Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Minami just kills me. In the quests it is written to be home on Saturday, but nothing happens, no dialogue. I literally scroll through all the home locations for 24 hours and nothing... Is this a bug? Am I dumb? Or am I blind and miss something??? Please help(version 22.6.0a android) View attachment 1922145 View attachment 1922148
A well known trigger issue is waiting in a room and just skipping time. I would advise at least one room change per hour (e. g. living room-hallway and back).

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I am doing a Tier List based on the difficulty of the Girls and their paths.

This is from easier to harder, ok?. Going to edit and add a lot of things here.

Very Easy:
- Sasha. The tutorial girl of Love and Sex practically, she is a usual candidate for the First Time of many players and who introduces dating to the player. Practically all that its needed is to have a lot of dates with her and you will Max her love points.
- Bree. Definitely higher than Sasha, if Sasha introduces the player to dating, Bree introduces the player to the "wait for the right moment in the right place" situations.
- Anna: Same situation of doing a lot of dates
-Lexi: It practically did automatically for me, Lexi really absorbes all amount of love possible.

Average:
-Kleio: Not much to comment here, pretty standard combination.
- Shiori: Besides the Nights used on the Stripclub, the amount of money that she asks is massive for a first time player. (Ironically, she was my first marriage in all the game in my first time playing because I was a fool that didn't knew how to advance other routes)
- Samantha: Easy on paper, but relatively easy to screw up if not careful.

Hard:
- Palla. A hell to obtain because the massive amount of events needed to JUST date her, then the Manager process.
- Harmony: Say goodbye to all your Sundays when you're stating her path, you will need all of them and you're doomed if the events overlap with each other.
- Emma: Extremely easy to mess, as its really impossible to get her in the Early Game. Plus a rather ridiculous amount of grinding for the Sex scenes.

I will put the rest of girls later, but so far those are my impressions.

----------
Also, I keep seeing Palla in the Nightclub but her event doesn't trigger,what's up with that, it did on my past games. Her Kink points are on 70 and Love Points are 100.

--------

EDIT 2: Also, Lavish' page on the Wiki needs actualization, she still appears without marriage.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
I am doing a Tier List based on the difficulty of the Girls and their paths.

This is from easier to harder, ok?. Going to edit and add a lot of things here.

Very Easy:
- Sasha. The tutorial girl of Love and Sex practically, she is a usual candidate for the First Time of many players and who introduces dating to the player. Practically all that its needed is to have a lot of dates with her and you will Max her love points.
- Bree. Definitely higher than Sasha, if Sasha introduces the player to dating, Bree introduces the player to the "wait for the right moment in the right place" situations.
- Anna: Same situation of doing a lot of dates
-Lexi: It practically did automatically for me, Lexi really absorbes all amount of love possible.

Average:
-Kleio: Not much to comment here, pretty standard combination.
- Shiori: Besides the Nights used on the Stripclub, the amount of money that she asks is massive for a first time player. (Ironically, she was my first marriage in all the game in my first time playing because I was a fool that didn't knew how to advance other routes)
- Samantha: Easy on paper, but relatively easy to screw up if not careful.

Hard:
- Palla. A hell to obtain because the massive amount of events needed to JUST date her, then the Manager process.
- Harmony: Say goodbye to all your Sundays when you're stating her path, you will need all of them and you're doomed if the events overlap with each other.
- Emma: Extremely easy to mess, as its really impossible to get her in the Early Game. Plus a rather ridiculous amount of grinding for the Sex scenes.

I will put the rest of girls later, but so far those are my impressions.

----------
Also, I keep seeing Palla in the Nightclub but her event doesn't trigger,what's up with that, it did on my past games. Her Kink points are on 70 and Love Points are 100.

--------

EDIT 2: Also, Lavish' page on the Wiki needs actualization, she still appears without marriage.
The whole wiki at this point needs an overhaul and updated. With the monthly updates, whoever's doing it needs to be vigilant and make sure that whatever is supposed to be there is there.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I legit don't know how to trigger Minami's Harem intro.
Like, I just have threesomes with the Home Harem at will and yet Minami is just...there.

Mr.Flicker

Dec 15, 2018
Guys, you know, how to fix to-do list (in phone menu)?

I started <new game+>, and then I go on date with Sasha, but forgot when the date. I decided to check the to-do list, when I open to-do list, see: "an exception has occurred". It's in LoSeSB v22.6.0

Note
You can't to see this, if you load old save from LoSeSB v22.5 or you start demo LoSeSB v22.6.0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The whole wiki at this point needs an overhaul and updated. With the monthly updates, whoever's doing it needs to be vigilant and make sure that whatever is supposed to be there is there.
While I am myself also not a part of it, so am talking from the high horse here, but as a reminder: Wikis are not made by somebody who needs to stay vigilant but by a community. If you notice mistakes, register and correct them. One person cannot and probably won't do it, help is always needed.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
So, can anyone help me get the Kylie prison visits? Not the one with Camila, the scenes with Kylie.

I'm stuck at "I'm wondering how Kylie's doing since the last time I saw her with Camila" and if I follow the Camila storyline I only get the Camila in front of Kylie scene.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Priapo34

Aug 24, 2020
The game don't start.

--------------------

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/cl/class_hero.rpy", line 251: invalid syntax
return any([x in self.inventory for x in 'condom', 'box_of_condoms']) or GALLERY_MODE
^

File "game/cl/class_job.rpy", line 103: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(gain)?
if debug: print gain
^

File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 106: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print("hidden")?
if pr: print "hidden"
^

scriptFail.png

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
Ok,

here's the latest save I got. Palla's bugged, as she says she already has a collar, but is not wearing it for some reason.

All harems are done, except college since Bree got pregnant too early, that little slut... :)
All collarable are collared.
All are pregnant.
CEO story is done.
Kayly is at 0 nutt counter, and the harem is also done. She is ready to be turned to the police, but I'm keeping that open in case there's a prologation of the sister's peeking down the line.

If anyone knows how to fix Palla's collar/status, feel free to tell me how to do so.

I found the value to change in the save, I removed the collar, then gifted it to her during a date. That seemed to have worked just fine.
I'm including that save as well, 1-4 is the non edited with Palla saying she already has the collar, and 1-5 is the one with the collar gifted and the status changed to sex slave.
Do you happen to remember what you changed? I have similar problem with a character

burner4badshit

May 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Sasha alone in the kitchen to have dinner...? I've tried both randomization options and have reset the game a couple of hundred times now, but I can't seem to be able to get her alone in the Kitchen.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers!

Jun 15, 2022
It's just a timing thing, as most events are in this game. I use full Randomization, except for events that I can't seem to get through the randomization (like the Lexi/Sasha nightclub stuff) but when it comes to the Sasha dinner event, it's triggered for me in the late afternoon/evening.

Her love has to be at least 90% or higher, and it just happens. So just keep trying. It can be very discouraging this game sometimes, but it'll happen eventually.

burner4badshit

May 18, 2021
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It is very weird how this is the first event I'm having this much trouble with though... I've played through the game 5 or 6 times now (I come back every couple of versions and make a perfect save that inevitably breaks :ROFLMAO:) and she just refuses to go into the Kitchen by herself lol.
Thanks tho (y)

Jun 15, 2022
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It is very weird how this is the first event I'm having this much trouble with though... I've played through the game 5 or 6 times now (I come back every couple of versions and make a perfect save that inevitably breaks :ROFLMAO:) and she just refuses to go into the Kitchen by herself lol.
Thanks tho (y)
Maybe she has a kitchen phobia, or the dishes in the sink haven't been cleaned in a while, so maybe she's a germaphobe too. I've had numerous sessions of trying to get events to fire, and I've had to stop playing and take a break because I just get so aggravated.

It'll happen. She's in the kitchen at a set time every day (if you don't use randomization) Try 8 PM (20:00) any day of the week. Hell, I had the event fire once at 9:00 when she's always in the kitchen.

It'll click. Just make sure her LP are 90% at least.

burner4badshit

May 18, 2021
Her LP is 90, KP is 100. I've got the Home, Band and Jealous Harems for her so I don't think the stats are the problem and at 20h... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:... All 4 of them are in there. So yeah, I'll just keep at it for a few more hours and then just go sleep lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A'RIGHT!!! SASHA DINNER EVENT FINALLY TRIGGERED AT 14h ON SUNDAY... How that is dinner is anyone's guess :unsure:. But yeah... It's finally done Fuck YEAH!
Hmmm, party on Friday till the wee hours, getting up at 4pm but not really getting up until 8pm, and then a long night binge watching some series. When I was her age it might be a tad late for dinner but not entirely out of the question ;)

• Haha
Reactions: burner4badshit
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes