny's remains, but now it's the collaring of Minami that's causing me grief.

I don't really want to start fresh AGAIN with this update.
Did you side with Sasha during the event where Minami spilled some juice on her bass?

• Hey there
Reactions: MisterDuck
Jun 15, 2022
There's a new event to max Lavish's LP...

Had no issues loading my 22.5.0b save. (But haven't really played 22.6.0 yet, so no clue if there're any issues...)

Did you side with Sasha during the event where Minami spilled some juice on her bass?
Did everything. 100% in LP and KP, full harem with Lexi/Sam, post-mother dates done, all of it. I guess it's the way this game is. Some bugs in certain saves and not in others She has it in her inventory, but doesn't wear it when I tell her to

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I haven't played this in a while, can you mute the MC's voice? I prefer a silent protag
Yes, you can.

Also, before doing the 22.6, I did get the Full Harem ending.
...somehow Lexi became sterile when she entered my house, she didn't had any anticonceptives but despite many times nutting inside her with fertility rates of 40%-50%, it didn't work. Like, even Samatha got pregnant.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Something happened to the Lucky Leaf? I just can't search it, which is annoying as the only other way to get luck is either by taking a negative trait OR by Lavish' panties (which are so lategame that you likely can't get Emma anyway)

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Can I romance all the girls on one save file without ruining the relationship with any of them?
No there are characters who are incompatible with each other such as Kylie and Camila and there is no ending with every available girl nor do I believe there will be one. The best you can do ending wise is the home harem ending with Sasha, Bree, Minami, Samantha and Lexi if you wan to get as many girls as possible the CEO/work harem one has four and the band harem has three girls involved.

Reactions: MisterDuck
Nov 24, 2020
Can someone share a save file please? I deleted my own by mistake. I was really close to put the collar to my first girl and I really don't want to play all the game from beginning, please guy's help me.:giggle:

Oct 13, 2020
Honestly at some point they should just scratch the female protagonist tag since the Bree playthrough has not been updated properly in forever is basically a joke by now. I would absolutely love to play the Bree playthrough since i honestly think the game is amazing but the updates are so one sided the female playthrough could be scrapped altogether.

Reactions: Kira3

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
If i remember correctly the dev said that he will try to finish this game this year. Is this right? Is there any information about it?

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
Honestly at some point they should just scratch the female protagonist tag since the Bree playthrough has not been updated properly in forever is basically a joke by now. I would absolutely love to play the Bree playthrough since i honestly think the game is amazing but the updates are so one sided the female playthrough could be scrapped altogether.
That's exactly how I'd like to play for Bree, but the updates are really one-sided...

Jun 15, 2022
I feel that they're should be some sort of cool-down period after missing a date. Have the girl be mad at you for a couple of days, not talk to you, take a harsh stat drop, and recover a small piece of it two or three days later, apologizing for missing the date. Then things would return to normal.

Also, is there any stat hits for actually BEING sick? It should mean something more than just dialogue. Not being so good at work, or maybe activities taking more out of you than they should.

Just spit-balling, but would help a little bit, especially with the dates thing and if story-driven events force you to miss dates.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes