Jun 15, 2022
Remove the first bit of numbers from the download file to where only 1-1-LT1.save is seen

Put it in the Saves file

it should work

EDIT: It does. It's not that hard to figure out. All of these RenPy types of games use the same saving format with the numbers.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Only you :illuminati: Only you
Well it isn't only him and also how can Sasha be a goth chick and have blonde hair that is anti-goth. It is the complete opposite of what being a goth chick is.

To me not only does her black hair look better but it fits her personality better as well. Dark and brooding and I love her like that.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
An idea for pregnancy...

$100 should be removed every week for each kid you have. Right now, being pregnant for the girls really means nothing, except for the ending.

Money should come out of the wallet every week (like the rent & cleaning does) to at least make it LOOK LIKE he's supporting one kid or an army of them.

Just an idea, but something should happen like that. I think $100 for each kid is reasonable per week (food, diapers, etc)

Reactions: syh653

downl05ding

Aug 19, 2021
An idea for pregnancy...

$100 should be removed every week for each kid you have. Right now, being pregnant for the girls really means nothing, except for the ending.

Money should come out of the wallet every week (like the rent & cleaning does) to at least make it LOOK LIKE he's supporting one kid or an army of them.

Just an idea, but something should happen like that. I think $100 for each kid is reasonable per week (food, diapers, etc)
Is this not already the case? I don't know why I'm losing so much money every week otherwise.

Jun 15, 2022
Is this not already the case? I don't know why I'm losing so much money every week otherwise.
I've never seen anything like that (at least not a notification for it) I've only seen the 100 for rent and the 100 for the cleaning. Other than that, it's just purchases at the mall/city or on dates that I see money going out

FreeTech

Apr 28, 2020
Its a wacky idea I know, but its crazy enough to work, but to form the band harem, you need to be a part of the band.

If you want to join the band, then either say you play guitar at the start of the game, or buy the book on how to play guitar during the game.
What I meant is that I see a progress bar to practice with the band for the band harem. However, I've reached the point where going into the studio causes a scene where the two fight and one leaves.

Oct 23, 2021
What I meant is that I see a progress bar to practice with the band for the band harem. However, I've reached the point where going into the studio causes a scene where the two fight and one leaves.
That is because you don't have, either the Love or Kinky or Girl Points requirement for Kleio or Anna to form the band harem.

- - -

With the 22.6.0a version, is it possible to launch the game with JoiPlay? I don't want to be disappointing again.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, you need to stop giving information piecemeal. Because we can't help if you don't tell us everything.

Now, the most likely situation is that you don't have the appropriately high enough stats for the girls. Kink and love points should be as high as possible and Lesbian points need to be at least 50.

another idea,
medical expenses for each pregnancy.
the baby's ultrasound,
childbirth
Eh, its so wildly different around the world that its better to not add it, makes it easier to imagine the game taking place in your own country.

Just to give a couple of examples:
- In the UK, the cost is covered by the government.
- In the US, the cost is approximately $10000, minimum.
- In Ireland, all expectant mothers get free maternity care.

In the end, its just something extra that isn't really needed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong
Jun 15, 2022
Okay, you need to stop giving information piecemeal. Because we can't help if you don't tell us everything.

Now, the most likely situation is that you don't have the appropriately high enough stats for the girls. Kink and love points should be as high as possible and Lesbian points need to be at least 50.

Eh, its so wildly different around the world that its better to not add it, makes it easier to imagine the game taking place in your own country.

I was thinking about it the other night as I got a few girls preggers in my harem run. All 5 girls in the house, Anna, the office girls (minus Aletta), Hanna, Kleio, Alexis, Morgan...(yeah, I was in a bit of a bad mood actually, so I took it out on the girls :ROFLMAO:)

Also, Cassidy, but she had her own ideas about it (not getting into that because of what's happening and happened here in the US quite recently), which made me think of the money thing for the kids. So I dropped said idea here.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I am pretty certain that this game is set in the US though.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Why people wants to make the game even more expensive? I'm fine with the current pregnancy system, it allows Mike to be a good absent father and just creampie everyone without thinking in the consequences

Reactions: stal1234
Jun 15, 2022
I am pretty certain that this game is set in the US though.
A few of the backgrounds look Japanese to me; especially in the Spring with the sakura. The houses in the "Neighborhood" screen have a Japanese-looking roof to them. He has two samurai swords in the living room. The town (especially at night) looks like something out of the Yakuza games (Kamurocho/Kabukicho).

I mean I see hints of Japan here and there with certain things. I know Minami getting married in a kimono or walking around in one at the house means nothing since she is supposed to be Asian, but you wouldn't see this sort of racial diversity I don't think in Japan.

I see what I want to see of course, but being a huge Japanophile, there are little hints here and there.

Emma wanting to go to Japan though pretty much shows it's not based in Japan

Reactions: mams3425
Jun 15, 2022
Why people wants to make the game even more expensive? I'm fine with the current pregnancy system, it allows Mike to be a good absent father and just creampie everyone without thinking in the consequences
Just thought it would be a handy addition to the expenses in case certain players want to make pregnant girls in the game. Their finances at the time, until they get more stable money wise, could be thought about. Although with the cheats, I guess that wouldn't matter either

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A few of the backgrounds look Japanese to me; especially in the Spring with the sakura. The houses in the "Neighborhood" screen have a Japanese-looking roof to them. He has two samurai swords in the living room. The town (especially at night) looks like something out of the Yakuza games (Kamurocho/Kabukicho).

I mean I see hints of Japan here and there with certain things. I know Minami getting married in a kimono or walking around in one at the house means nothing since she is supposed to be Asian, but you wouldn't see this sort of racial diversity I don't think in Japan.

I see what I want to see of course, but being a huge Japanophile, there are little hints here and there.

Emma wanting to go to Japan though pretty much shows it's not based in Japan
I am pretty certain that I remember, cannot be arsed to find it, that some dialogue mentions American places around. With Japan you would of course have the additional problem that not a lot of the characters are Japanese in looks or by name.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes