Henticox

Sep 18, 2017
There have to be consequences
Prerequisites: Minami Love.png >= 80, Minami Sub.png = 50, siscon >= 80, Sasha & Minami are at home (not asleep), 08:00 - 20:00, not in the livingroom

Minami spilled something over Sashas bass. Mike has to choose a side in this conflict. In order to increase Minami's max Sub.pngto 100 you have to take Sashas side and need to punish Minami.

Outcome: If you took Sashas side and punished her, Minamis max Sub.png set to 100.
Basically during the event I stood next to Minami, now it's locked at 50%, is there any way to edit it to be different or to trigger the event again as if it hadn't happened?

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
New content is nice but in the past few year or so the game has started to get more bugs and run way slower. A shame since my favorite part about this game was how snappy it ran with no transitions which made grinding everything out bearable. Maybe the game's finally bloated enough to push ren'py to its limits though it's not like a huge amount has changed maybe just needs some optimization.

Jun 15, 2022
Tried messing with the save editor to re-fire the Kleio/Anna threesome date event and that didn't work. I guess I'll have to start fresh again when the new update comes out

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Basically during the event I stood next to Minami, now it's locked at 50%, is there any way to edit it to be different or to trigger the event again as if it hadn't happened?
Technically there probably (well, certainly, but I wouldn't know which) is a flag which you can reset. With the different flags and stats being as intertwined as they are in this game there is no telling though what else would happen. Odds are it will bork your save if you try to edit it.

Henticox

Sep 18, 2017
Technically there probably (well, certainly, but I wouldn't know which) is a flag which you can reset. With the different flags and stats being as intertwined as they are in this game there is no telling though what else would happen. Odds are it will bork your save if you try to edit it.
Thanks i have various but idk how to test it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think is one of "Siscon" line but ikd will try but anybody have a idea helpful is welcome

NononJ

Oct 16, 2017
For some reason I can't get the event after the haircut from gamer bree to fire.

From what I can tell I'm supposed to play videogames in the living room with her during the day but I've done that a few times and nothing. Tried each day of the week too.

Jun 15, 2022
anyone know what the flag is in the save editor that marks the Anna/Kleio threesome as done? Maybe I can progress that way by bypassing it and moving to the foursome.

I really don't want to have to start over another time or two before the new update comes out

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a time errr.. date limit in reaching charm and fitness required to 'unlock' Audrey since I can't seem to get her to show up in the pub, kinda rush the money so fitness isn't really prioritized in the first month (and two) xD she occasionally ask for help at work though (like once a month lul). Tried to restart and completely forgot about her again lol :KEK:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v22.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's half the size, so that's something.

Link:

Jun 15, 2022
Okay, putting aside the Band Harem crap, I decided to get Kylie out of the game. Had the Yandere at 50, spy cam set up, did the Self-Justice PI Alexis path (to collar her) and just got attacked by Kylie at night in the house with the taser...

No police station or prompt to go there...

another bug? Or a wrong choice with the Alexis path?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
No police station or prompt to go there...

another bug? Or a wrong choice with the Alexis path?
If Kylie tasers the MC and Bree and Sasha chase her off (by the MC screaming for help), check the footage from the hidden camp, then go to the police station around 9am.

Jun 15, 2022
If Kylie tasers the MC and Bree and Sasha chase her off (by the MC screaming for help), check the footage from the hidden camp, then go to the police station around 9am.
I'll load it up one more time and see if it works, but it doesn't let me check the cam after the attack the next morning, but i'll give it another go

EDIT: Nope, nodda. Had to wait the week to check the camera, and there was nothing on it and I installed it a night or two before she showed up. So that's two things that I missed or don't work on this save; the Band Threesome & now Kylie.

Fucking hell this game. There should be an option for Kleio & Anna to go on the date if you miss it.
There NEEDS to be an option under the "COMMAND" button to change Kleio's hair back to normal. If you can do it with Sasha, you should be able to do it with Kleio

Spend so much time to get a perfect save without cheats going forward and the game doesn't seem to let you do that. If you miss a single event, you're fucked with a porcupine dildo

Last edited:

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
Need a bit of help. I am kinda stuck with Angela. Game asks me to take Minami or Bree on a date at restaurant. But when I do that nothing happens.

darkdark530

Jul 11, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of v22.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's half the size, so that's something.

Link:
Nice port I haven't encounter error yet and my old save works fine and when I go to different place it feels smooth when in 22.5 feels bit laggy ✌✌when you install it you will just show a play protect unknown developer either disable play protect or choose install anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: Sekkese and Eonor
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes