Dec 6, 2019
yea,and why would i ? do i have a reason ? what is it with you and your shitty arguments like "then do it yourself,duh"

i've seen a lot game with actual effort that have galleries that add scenes as the game goes. i did renpy galleries myself. i'm not obligated to explain myself to some one who dont know shit what he is talking about. if an experienced modder said "not worth it" it mean just that,not that is not possible.
get off your high horse.
Facts, that's a shitty argument and always has been.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So, I seem to have bugged out my save. I just got the home harem and I've 100% the gamer bree. I thought I remembered collaring her before but I can't seem to do it anymore. Her submission is locked at 50.

May 23, 2020
I fixed the Calendar issue by modding line 89 in the Class_appointment file to : return [entry for _, entry in sorted(agenda)]
Code:
return [entry for _, entry in sorted(agenda)]
not sure whats different but assuming only the way the list is sorted is different i only tested a couple of dates at once and it seems to be working fine..
Was having the same issue, this fixed it, couldn't keep track of who's going on a date when..

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Any suggestion to solve the calender issue. I checked the previous post but can't find the mentioned file to solve the issue.

Reactions: lerolerdo

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You play either a male or a female. If you played both, you would probably get "Multiple Protagonists" as a tag.

The female side is very limited though.
thank you fro reply, so you may choose be Male MC play like "it was meant to be play" ?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I think mine is bugged. I redid the save for the new release, I did gamer bree route, I remember being able to collar her before but for some reason I cannot this time, her submission is locked at 50 despite having "completed" her story. Is it me? Did I miss something?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes