gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 1844528
How is it possible to do that ?
Use the 1654120950717.png button on your phone...

Ah yes, forgot about the books. That's 5 hours off.

And yes, sometimes 15 hours may not be enough to do everything - but it really isn't a dealbreaker prohibiting you from advancing as the theoretical 120 hours would. And you'll get some sexperience through events soon enough to cut off a couple more hours.
Yeah, I think the current thresholds aren't that bad, with the books it's easy to compensate Low Libido imo (it would only take around 33 sexperience books to get to a threshold of 0 with low libido, which is of course a bit grindy, but doable, especially when some storylines like Cassidys exist where you basically have to wait for a long time... ^^)

I still don't understand where is that "quieter place" to which he refers

View attachment 1844556
A quieter place is anywhere except the mall. But you've to fullfill the other requirements (like sleeping with Sasha and Palla in the timespan of one week) as well...

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Yeah, I think the current thresholds aren't that bad, with the books it's easy to compensate Low Libido imo (it would only take around 33 sexperience books to get to a threshold of 0 with low libido, which is of course a bit grindy, but doable, especially when some storylines like Cassidys exist where you basically have to wait for a long time... ^^)
Is there any delay associated with reading the books? The charm books can only be read a week (I think) from each other. I generally dont read a lot of those, but having to go through a high amount of sexperience books could take a really long time.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there any delay associated with reading the books? The charm books can only be read a week (I think) from each other. I generally dont read a lot of those, but having to go through a high amount of sexperience books could take a really long time.
No delays, only fun, grooming, hunger and energy must be above 2 like the other skill books...

Reactions: jimmyjoo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You know, when I see reviews of "too grindy - 1 star" I usually think those reviewing just wanna see the lewd scenes and not play and will happily download and grind my way up. Yes, Lucky Mark I did ;) But reading 33 books ten times - holy moley.

Then again, as stated earlier, with everything carrying over, low libido may be the bad trait to choose because it won't affect you anymore.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
But reading 33 books ten times - holy moley.
If you read a book 2 times a day, that's not even 2 ingame years (and you don't have to watch a 3 sec cutscene while learning), for me that's not that bad, you've to keep your other needs up as well, so adding reading a book is not that bad imo... ^^
Of course there're way more good "bad" traits the player can choose, but for those who want to choose the low libido there's a (grindy) way to get rid of it...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Of course there're way more good "bad" traits the player can choose, but for those who want to choose the low libido there's a (grindy) way to get rid of it...
Yup, there are. A bit depending on how you want to play the game. But with sexperience high enough, it doesn't have any consequence at all anymore which all the others have, at least theoretically.

Arylx

Feb 10, 2020
I'm Stuck with Emma route. The only option I have are hand job and blow job. Wiki says MC needs to do anal with her but I don't have that option. What did I do wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm Stuck with Emma route. The only option I have are hand job and blow job. Wiki says MC needs to do anal with her but I don't have that option. What did I do wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks
Your sexperience is probably not high enough, it should be around 20-40 (depending on which position you choose...)

Oct 23, 2021
Any news about the results of the 'Poll about the lag issue in 22.4'?
Those users who don't have any lag issue have most of the votes, but on second are those who feel 'the lag have not changed'. Also, in the comments section, there are reports about the lag.

I wonder what reason could be that some users don't have any lag and others, even with high PC specs, have it.

And speaking of lag, I found this on the Internet. I think worth a try.

#2 Post by Imperf3kt » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:25 am

While running your game, shortly before where it normally lags out, press Shift + D and then press F4
This should bring up a small screen telling you how much memory you are using.
also another post of the same user

Does this happen gradually, or suddenly?
I suspect Ren'Py might not be performing garbage collection for some reason.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
When is Anna at the university? I have been trying to go further in the college harem but haven't seen her there so far...

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Ntr (which is avoidable) is happen once or several time? Like it NTR will trigger if meet certain condition?

This game has ending? Or it endless game?

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2018
Can someone help me? I click on the application but it doesn't start, it doesn't do anything at all, it doesn't even give an error message, I don't know what's going on

5.png

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
default threshold is 120 hours (90 with high libido and 240 with low libido)
The threshold gets lowered by fitness * 0.75 + sexperience * 0.25.
Blue Pills basically let you fuck always but they add some amount to the threshold.
With a fitness of 100, the player needs a sexperience of 60 (high libido), 180 (default libido) or 660 (low libido) to bring the threshold to 0...
I agree that it's too much

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ntr (which is avoidable) is happen once or several time? Like it NTR will trigger if meet certain condition?

This game has ending? Or it endless game?
There are half a dozen or so (depending on your definition) NTR scenes, but it's no long term thing.

The game has endings - you can marry the girl or harem you want, but it's not implemented for all yet - but you can decide to not do that and roam around endlessly. Of course then content is limited to certain repeatable scenes which are the minority of the content.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
According to the last poll we did, the lag is affecting 48% of all players to various degrees, we are working on it but as we said many times no one on our team has the issue, which makes it difficult to find and fix.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Alex__0012

Aug 3, 2021
Shiori at 75LP, doesnt come at work but when MC calls her, then the quest completes itself with the outcome "Shiori came in the office looking for a job. I didnt think she was fit for the job and turned her down."

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Been a while since I last looked at this game. I believe there was a pretty big disclaimer at the time that the female MC was not fleshed out at much at all at the time. Has this changed or is the viewable content still heavily weighted towards male MC?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes