shane420

Jul 6, 2018
It's a kink. They get into it to the point where they wanna be dominated, so you give them a collar and they call you master/daddy
Statement is partially true, but mostly false. Not gonna break down semantics of every bdsm relationship, just wanted point out that not all people who wear collars want to be dominated and not all people who are in master/slave or daddy/mommy/little or D/s relationships wear collars.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I see what you're talking about.

I'd rather treat girls like girlfriends
I don't think the game forces you to gift them collars.
Except for Sasha, but I am not sure about that. Iirc she comes to Mike and tells him she wants to be his slave.

If you don't like it, you can interact with girls, choose "command" -> "change how we refer to each other" -> "stop calling me master"

Reactions: Cartageno

M_k9889

Mar 2, 2019
Is there any way to include lexi in the harem, I can find her and talk but she doesn't say anything and when I try to call her she doesn't say anything either, only she needs to be added to the harem

And also if it is due to a bug, is it advisable to leave it like that and wait for it to be fixed or go back before starting the mission to include her in the harem and wait?

1652695471452.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there any way to include lexi in the harem, I can find her and talk but she doesn't say anything and when I try to call her she doesn't say anything either, only she needs to be added to the harem

And also if it is due to a bug, is it advisable to leave it like that and wait for it to be fixed or go back before starting the mission to include her in the harem and wait?

View attachment 1813760
That event is currently buggy, you either have to wait till it gets officially fixed or you can use my unofficial fixpack: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8047832

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Lexi moves in
Prerequisites: Done ask the girls, 08:00 - 17:00

Lexi move's into the house and sleeps on one of the sofas from now on

Story tracker says that tell Lexi she can move in

What should I do?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
“While Mike is browsing through some ratings for the clothe-store Sasha works in he can decide to either visit her, praise her at home or do nothing.” I'm confused about it.
The event starts with "You know how it is - you're scrolling through endless posts on social media just to pass the time."... During the event you've to choose to "go to the mall" and "investigate the voices" if you did choose one of the other options then the event ends...

Lexi moves in
Prerequisites: Done ask the girls, 08:00 - 17:00

Lexi move's into the house and sleeps on one of the sofas from now on

Story tracker says that tell Lexi she can move in

What should I do?
That event is currently buggy, you either have to wait till it gets officially fixed or you can use my unofficial fixpack: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8047832

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
The event starts with "You know how it is - you're scrolling through endless posts on social media just to pass the time."... During the event you've to choose to "go to the mall" and "investigate the voices" if you did choose one of the other options then the event ends...

thank u veryyyyyy much!!!!

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021

Thank you very much, I will check out what the unofficial fixpack can do

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think the game forces you to gift them collars.
Except for Sasha, but I am not sure about that. Iirc she comes to Mike and tells him she wants to be his slave.

If you don't like it, you can interact with girls, choose "command" -> "change how we refer to each other" -> "stop calling me master"
Indeed you can just not give collars to them and treat them as girlfriends as requested by the guy you're replying to. Sasha indeed asks you to call her master at a certain KP level but (a) you don't have to let it get that high, and (b) it doesn't require collaring.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
The Next endings would be either Alexis, Camilla or Ayesha.

I really want to see how either of the girls has their ending. But I'm biased for Ayesha because I love black girls.

Reactions: mams3425
Oct 23, 2021
So, when a girl reaches the 100 points of KP, she will call you 'Master', and become your sex slave, even if she is not collared?

After some time that I collared Bree and Sasha and form the home harem, I'm bored by be called 'Master'. I could say that I regret of that action (but not of the harem).

In my opinion, there should be a command that tell the girls to take off the collar or that they stop to call you 'Master'.
Probably the girl will lose some kinky points, and her KP bar will be unlocked, making the possibility to low or raise her KP, and when the bar reaches 100 you could gift her the collar or tell her 'call me Master', again.
As far I know, the harems require low KP on each girl to be formed, but if a girl has her KP enough low (less than 25), the harem will be broke.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, when a girl reaches the 100 points of KP, she will call you 'Master', and become your sex slave, even if she is not collared?

After some time that I collared Bree and Sasha and form the home harem, I'm bored by be called 'Master'. I could say that I regret of that action (but not of the harem).

In my opinion, there should be a command that tell the girls to take off the collar or that they stop to call you 'Master'.
Probably the girl will lose some kinky points, and her KP bar will be unlocked, making the possibility to low or raise her KP, and when the bar reaches 100 you could gift her the collar or tell her 'call me Master', again.
As far I know, the harems require low KP on each girl to be formed, but if a girl has her KP enough low (less than 25), the harem will be broke.
As far as I know, if she is not collared she will not call you "master" or "daddy", with the exception of Sasha.

You can change how they address you (in game, no console or cheats), the way how was explained on the previous page. So you can have her call you master on Mondays, by name on Tuesdays, and so on.

I don't know what you mean by "the harems require low KP on each girl to be formed" but harems usually need quite a few KP if nobody should leave, certainly more than 25. Details are found on the Wiki.

Oct 23, 2021
Unless my save game is bugged, I have only the option to be called 'master' by Bree and Sasha, which are the only girls in the home harem, and both are collared.

Anyway, as that save game is cheated, I use it to see how the story goes.

Thanks.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I'm the only one seeing lag issues when I change rooms (living room to kitchen) or when I talk to a person to show "talk, gift, date" options I always get a freeze of 3~5 seconds I tried to modify the parameters via the SHIFT + G command or to launch the 32.exe version but still the problem of the "Lag Fix" could you help me because I don't think it comes from my PC configuration because she's pretty good

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I'm the only one seeing lag issues when I change rooms (living room to kitchen) or when I talk to a person to show "talk, gift, date" options I always get a freeze of 3~5 seconds I tried to modify the parameters via the SHIFT + G command or to launch the 32.exe version but still the problem of the "Lag Fix" could you help me because I don't think it comes from my PC configuration because she's pretty good
Game lags for everyone

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes