Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think the point is that you can't really pin down the location, its very cosmopolitan without being specific. So yeah, you might have the cherry blossoms, but you have the European style university (at least thats how it looked to me), to the American style street. There's very things that can point to a place, but nothing concrete confirms it.

It also allows the various characters to not fit into just one national stereotype, but to have hints.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
With the 22.6.0a version, is it possible to launch the game with JoiPlay? I don't want to be disappointing again.
I just tried yesterday. And it didn't work on Joiplay. Unfortunate and sad. I think it's because they updated the Renpy version. And Joiplay isn't working for the new version of renpy.

If what I said makes sense, we'll let's just wait and see what happens soon. Counting on an Android update at this point.

Oct 23, 2021
I just tried yesterday. And it didn't work on Joiplay. Unfortunate and sad. I think it's because they updated the Renpy version. And Joiplay isn't working for the new version of renpy.

If what I said makes sense, we'll let's just wait and see what happens soon. Counting on an Android update at this point.
I tried the last week with the Patreon version of JoiPlay (is free and don't need to login to download it) and can't launch the game. I didn't try with this new version of LoSeSB, but probably it will not work too.

There are Alpha builds for the next release of JoiPlay and plugins on their Patreon site, but as the post is locked, I can't read the changelog or new features.

Reactions: mams3425

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Is this not already the case? I don't know why I'm losing so much money every week otherwise.
Yes. It was introduced when they added immersive pregnancy. If you don't marry the girl before she gives birth you lose 25 LP one time and 100 money per week.

I've never seen anything like that (at least not a notification for it) I've only seen the 100 for rent and the 100 for the cleaning. Other than that, it's just purchases at the mall/city or on dates that I see money going out
Are you sure you haven't selected the endless and not the immersive pregnancy option? It takes the girls a while to give birth even if you have.

Jun 15, 2022
Yes. It was introduced when they added immersive pregnancy. If you don't marry the girl before she gives birth you lose 25 LP one time and 100 money per week.

Are you sure you haven't selected the endless and not the immersive pregnancy option? It takes the girls a while to give birth even if you have.
I have immersive chosen, always have

EDIT: Just noticed it now when Shiori gave birth with the stat drop and the money.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think the point is that you can't really pin down the location, its very cosmopolitan without being specific. So yeah, you might have the cherry blossoms, but you have the European style university (at least thats how it looked to me), to the American style street. There's very things that can point to a place, but nothing concrete confirms it.

It also allows the various characters to not fit into just one national stereotype, but to have hints.
Agreed. It's a mishmash, where the currency is dollars but an office and the university are open on Christmas Day.

Jun 15, 2022
Alright, I just realized I had an issue with the Band Harem...

I had the Anna/Kleio confrontation, but the actual threesome never fired. Both girls are maxed their stats (100/100/50), 100% practice, Battle of the Bands won, and both girls just recently gave birth, and laid all three of them within the last seven days just in case.

If you miss it (the restaurant date event) that one time, does it not fire again? Tried both Wednesday & Friday practices and practice even though we don't need it. Anyway I can re-fire the event to make them ask for the threesome?

Reactions: MisterDuck
Jun 15, 2022
I know for sure Lavish has hers because she just gave birth in my game. I'm going to do the same to Harmony after the Nightclub date, so I guess I'll find out if hers is in the game or not. Her little quest tracker says it's possible now
Harmony can definitely get pregnant. :ROFLMAO: (give her at least three drinks to remove her mentioning a rubber)

And still looking for any help about firing off the band threesome. Posted about it earlier on this page

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Harmony can definitely get pregnant. :ROFLMAO: (give her at least three drinks to remove her mentioning a rubber)

And still looking for any help about firing off the band threesome. Posted about it earlier on this page
Last time I tried, it fired off after getting caught (same room as both). Then, do the band practice at least once (just in case) and invite one of them on a date. You should see both at the date.

Edit: The Harmony thing, especially how church going and pious she is, bothers me... she should definitely not be so uptight about rubbers...

Jun 15, 2022
Last time I tried, it fired off after getting caught (same room as both). Then, do the band practice at least once (just in case) and invite one of them on a date. You should see both at the date.

Edit: The Harmony thing, especially how church going and pious she is, bothers me... she should definitely not be so uptight about rubbers...
Yeah I had to feed her drinks to forget about the rubber and it happened first shot while in the hot tub :ROFLMAO:

I'll try inviting one of them and see what happens.

EDIT: Yeah, that didn't work. I took Anna on a date and it was only her. I then, when Anna left the next morning, called Kleio for a Booty Call. I'll try asking Kleio out next. I really hope the girls initiating the threesome event after practice isn't fucked because I missed it the first time

EDIT 2: The Kleio date was only her as well after the Friday practice. Dammit!

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So, apparently the date is decided by you during the confrontation event at the studio. So, best to load an old save.

Reactions: stal1234
Jun 15, 2022
So, apparently the date is decided by you during the confrontation event at the studio. So, best to load an old save.
Which I don't have.

Oh well. The quest for a perfect save will continue. That's one thing that bugs me about this game. Once you miss an event, you're fucked and you can't get it to fire again. Cass' midnight meeting, the Anna/Kleio threesome date, or even glitches with Lexi's route.

I doubt there's a way to console in the threesome to fire. I've used the Ren'Py save editor in the past to fix things, but would have to look closely for this one

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes