supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
i like this game so much this is why i need to say this. the sandbox needs to be reworked another two updates and the game will be unplayable for people with normal pc hardware. i mean this is a renpy not unreal engine for fuck sake. early in game it's ok but after 1 or 2 hour of game play it take 2 to 3 sec to switch form place to another and the power save disable its not a fix it just delaying the inevitable

Reactions: Pyrrical

Raptor32

Apr 16, 2018
I am getting the same Calendar error. UnRen isn't working. And when using "cheats" you no longer see what you are bumping up (in stats). I downloaded the non-compressed version and still had same results

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I am getting the same Calendar error. UnRen isn't working. And when using "cheats" you no longer see what you are bumping up (in stats). I downloaded the non-compressed version and still had same results
Unren never worked with this game, it tended to break it, if you manipulate the calendar time you are very likely to get major plot issues there are cheats available that have less impact on the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but all have game breaking risk. When the game gets updated roughly once a month, I would always suggest waiting till it is version b or c as it tends to be pretty bugged till those iterations

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Love and Sex Secondbase [22.6.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.4 GB/ 616 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0
Image Quality: 70%.
Save yourself some work as the updates always run to versions (a) (b) (c) (d) it's already vers (a) A lot of work that will need updated thank you though

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Honestly at some point they should just scratch the female protagonist tag since the Bree play through has not been updated properly in forever is basically a joke by now. I would absolutely love to play the Bree play through since I honestly think the game is amazing but the updates are so one-sided the female play through could be scrapped altogether.
The devs would also like to do this but as it has an ever expanding list of characters which is the voted choice of its supporters then a Bree play through is not likely, Every situation could be mirrored like the male play through, but that's not how they do it they would have to write 100,000 lines of story text increasing the complexity of the coding and making it an even more difficult game to storyboard manage. TBH I agree that Bree is a great choice but should be a separate game if anything, that would negate a lot of the issues

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i like this game so much this is why i need to say this. the sandbox needs to be reworked another two updates and the game will be unplayable for people with normal pc hardware. i mean this is a renpy not unreal engine for fuck sake. early in game it's ok but after 1 or 2 hour of game play it take 2 to 3 sec to switch form place to another and the power save disable its not a fix it just delaying the inevitable
Mm mm OK from my own point of view I sympathize, but it's a limitation of ren'py and the version it's written in. If you are playing this on a laptop or lower end PC, then it will be a strain unless you are playing it on an NVME drive. The Unreal Engine comparison, I don't get dissimilar coding in pretty much every way except basic principles. You might be better playing the compressed version that people spend a lot of effort reducing the pic quality marginally for a great benefit with little to no impact on image quality. I play it on low and high-end PC's, but both have NVME's

Reactions: supernova25

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
question, do i have to restart the game every time so that i can load a saved file ? or what am i doing wrong ?
You can play the game with a save that is recent but say a last version, but generally don't play it till it has stopped being bugged fixed, usually by version (c). Always check the changelog if there have been big gameplay changes then an old save will not be useful, so it will mean a new game. The dev advises new saves every time.

Reactions: Banditcasher23

Lokisama

Jun 3, 2017
Change log mentions a new collaring method for Bree does that mean she can now be collared in her Gamer path as well?

Dec 10, 2018
You can play the game with a save that is recent but say a last version, but generally don't play it till it has stopped being bugged fixed, usually by version (c). Always check the changelog if there have been big gameplay changes then an old save will not be useful, so it will mean a new game. The dev advises new saves every time.
thank you for your answer.

but if i right click with the mouse i can save right ? how can i load my save game or get to the main menu without restarting the game?:confused:

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
In the past I use to play this game a lot but from the version 20 to the latest version I can't play this game anymore because it always crash before I can enter the game,can I ask what is the problem btw I play on mobile.Is the device the cause for the crash or my device doesn't met the requirements to run the game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The problem is well known, has nothing to do with hardware however. Around 1/3rd experiences the lag, 2/3rd don't, and they sometimes run on what feels like last century hardware just fine.

thank you for your answer.

but if i right click with the mouse i can save right ? how can i load my save game or get to the main menu without restarting the game?:confused:
Use the ESC key to bring up the full menu, including load.

Reactions: Banditcasher23
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes