Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Couldn't tell you how many runs of this game I've done in the last two weeks in the quest for the perfect bug-free save (does it exist with this game?)

Took care of the Band Harem bullshit I had in the last save. Everything's going great....EXCEPT the event where Mike gets the call from Lexi isn't firing between 6-8 AM. It's been more than two weeks since Danny paid his little tea-party visit.

Lexi's at 70% and I keep waking up early hoping the damn thing would fire and it's not. Almost a year in already to the new save. This is why I hate sandbox games. You have to wait until the game says so before you can advance to the next step.

I've checked the wiki, I've used the search...but I'm at the mercy of the damn RNG again. Changing times every morning between 6-8 AM on my alarm clock and nothing's firing.

This is easily the most infuriating game I've ever played since the original Ghosts N Goblins back in '85-'86

EDIT: FUCKING FINALLY!!!!
Did you have to do something to make it work? Still won't fire for me.

Jun 15, 2022
Yes, you can have all.
Speaking of, that reminds me of something that bugs me....

The College Harem

Bree and Anna do that series of events together, right?

Yet, if you kiss Bree in front of Anna, she cries. Why? Didn't they have a nice threesome with Mike? She shouldn't be crying. At least that's my take. If they both had Mike together, she should be lusty & envious. Maybe I'm overthinking or overanalyzing.

Also, once the harem scenes are done, you can't have any repeatable scenes with any of them. Palla/Sasha, Sasha/Audrey, Kleio/Anna, Kleio/Anna/Sasha, Bree/Anna. At least Palla/Audrey have the repeatable option. (correct me if I'm wrong on any of 'em)

The only one you can do over and over from what I remember is Morgan & Kleio. Obviously you can do whatever with the girls at home and even in the Office depending on who you call in, but the smaller harems are basically one and done and not repeatable, right?

Reactions: BanditoMarito

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Mike is Now Ceo and he must wear Fancy Clothes Luxury Watch to get paid well (548 per Hard work) .. Is this normal or Bug? Because.. with sporty clothes ( 450 per Hard work )

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mike is Now Ceo and he must wear Fancy Clothes Luxury Watch to get paid well (548 per Hard work) .. Is this normal or Bug? Because.. with sporty clothes ( 450 per Hard work )
The salary depends on intelligence and charisma (among other things), so clothing affecting those stats will affect MC's salary as well.

Anyone know if there a way to edit/cheat the fertility on the girl? Maybe there command of it or something?
The actual percentage probably not, since it is the result of a formula. It may be possible to change the fertility type of a girl but I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReeseQian

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Income depends on intelligence and charisma (among other things), so clothing affecting those stats will affect his income as well.

The actual percentage probably not, since it is the result of a formula. It may be possible to change the fertility type of a girl but I don't know.
Maybe you can somehow tamper with the formula so its always produce high enough percentage,i hope i can tamper the file but i didnt have experience with renpy system,so idk where to find the data i want to tamper and how to do it,hope someone know how to tamper with the fertility sysyem

Reactions: BanditoMarito

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Maybe you can somehow tamper with the formula so its always produce high enough percentage,i hope i can tamper the file but i didnt have experience with renpy system,so idk where to find the data i want to tamper and how to do it,hope someone know how to tamper with the fertility sysyem
Tampering with the game files is currently not the best idea. Unrpyc (the tool which is used to decompile the game scripts) is in it's default version not able to do it's job since the game updated to RenPy 7.50. There can be some changes made to it ( ) to get it working but I found at least one decompilation error (which can lead to parts of the game not functioning correctly) when doing so and unless you know enough about RenPy and the game's code itself I would not recommend changing anything...

If you still want to do it here is a little tutorial. (you need to know how to use the command line and how to run stuff with python...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively you could use the console to impregnate the girls (don't think changing the fertility with the console is possible) by forcing the impreg. You can do this with the following command:
girlname.impregnate(True)
The girlname needs to be lowercase (sasha would work while Sasha wouldn't). The True parameter forces the impregnation process...

Probably only gnadudu (sorry, certainly misspelled the name here, no offence meant) can tell for certain but generally speaking story events are amazingly inconsistent in terms of all those things. Sometimes they raise the sex counter, sometimes they don't (which I guess will be the same as counting as "sex" towards harem showdowns), sometimes they can cause pregnancies, sometimes they don't, and so forth.
Sorry, totally missed that one (was a little bit under the weather the last two weeks). You're right, it's inconsistent. If one of the devs forgets to add girl.impregnate() and girl.sexperience +=1 to the events it just doesn't do those things... ^^

Last edited:

APBP108

Feb 16, 2021
Untitled.png
I have started a new game on version 22.6 But I have a problem with opening the calendar. But I tried the old save from the game version 22.5 it works fine. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Jun 15, 2022
So, for the Audrey meeting in the Park event during the Autumn, what's the factor that makes Mike be aggressive with the kiss rather than innocent?

Doing an Audrey-focused run and I didn't have that option this time and I almost all the time get it.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So, for the Audrey meeting in the Park event during the Autumn, what's the factor that makes Mike be aggressive with the kiss rather than innocent?

Doing an Audrey-focused run and I didn't have that option this time and I almost all the time get it.
For pushing her hard it checks if fitness >= 25 and to make the kiss heavier Mike's sexperience needs to be >=5...

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Tampering with the game files is currently not the best idea. Unrpyc (the tool which is used to decompile the game scripts) is in it's default version not able to do it's job since the game updated to RenPy 7.50. There can be some changes made to it ( ) to get it working but I found at least one decompilation error (which can lead to parts of the game not functioning correctly) when doing so and unless you know enough about RenPy and the game's code itself I would not recommend changing anything...

If you still want to do it here is a little tutorial. (you need to know how to use the command line and how to run stuff with python...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively you could use the console to impregnate the girls (don't think changing the fertility with the console is possible) by forcing the impreg. You can do this with the following command:
girlname.impregnate(True)
The girlname needs to be lowercase (sasha would work while Sasha wouldn't). The True parameter forces the impregnation process...

Sorry, totally missed that one (was a little bit under the weather the last two weeks). You're right, it's inconsistent. If one of the devs forgets to add girl.impregnate() and girl.sexperience +=1 to the events it just doesn't do those things... ^^
Ahh i see,thank you so much

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes