Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
How can you do conjugal visits with Kylie? I seem to be locked to only do Camila once in front of her but I have previous saves.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
how to make samantha to not leaving the game while the mc is dating another girl?
Samantha needs to be on the Revenge path. The means:
- You see Ryan cheating on her at the Nightclub.
- You don't tell Samantha.
- When at their wedding, go for a walk.
- Keep the next few Saturdays clear as those will be the days your affair with Samantha will trigger.
- After a couple of weeks, talk to her about her still wearing her wedding ring.
- She'll break up with Ryan.
- Around this point, you'll end up having a conversation with Samantha about whether or not you've been seeing other women. BE HONEST! And she'll accept that.

Needless to say, Samantha's Love and Kink points should probably be filled as soon as they get opened up. Keep her Lesbian points around the 50% mark.

Jun 15, 2022
Couldn't tell you how many runs of this game I've done in the last two weeks in the quest for the perfect bug-free save (does it exist with this game?)

Took care of the Band Harem bullshit I had in the last save. Everything's going great....EXCEPT the event where Mike gets the call from Lexi isn't firing between 6-8 AM. It's been more than two weeks since Danny paid his little tea-party visit.

Lexi's at 70% and I keep waking up early hoping the damn thing would fire and it's not. Almost a year in already to the new save. This is why I hate sandbox games. You have to wait until the game says so before you can advance to the next step.

I've checked the wiki, I've used the search...but I'm at the mercy of the damn RNG again. Changing times every morning between 6-8 AM on my alarm clock and nothing's firing.

This is easily the most infuriating game I've ever played since the original Ghosts N Goblins back in '85-'86

EDIT: FUCKING FINALLY!!!!

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I know that bad things happen if you have sex with two girls in the same harem within 7 days of one another if their stats aren't high enough. Is "sex" restricted to fucking them, or do things like blowjobs count for that? Also what about sex that occurs as the culmination of a story event where the MC isn't given a chance to pull out of it? That's just happened to me with Bree, with the "The one he likes" event, and I have a nasty feeling that the MC may have had sex with Sasha within the last 7 days. (Incidentally I wish the in-game progress guide would include info on how many days it is since you had sex with each girl.) TIA.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know that bad things happen if you have sex with two girls in the same harem within 7 days of one another if their stats aren't high enough. Is "sex" restricted to fucking them, or do things like blowjobs count for that? Also what about sex that occurs as the culmination of a story event where the MC isn't given a chance to pull out of it? That's just happened to me with Bree, with the "The one he likes" event, and I have a nasty feeling that the MC may have had sex with Sasha within the last 7 days. (Incidentally I wish the in-game progress guide would include info on how many days it is since you had sex with each girl.) TIA.
Probably only gnadudu (sorry, certainly misspelled the name here, no offence meant) can tell for certain but generally speaking story events are amazingly inconsistent in terms of all those things. Sometimes they raise the sex counter, sometimes they don't (which I guess will be the same as counting as "sex" towards harem showdowns), sometimes they can cause pregnancies, sometimes they don't, and so forth.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a time errr.. date limit in reaching charm and fitness required to 'unlock' Audrey since I can't seem to get her to show up in the pub, kinda rush the money so fitness isn't really prioritized in the first month (and two) xD she occasionally ask for help at work though (like once a month lul). Tried to restart and completely forgot about her again lol :KEK:
After almost a year (in-game), Audrey's Pub event happened after buying a lottery ticket in Winter (Started at last day of Winter), after literally doing the part of the investigation in Cassidy's line. Now I just remembered I missed a training in martial arts and worries I won't have time to max it.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
how do i continue the angela questline? it says to talk to mom dad or bree's dad. i dont have any of their numbers

safsddx

Aug 3, 2021
Keep getting this error when going to the living room during the evening

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: unhashable type: 'RevertableList'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 177, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1685, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 177, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 917, in lookup
label = renpy.config.label_overrides.get(label, label)
TypeError: unhashable type: 'RevertableList'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.6.0a
Sat Jul 9 16:38:22 2022

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Officially, the Emma route now says "Take her to a Cinema Date" but nothing happens if I do that.

However, the Wiki Page says that I should call Samantha, which I do...but again, nothing happens

Reactions: BanditoMarito

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
is there a file text edit you can do so that the perk "hung" doesn't give 100% pregnancy? I want the perk, for reasons..., but 100% pregnacy each time is boring, needs to be some chance involved.

Ideal would be "hung perk" and the base 33% pregnancy odds

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
is there a file text edit you can do so that the perk "hung" doesn't give 100% pregnancy? I want the perk, for reasons..., but 100% pregnacy each time is boring, needs to be some chance involved.

Ideal would be "hung perk" and the base 33% pregnancy odds
You know, you can just use condoms or tell the girls to start taking the pill.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I may be mistaken, but the Wiki seems to agree: the "hung" trait gives only a higher preggo chance since introduction of the female reproductive cycle, but no guarantee anymore. (Except for day 7 of the cycle on girls with the "fertile" trait)

So if you do not watch their cycles while creampieing, you should have the gamble you're looking for.

Reactions: downl05ding

Sandro66662

Mar 25, 2019
Minami just kills me. In the quests it is written to be home on Saturday, but nothing happens, no dialogue. I literally scroll through all the home locations for 24 hours and nothing... Is this a bug? Am I dumb? Or am I blind and miss something??? Please help(version 22.6.0a android) Screenshot_20220712_212019_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase_edit_1282191130441332.jpg Screenshot_20220712_212024_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase_edit_1282212934696537.jpg

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes