rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
I have several. I used the calendar fix a few days ago posted here so that's done. But I get one every time using protection on a girl for the first time. I also got one for the Bree/Minami scene, but only once, and also once during an Office Harem scene.

So one the bugfix updates come down, this is how it is.

I looked at previous posts and the user who explained how to fix the calendar bug mentioned a file I would need to fix the bug. However, I couldn't find his post with this file (it looks like it's been deleted and I only know it exists because it was tagged in an answer). If you have this file could you upload it here please?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
how do you form the band harem if i didn't practice early on?
Its a wacky idea I know, but its crazy enough to work, but to form the band harem, you need to be a part of the band.

If you want to join the band, then either say you play guitar at the start of the game, or buy the book on how to play guitar during the game.

Reactions: KhanJr

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
so it wont let me plant the spy camera in my ceo office for the blissard games deal. even went back to an older save so it wouldnt be a problem.
or talk to shiori so i can buy her freedom.

Last edited:

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
so once i propose to a girl there is no going back there is a wedding on my birthday every time even if i brake up with the girl ?and the game ends
can i get kylie out of jail she is pregnant and there :/ i am sad

Jun 15, 2022
This is my perfect save file. v22.6.0a
Completed all characters & harems (except Kylie & Camila)
No NTR & pregnancy .
All dresses & swimsuits & collars.
Cheat & console used.
I used the console too for this game to get sub stats up to collar certain girls, and I know my save is going to be borked going forward. I only do that for Samantha though just to shut her up about my MC seeing other girls. Put a collar on her and that's that, and a couple of other girls too.

I know it means the death of a save, but oh well. It's not like I haven't restarted a dozen times in the past week :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: stal1234

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Is the calendar issue fixed in this version or should I wait? Seems like there are bugs in the new version.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes