Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone example about NG+ feature? What we will bring to NG+?
You keep the stats (money, sexperience, fitness, charme, intelligence) you had in the last game; also the positive traits (Martial Arts, BDSM, Kart driving). You need to finish the first game by marriage, after that you can select NG+. This reduces the grind in the early game.

I recommend to work a couple weeks before marrying in your first playthrough if you haven't already amassed enough money. From then on, you can buy everything including the sports car on the first day. And thanks to promotions, work in the "old game" gives way more money than in the new one.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021
how can i open executable?
i have realy a bad lag every time a new version is relased and i use old save file. i have to do newgame in order to ease the lag :(
I think if i set thefps cap i can solve the problem but i dont know how to do. someone can help me?
According to the post you quoted, you could launch the RenPy settings pressing Shift + G while in game.
Also, the new version have the Powersave option in Options.

Reactions: savvo7

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
I seem to have made a misstake with minami where i gave her a slave collar but now she wont wear it. And when i try to give her a new one she just says she already has one. Is there a way to make her wear it again?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I seem to have made a misstake with minami where i gave her a slave collar but now she wont wear it. And when i try to give her a new one she just says she already has one. Is there a way to make her wear it again?
What are her current KP? If they drop too low, girls will stop wearing it.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone tell me "will the girls get pregnant again if MC cum inside after give birth? And also how many child can we have?

Note: Immersive Pregnancy selected

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Can someone tell me "will the girls get pregnant again if MC cum inside after give birth? And also how many child can we have?

Note: Immersive Pregnancy selected
Yes, and as many as you want.
Not sure how long it takes but I'm guessing 3 seasons.
No visits to hospital for birth.
Kids just become a numbers, no interactions.
Only one/two child shown for some of endings.

Reactions: Donkeybong

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, and as many as you want.
Not sure how long it takes but I'm guessing 3 seasons.
No visits to hospital for birth.
Kids just become a numbers, no interactions.
Only one/two child shown for some of endings.
Nice! I hope Dev can option about how long the pregnancy. Maybe range from 30 to 120 days or less 30 days (It going be pain wait the 60 day).

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hi,i have few questions:

1) Is there a chance that Kylie could ever be part of the school harem?
Or anyone else could be part of the school harem much like Emma (she might be hard due to her character) or Kylie or Minami?

2) Would Kylie be part of any other harem aside of Ayesha?
Example, one with her sister or one with Camilla or into a strange/jealous kind of harem?

3) Is there a chance of a gamer harem in the future?
In hope to add new content on the gamer path also given the popularity of the rival at the arcade and the new big breasted gamer that has been added.

4) Are there any plans a special scene for harmony defloration/secret ending virgin ending with her if you don't corrupt her?
Or any pure type harem involving her (likely with emma)?

And speaking of her are there any plans on making her slimmer though the gym?

5)How many "types of harem" are left to be implemented or at the very least planned to?

6) When are the girls reacting to the MC dick size?
To the first time they ever see his dick?
Everytime they ever have sex?
Or are there also specific event/scene that have a very different reaction/outcome depening on how the MC is packing?

7) Would Minami ever be part of another harem?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425

noxfeur

Mar 28, 2020
Same problem with Palla, but sometimes she accepts another collar and then the game crashes

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Any news about the fixing, or if it's now fixed the rollback issue? Or, actually, if it is a bug that some users have and others not.
Probably some code was changed from a normal call or call expression to renpy.call_in_new_context ( ) in the classes... (And yeah everyone should have this issue...)

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
hi,i have few questions:

1) Is there a chance that Kylie could ever be part of the school harem?
Or anyone else could be part of the school harem much like Emma (she might be hard due to her character) or Kylie or Minami?

2) Would Kylie be part of any other harem aside of Ayesha?
Example, one with her sister or one with Camilla or into a strange/jealous kind of harem?

3) Is there a chance of a gamer harem in the future?
In hope to add new content on the gamer path also given the popularity of the rival at the arcade and the new big breasted gamer that has been added.

4) Are there any plans a special scene for harmony defloration/secret ending virgin ending with her if you don't corrupt her?
Or any pure type harem involving her (likely with emma)?

And speaking of her are there any plans on making her slimmer though the gym?

5)How many "types of harem" are left to be implemented or at the very least planned to?

6) When are the girls reacting to the MC dick size?
To the first time they ever see his dick?
Everytime they ever have sex?
Or are there also specific event/scene that have a very different reaction/outcome depening on how the MC is packing?

7) Would Minami ever be part of another harem?

Thanks for your time.
1. Maybe but low possibly (Kylie is yandere)
2. idk (Kylie is yandere)
3. Maybe
4. idk (not meet her yet)
5. Based on wiki, I see "Crazy Harem" & "Sporty Harem" but no more info yet
6. I only see Bree (1st Sex) will react to Mike dick when I choose Hung trait but after that idk (I retry new game)
7. Big possibly is Home Harem

onepiece987

Sep 8, 2017
I have a problem everytime I met Sasha her LP alway decrease by 1

her LP now lock at 80 lp and I didnt learn guitar and didnt see her band too

so her LP decrease because of that or just bug ?

Reactions: Bluej
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes