MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
lexi.png

I'm on the latest version and yet it appears that Lexi's story is over even after the new events.
Its strange because I actually did the new Harems, but Lexi is just...not included.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
still waiting on some of those teaser characters to get released i feel like natalie at least has been teased forever. she was announced along side shiori, hanna, anna and aletta. but is the only one of them to still not be released.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where do you see the sexual fatigue skill? I looked on the phone and I only see a sexperience skill of 12. Is that it? If so, what does a 12 mean?
Up to the last-but-one update, sexperience was only the number of sex encounters you had (it was not entirely clear to me which counted, most did but seemed to not add to it). Sexperience mitigates the effects of fatigue (the more experience you have, the sooner the avocado is up again), but fatigue itself is something else.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Android link for 22.5? I've waited and now am expecting it to come soon. Time to NG+3 and get another ending.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Soo I've checked it on Linux with older processor (its intel though) and integrated graphics - no lag. I hope its not Intel/AMD issue

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey there, is it my pc or the game is a bit laggy, I have a delay 2-3 seconds when I'm moving between locations. Does anyone else have this issue?

Ryzen 5800h | Nvidia 3070 | 16 Gb Ram - I should be covered for the Ren Py games))
You could try turning of Powersave in the options menu.

when did this get a incest tag? or did this get a incest patch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See the tag rules for this one:
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Any idea how to trigger the Cherie Christmas Event?
The office party happens every Friday before christmas (you've to go to work a few days before to get invited), once you're CEO Cherie should be available as an option...

I have the same problem, and don't find any solution, the Developer don't reply anyone with this bug
You don't loosen Emma up by cunnilingus, you need to have Anal sex with her. (If that option doesn't show up your sexperience is probably not high enough)

View attachment 1842983

I'm on the latest version and yet it appears that Lexi's story is over even after the new events.
Its strange because I actually did the new Harems, but Lexi is just...not included.
That's all for the "vanilla" Lexi storyline (I don't think the dumping of Danny's corpse is in the tracker yet), there should be another storyline at that point with her called "Slave Lexi"...

does anyone know how to trigger the fashion harem event
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-5-0-andrealphus.13488/post-8241488

Does anyone know how to unlock the second new event for harmony in the church? Got the first one and her purity is at 30% but nothing happens.
The second new event doesn't happen at the church, it happens on a nightclub date with her during Saturday/Sunday once her pruity is low enough...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kanuli

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of performance problems in this version. What's up with this delays between location transitions and other things when I press nav buttons. Delays are killing.

Reactions: _Kiyoshi_

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Up to the last-but-one update, sexperience was only the number of sex encounters you had (it was not entirely clear to me which counted, most did but seemed to not add to it). Sexperience mitigates the effects of fatigue (the more experience you have, the sooner the avocado is up again), but fatigue itself is something else.
So how long does it take to replenish? It's been several days now in game and it's still not showing at all.

Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
does anyone know how to trigger the fashion harem event
triggered it yesterday on 22.5 - have sex with both of them in 7 days - in living room from 10 till 18 keep watching tv etc (Sasha shoud be at work), until message pops up - everything else is on wiki (and it says NOTHING how to trigger it but everyone still posting links to it, lol)

Last edited:

Darks700

Jan 11, 2021
I have a problem with palla, I deliver the candies and it doesn't update, does anyone know how to solve it?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have a problem with palla, I deliver the candies and it doesn't update, does anyone know how to solve it?
If you bought the candies in an earlier version use all of them by gifting them to the girls (so that no candies are in your backpack anymore) and buy new ones. The new ones should've the correct flag to trigger the dialogue with Palla...

Reactions: Darks700
Oct 23, 2021
Well, I tested the new version last night in Android, but can't do it as I wanted. I decided, also, to give it a try to the Patron version of JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plugin (It's free). Bad decision to mix both 'tries'.

I had a very annoying issue when I save the game with the keyboard: after I confirm the savegame name, the bottom panel (the one with the back, home and tasks buttons) just keep on sight, blocking almost all locations, and making the game screen moves a little down. Sadly, I deleted the previous game version, so I could not check if this, also, happens in the 22.4.0d version.

This could be a problem with compatibility between JoiPlay or the plugin, and the game, because I can't find any comments related with the keyboard in the app's Patron page.

Also, I installed another keyboard app, along with GBoard, and had the same bug. Usually the bottom panel become visible when you launch the keyboard app, and the 'back' button point down, so you could hide the keyboard, and not occupied all the screen.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes