lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
any save files shared here? This is the one game I dread coming back to because even with cheats it takes ages to set everything up again lol.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I got Samantha in the Home Harem.
...Uh...how I could get Minami there? Her event just doesn't pop up.
Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami once, wake up 07:00am - 09:00am

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami once, wake up 07:00am - 09:00am
I did plenty of threesome with them, but even as Mike wakes up in those hours, nothing happens

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Yeah that's more like a brunch date than a dinner date, especially since it fired on a Sunday. Game sure is wonky with the timing and the RNG sometimes, but at least it worked.
Events trigger as soon as you meet the conditions, if they don't then you don't fulfill all of the conditions for the event. If another event triggers instead of the one you expected it might have a higher priority.

There is only about 3 events that have any form of randomness influencing if they trigger or not.

May 23, 2020
Ok I'm completely lost with the Minami storyline.

So I got to where your mother comes over, her love drops, you go on a series of dates, one was at the resturant where you see your mother and Bree's father at it.
I got Bree's fathers phone number off Bree, rang it, that section of the story is complete, BUT, Minami does have 100% love, her dom is locked to 50% and none of the story like confronting Minami or Taking with Minami again are triggering, it's like the story just stopped.
She was collared until your mother showed up, so I'm a little lost.

Oh and how the heck do you Spend a Saturday night on a dancing date with Sasha, I've tried more than once and nothing happens with Lexi.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I'm stuck trying to get the Kylie prison scene.

If anyone could help me with that or any of the wiki editors could update or expand that part I'd greatly appreciate it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Generally speaking though, if you're trying to get every girl, Emma is one of the hardest, due to how easy it is to lock her content early on.

If Emma isn't for you, I would just say pick a girl and work from there.

Jun 15, 2022
Generally speaking though, if you're trying to get every girl, Emma is one of the hardest, due to how easy it is to lock her content early on.

If Emma isn't for you, I would just say pick a girl and work from there.
I compare Emma in this game from Jill to BaDIK. I know it might not be that accurate, but it sort of is.

You can't be with anyone else if you want to be with Jill. (That goes for the same with Emma minus a couple of girls she'll accept, one of them being Bree according to the wiki)

But Emma's route is a slow painful slog, sort of like how Jill's was/is in BaDIK until she finally gave it up at the end of E8. When I pursue Emma, I don't talk to ANY of the girls minus the initial events with Sasha or Bree (Sasha moving in or the Bree 10LP phone event)

I know I could help them and be a friend to them (or any other girl) but I don't because I don't want to be constantly asked on dates which I feel very guilty turning them down for. I go to work, then go run in the park or spend time in the forest until it's late enough to go to bed. It's a rough playthrough since I don't do much to interact with anyone else, but that's my choice. Obviously I have to do the Sam events to get to Emma, but besides that it's a pretty monastic, hermit playthrough when I do the Emma route.

Emma's route really isn't that fun. The scavenger hunt event is pretty cool, but the sheer amount of dates you have to go on before they decide to be intimate gets pretty rough. Plus, if you don't do anything with the other girls, you have to constantly check the bookstore for sexperience books to be able to even get anywhere with Emma at all (at least that's what I do).

I for one would love to see Emma & Anna together in a threesome scene with Mike, but I know, due to the nature of Emma, that'll never happen.

It also seems like Hanna has some sort of monogamous thing to her too. When a new day changes over I lose something like 18 points every single morning, which is very hard to make up every day.

noxfeur

Mar 28, 2020
After updating to nvidias latest game ready drivers the game no longer works, it just show the loading screen and after a few seconds it closes

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes