MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
yes the lag in the game is insane so fuck slow now
I think the lag has to do with the old saves!! I had the same problem but when i started a new game the lag never occurred again until a new version came out and then the lag was back!! So every time that there is a new version of the game to avoid the lag you have to start a new game! So i just update after 3 or 4 updates later and start all over again.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
I think the lag has to do with the old saves!! I had the same problem but when i started a new game the lag never occurred again until a new version came out and then the lag was back!! So every time that there is a new version of the game to avoid the lag you have to start a new game! So i just update after 3 or 4 updates later and start all over again.
im playing new match and still lag

May 23, 2020
I've noticed the game still needs a lot of work.
One moment you're at 100% love with a girl, a scene with trigger, you're back to a locked 80% like the final story part wasn't completed..
It's happened with Bree and Kleio so far.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Jun 15, 2022
is it just me or everyone having alot of expection error on v22.6.0a?
I have several. I used the calendar fix a few days ago posted here so that's done. But I get one every time using protection on a girl for the first time. I also got one for the Bree/Minami scene, but only once, and also once during an Office Harem scene.

So one the bugfix updates come down, this is how it is.

Jun 15, 2022
someone have the ?
I'd love to have that myself. Even though I have most of the harems done (not doing the one with Kylie in it) it would be nice just to check out the paths and things I've possibly missed, like the Bree/Lexi kiss scene I can't get to trigger

Jul 8, 2017
seriously who created emma wanted her to be the most annoying girl of the game
I will totally agree that her entire requirements are bullshit. I made a point to avoid all the girls and have no GFs but the forced pet tag for Cassidy ruined it all. Forced shit like that should not be tied to her restrictions. Makes the game feel poorly designed and makes me want to request a refund from itch.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I will totally agree that her entire requirements are bullshit. I made a point to avoid all the girls and have no GFs but the forced pet tag for Cassidy ruined it all. Forced shit like that should not be tied to her restrictions. Makes the game feel poorly designed and makes me want to request a refund from itch.
I will agree that Emma is overly restrictive. Not impossible but you have to know what to do and design your whole playthrough around her.

However, asking for a refund because you do not like 4% of the game (one character out of how many?), well, sorry, gotta go for a LOT of refunds in my Steam library right now. Oh, and movies with stupid endings, and books, and albums with an annoying track, ...

Jun 15, 2022
I will agree that Emma is overly restrictive. Not impossible but you have to know what to do and design your whole playthrough around her.

However, asking for a refund because you do not like 4% of the game (one character out of how many?), well, sorry, gotta go for a LOT of refunds in my Steam library right now. Oh, and movies with stupid endings, and books, and albums with an annoying track, ...
On my Emma run, I knew the first thing I had to do was not record Cassidy during the meeting. Instant death of Emma run right there since Cass becomes a Pet.

I barely spoke a word to all the other girls in the game, including Bree and Sasha. Sleep, work, Forest hike (to kill time) rinse & repeat.

I know Emma has a couple of girls she's okay with, but I only helped Bree and Sasha in their initial events and didn't do much of anything else. Emma's restrictive, but I restricted myself more during that run, and it also helping knowing I had a "Gotta Collect 'Em All" save running parallel to her's

Right now, both saves are pretty much set to go. If I wanted to see a wedding ending, I'd save before I proposed.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
On my Emma run, I knew the first thing I had to do was not record Cassidy during the meeting. Instant death of Emma run right there since Cass becomes a Pet.

I barely spoke a word to all the other girls in the game, including Bree and Sasha. Sleep, work, Forest hike (to kill time) rinse & repeat.

I know Emma has a couple of girls she's okay with, but I only helped Bree and Sasha in their initial events and didn't do much of anything else. Emma's restrictive, but I restricted myself more during that run, and it also helping knowing I had a "Gotta Collect 'Em All" save running parallel to her's

Right now, both saves are pretty much set to go. If I wanted to see a wedding ending, I'd save before I proposed.
I'd argue that the best way for an Emma plus Collect'em All run is a NG+. You should have enough money so you just do not go to work.

However, it is extremely boring, since you cannot advance the girls too much and cannot use the nice 4h skip that work is. That's a lot of skipping. Of course you'll jump at everything Sam does as the good lap dog you are should. But apart from that ... well ... some gifts can be given I guess ...

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I'd argue that the best way for an Emma plus Collect'em All run is a NG+. You should have enough money so you just do not go to work.

However, it is extremely boring, since you cannot advance the girls too much and cannot use the nice 4h skip that work is. That's a lot of skipping. Of course you'll jump at everything Sam does as the good lap dog you are should. But apart from that ... well ... some gifts can be given I guess ...
Don't forgot work is necessary to advance the storylines of the Office Harem girls.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes