Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi Andrealphus
really enjoyed the game over the last few years but its so big now and some scenes are so hard to find, we really need an in-game gallery.. could you please implement this in one of the next updates?
The way the game is set up this is apparently not feasible right now since it would need a rework every update. Probably will come once the game is finished but up until then don't hold your breath.

Reactions: fasefive

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Hi Andrealphus
really enjoyed the game over the last few years but its so big now and some scenes are so hard to find, we really need an in-game gallery.. could you please implement this in one of the next updates?
Andrealphus has stated that will not happen until the game is finished as it would be too much work to keep it up to date. Even the modder that made a mod with a gallery gave up because of how much new content keeps getting pushed out.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Android version might be needed because it seems from 22.6 that joiplay no longer works with this game...

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Hi Andrealphus
Impossible to do as long he adds new scenes
My personal tactic is to save before any hot sex scene that you want to see many times. I do that a lot for the "only once per storyline" scenes like Shiori allowing Mike to penetrate and cum inside her in the strip club

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I've just downloaded 22.6.0. Any time I try to use the Calendar

View attachment 1896509
and here i thought im special... mom you lied to me !

Impossible to do as long he adds new scenes
what you are on about ? this isnt a rocket science. if you dont know what the actual fuck you are talking about - dont.
there are more then one approach to make galleries and simple is "persistent.gal1 = true" after the scene,then in gallery screen check if this is a thing and just jump to the scene with the variable like "gallpeep = true" then at the end just check if gallpeep true and so return and do gallpeep false. this is just simplified way to do and he can add it on the fly as the game goes.

Last edited:

Kirin8x

Oct 12, 2020
anyone know how to delete the saves? I try to delete from game folder but not work, it is just become auto-1-LT1.save but when open the game nothing changed

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
anyone know how to delete the saves? I try to delete from game folder but not work, it is just become auto-1-LT1.save but when open the game nothing changed
Two possibilities:

(a) the saves are not only stored in the game folder but also in (username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/(gamename), here it is LoSeSb and a couple of numbers. You would have to delete a save in both folders to have them disappear. This holds true for basically all RenPy engine games.

(b) In most Ren'Py games, when on a computer not an android device, you can press "DEL" when hovering over a save (like you would when loading or overwriting that save), then the game will ask you whether you want to delete the save.

Reactions: MisterDuck
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes