Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
someone can download it and upload it to another server. It's the PATREON version

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
I think mine is bugged. I redid the save for the new release, I did gamer bree route, I remember being able to collar her before but for some reason I cannot this time, her submission is locked at 50 despite having "completed" her story. Is it me? Did I miss something?
only u can use the collar in bree maid path

Kirin8x

Oct 12, 2020
Two possibilities:

(a) the saves are not only stored in the game folder but also in (username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/(gamename), here it is LoSeSb and a couple of numbers. You would have to delete a save in both folders to have them disappear. This holds true for basically all RenPy engine games.

(b) In most Ren'Py games, when on a computer not an android device, you can press "DEL" when hovering over a save (like you would when loading or overwriting that save), then the game will ask you whether you want to delete the save.
Ahh thx bro it works

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Does anyone know the correct conditions for triggering the Scottie threesome request? I've followed the wiki and have met the conditions, but still can't advance the event.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
- You had sex with her at least once---This is questionable, after I dated and had sex with Sasha, Sasha and Scottie events just failed.
It's definitely a condition to trigger the event. (The only way to get sexperience with her is having sex with her... ^^) You probably raised her subpoints above 24 while having sex with her, which fails the "quest" in the tracker....

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
It's definitely a condition to trigger the event. (The only way to get sexperience with her is having sex with her... ^^) You probably raised her subpoints above 24 while having sex with her, which fails the "quest" in the tracker....
Finally, after many tests, when the last Sub was raised to 20, the first sex was completed. Thank you for your answers.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
someone was able to extract the rpy for the new version.
use un.rpy it will extract all it can,but half if not more cant be decompiled by normal means because it contain code that decompiler dont understand. tried more than 3 methods of decompiling none works so i just stop trying,not worth the effort.
some of them are decompilable also there is yml files that also contain some code but they are extracted by rpa decompilers.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2020
The devs would also like to do this but as it has an ever expanding list of characters which is the voted choice of its supporters then a Bree play through is not likely, Every situation could be mirrored like the male play through, but that's not how they do it they would have to write 100,000 lines of story text increasing the complexity of the coding and making it an even more difficult game to storyboard manage. TBH I agree that Bree is a great choice but should be a separate game if anything, that would negate a lot of the issues
Agreed, they should just decouple the Bree aspect and make a standalone game.
For all the female protagonist games out there sadly there is basically not a single one where the player has any meaningful impact on the story. Sure some have a certain number of paths and endings but nothing with the complexity of this game. Would love to see a female protagonist game done by this game dev even if its far smaller than the current game. Just give us meaningful choices and let the player decide the narrative.
Let the player decide who to romance, let me get a loving and caring boyfriend only for me to cheat on him with his rich friend who is just a stepping stone to seducing his father in order to get pregnant by him, gaslight him to divorce his wife and marry me all the while still having an affair with my now stepson who is probably the actual father of the child which doesn't matter since my new husband has a cuck fetish and i've been sleeping with his rival from another company in order to take over his company.
Why are there quite a few male protagonist game that let you write your own story but most female protagonist game come down to "you let everyone fuck you within 10 minutes of meeting them".

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes