0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Fix for me and the 2 other GNU+Linux users.
Found a GNU+Linux issue with v22-6-0, if you are getting "cannot execute: Permission denied" with the .sh all you need to do is
1. Right click and click properties go to permissions and set everyone to "Can View & Modify Content
2. Click the checkbox that says "Apply changes to all subfolders and their contents"
3. Right click LoSeSb.sh and set as executable (the devs did this last version idk why they forgot this version)
4. This is where I actually got kind of mad Go to "/LoSeSb-22.6.0-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/
5. Right click "LoSeSb" and set as executable.
So yeah. they forgot to set the executables as... executable. What a fail lmao.

Also you can do this all in terminal if you wanna be cool. and for WIndows users to think everything is overly complicated and to upkeep our hacker image, here is a terminal tutorial because I am currently kind of pissed off.
1. Ctrl+Alt+T to open Terminal
2. cd to /LoSeSb-22.6.0-pc/
3. sudo chmod -R 755 /LoSeSb-22.6.0-pc/
4. sudo chmod +x /LoSeSb-22.6.0-pc/LoSeSb.sh/
5. cd /LoSeSb-22.6.0-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/
6. sudo chmod +x /LoSeSb/
7. cd /LoSeSb-22.6.0-pc/
8. type /run/media/(yourname)/(yourdrive)/(anysubfolder)/LoSeSb-22.6.0-pc/LoSeSb.sh
9. Hit enter
Optional after steps these change based on your distro.
10. yay -S tmatrix or sudo apt-get install tmatrix or summon tmatrix
11. run tmatrix
12. open new terminal and type in yay -S neofetch or apt-get install neofetch or summon neofetch
13. take a screen shot of your empty desktop with both of these open and post it to your favourite forum for example:
Screenshot_20220629_173453.png
Then you have to tell everyone what distro you use and whether you use neovim or emacs and remember to tell windows users that GNU+Linux is way cooler. Oh and don't forget the programmer socks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can facepalm my message if you like for this question but is that 100% that we will get an gallery when the game is completed? :)
A famous German song contains a lyric which roughly translates to "There will be no guarantees, unfortunately not even by God". So "100%" is probably too high a threshold.

That being said, both Andrealphus and modders have tried to keep up a gallery but just gave up because recoding every update was too much of a hassle, but once the game is finished nothing should stop them. So I am pretty optimistic that there will be one.

Really wish that 'sister' reveal didn't exist. Why can't she just be a bio?
Because the dev doesn't want it, because the usual incest fare is not the story he wants to tell. Instead he wants to tell this story of a "custom order bride" which really interferes with the "bio" thing.

Last edited:

Chaospanda83

Mar 21, 2020
I think this game needs to focus on fixing the foundations.
All the good art and harem building wont help if the game randomly decreases main stats. (Affection)
And randomly time jumps. And Randomly triggers events.

Also the newest version doesn't display additions when using money ect cheats. Or purchases in the mall or others.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think this game needs to focus on fixing the foundations.
All the good art and harem building wont help if the game randomly decreases main stats. (Affection)
And randomly time jumps. And Randomly triggers events.
I don't remember anything happening randomly. Affection decreases are usually down to the Girl Points. I wouldn't know about "time jumps". Events trigger when their conditions are met. Sure, some have an RNG everytime they might trigger but they won't trigger "just because".

Reactions: Oxcherryxo

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Need a little help here. Been awhile since I played, got a 'would totally spank it to big cartoon titties if I knew which one was which' situation that needs to be solved. Like an F95 911/999 situation. :LOL:.

On the image on the front page/1st post, looking at it, name of the redhead chick 2 in from the left? Name of the dark haired chick with the yellowish dress on the very far right?

Those who can help me with this crisis are good and true gentleman of great class. ;)

Oct 26, 2017
Need a little help here. Been awhile since I played, got a 'would totally spank it to big cartoon titties if I knew which one was which' situation that needs to be solved. Like an F95 911/999 situation. :LOL:.

On the image on the front page/1st post, looking at it, name of the redhead chick 2 in from the left? Name of the dark haired chick with the yellowish dress on the very far right?

Those who can help me with this crisis are good and true gentleman of great class. ;)
Harmony and Shiori

Reactions: libertypics

Hammondrich

Aug 15, 2021
hey guys,
recently downloaded the new version
I extracted it like normal
But every time i press the "LoSeSb" application in the folder, it doesn't open?
How do i fix this? I use Windows 10 btw

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
[

It does not work, here the proof
I can't say what's the issue by seeing your screenshot. Also, I'm not a tech guy...

I just edited the original .bat file and changed the search parameters to locate Python.exe, that is inside of "lib" subfolder.

I have updated the attached file and tested it. It's working as it should for me.

Extract the attached file and put it inside the game folder (where the game executable files is at), run the .bat file and press 1.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Coding on this game needs a serious going over. I hit no less than 3 fatal errors playing this version. last one was when I was on a date with shinori?..... I gave up after that and quit.

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
It's been four years and the game barely feels half way done. All the different art styles make me feel like person suffering from schizophrenia.

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
So... How do I make Lexi accept the marriage proposal? She's with 80 LP and 100 SP. Also, Home Harem was unlocked, but I want to see her exclusive end. Already got failed atempt.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I'm too lazy to play so can someone tell me what the ice cream with guys thing is? It sounds kinda funny

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes