gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So, does anyone else have a weird bug with Sasha? It's the 'Take her on a date event' when you reach her 70 LP but no matter how many dates I do it just won't trigger and it's third time I've reset the entire ran to try to pass it.
That's a bug in 22.7.0 which was fixed in 22.7.0a...
Did you update your game?

Reactions: MisterDuck

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It seems to me that if a developer wants to have a child, he will name it Saturday. Why DO SO MANY events take place on this particular day, and almost not one on Sunday
Hmm, if I counted correctly there are the 3 Aletta side events, 1 event with Audrey, 1 with Ayesha, 5 with Samantha, 3 events with Harmony, 3 events with Lexi, 1 event with Cassidy, 2 events with Camila, 2 events with Minami, 1 event with Bree, 1 Home and 1 Jealous Harem event, which can be only done on Saturday. (makes 24 if I counted correctly) Harmony alone has 9 events, Jack 3 events, Alexis 1 event and Kylie 1 event, which only can be done on Sunday... (makes 14 If I counted correctly) I could of course have missed some events on both days, but the ratio kinda balances it out with being able to play some of the dating events on either day.
Also every good ending plays out during a Sunday... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Playing 2270a, new game plus
Havn't played for months, and a lot things has changed
Luxury bed doesn't work? sleeping time doesn't decrees when I have a luxury bed
And when I finish a date with Bree, altough I got the 100% date points, she said "it was fun" and just left
Something changed or it's a bug?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That's a bug in 22.7.0 which was fixed in 22.7.0a...
Did you update your game?
Anna has the same issue, is that fixed as well?
Morgan also stuck at 50% LP with the waterpark date not unlocking so you can't progress.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
And when I finish a date with Bree, altough I got the 100% date points, she said "it was fun" and just left
There's a stamina and sexual experience stat now. I couldn't tell you how to raise them exactly as I use cheats. I think I read someone mentioned a magazine or something. So, check the mall I guess.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
I have a problem. I can´t get sasha over 70 lp. I did go on a date with her 70 lp and had 100% date progress even had sex but it didn´t work. I then tried to refuse the "hot coffee" offer but still doesn´t work. What did i do wrong. I never kissed anyone before Sasha

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, the Luxury bed only gives energy_recovery now but doesn't cut down the duration.
Hard to say what's the problem with Bree because there're multiple factors.
First make sure you bought the fancy clothes (if girls want to go to the nightclub those are needed).
Also make sure the girls have more then 50% LP. The last thing is the sexual stamina.
By default you got a threshold of 120 hours (90 with high libido, 240 with low libido). This threshold can be lowered by training your fitness (1 point in fitness removes 1 hour of the threshold) and your sexperience (2 points in sexperience remove 1 hour of the threshold).

Anna has the same issue, is that fixed as well?
Morgan also stuck at 50% LP with the waterpark date not unlocking so you can't progress.
Yep, all the AfterDateEvents for Anna, Kleio and Sasha should be fixed.
Had no issues with the waterpark, what's the exact issue there?

I have a problem. I can´t get sasha over 70 lp. I did go on a date with her 70 lp and had 100% date progress even had sex but it didn´t work. I then tried to refuse the "hot coffee" offer but still doesn´t work. What did i do wrong. I never kissed anyone before Sasha
Try updating to 22.7.0a if you haven't already....

Reactions: Donkeybong

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sasha was not fixed I just downloaded the v22.7.0a version and went on a date with sasha and Annas event triggered instead.
so Sasha is still broken unless going on another date triggers it.
Really poorly coded I bet.
and Apparantly Morgans events exists now, I just got an update when I completed anna's event "Take Anna on a date 1"
when I tried to complete "Take Sasha on a date 1" SO much spaghetti code.
Oh and I also have constant sound from Sasha sucking dick that doesn't go away.

went on a second date with Sasha and Kleios event triggered instead.
went on a third date with sasha, Annas second event triggered instead
went on a forth date with sasha, Keleios second event triggered instead.

Sasha still on 70lp locked.

5th times the charm, when everyone elses events were out of the way.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Sasha was not fixed I just downloaded the v22.7.0a version and went on a date with sasha and Annas event triggered instead.
so Sasha is still broken unless going on another date triggers it.
Really poorly coded I bet.
and Apparantly Morgans events exists now, I just got an update when I completed anna's event "Take Anna on a date 1"
when I tried to complete "Take Sasha on a date 1" SO much spaghetti code.
Oh and I also have constant sound from Sasha sucking dick that doesn't go away.

went on a second date with Sasha and Kleios event triggered instead.
went on a third date with sasha, Annas second event triggered instead
went on a forth date with sasha, Keleios second event triggered instead.

Sasha still on 70lp locked.

5th times the charm, when everyone elses events were out of the way.
That shows me that it's totally fixed. Those events all got added to the same list which was processed one-by-one. This wouldn't have happened if the events have triggered in the first place... ^^

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That shows me that it's totally fixed. Those events all got added to the same list which was processed one-by-one. This wouldn't have happened if the events have triggered in the first place... ^^
it still shouldnt work like that. If I go on a date with Sasha, the other 2 girls events shouldn't trigger at all.
They should trigger after I go on dates with them.

ALso Emma never calls for that sleepover, is there some hidden trigger for that or is it also bugged?
Home Harem also doesn't trigger when I have the correct stats to complete it, but it sure loved to trigger every time when it lead to a game over for Bree.

She did call finally and the sleepover happened, but the event didn't complete.. This game is something else.

Last edited:

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Why can't I trigger the event of Alexis when I go sex shop at 20:00pm and her love point still remain 60? Did I do sth wrong?

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Thank you very much thought i did something wrong was my first playthrough so i had pretty much no idea and the guide didn´t solve the issue. Thanks for the fast replys

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
1659078498480.png
can someone explain this to me, Talk to emma, but she doesn't talk to me. there are no options for talking -.-
only way I could figure out through was to friendzone everyone else. It's not irreversible, just annoying.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's a stamina and sexual experience stat now. I couldn't tell you how to raise them exactly as I use cheats. I think I read someone mentioned a magazine or something. So, check the mall I guess.
Yeah, the Luxury bed only gives energy_recovery now but doesn't cut down the duration.
Hard to say what's the problem with Bree because there're multiple factors.
First make sure you bought the fancy clothes (if girls want to go to the nightclub those are needed).
Also make sure the girls have more then 50% LP. The last thing is the sexual stamina.
By default you got a threshold of 120 hours (90 with high libido, 240 with low libido). This threshold can be lowered by training your fitness (1 point in fitness removes 1 hour of the threshold) and your sexperience (2 points in sexperience remove 1 hour of the threshold).

Try updating to 22.7.0a if you haven't already....
Can't be a stamina issue though IIRC. If your stamina is low she will ask for coffee but you only get the option to decline, while here it is "it's been nice, tata". My guess is on the 50 LP.

Reactions: criestoomuch

AdriH

Feb 19, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of v22.7.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's half the size, so that's something.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Workupload
Pls one for the 22.7.0a version

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes