APBP108

Feb 16, 2021
Can anyone recommend a walkthrough for the new version? I'm using the wiki right now, can anyone suggest something else?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can't be a stamina issue though IIRC. If your stamina is low she will ask for coffee but you only get the option to decline, while here it is "it's been nice, tata". My guess is on the 50 LP.
Of course, I thought I just list all the possibilities why "hot coffee" can fail... ^^

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
it's a pity that Bree isn't the main protagonist, that would be a rating of 1, but the creator is most likely a woman, so there's nothing to be surprised about xD....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Lokisama

Jun 3, 2017
In one of the updates it said that there is an alternate collaring event for Bree has anyone figured how to unlock it yet? I would assume its on the Gamer Path so you could raise her Kink to 100.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In one of the updates it said that there is an alternate collaring event for Bree has anyone figured how to unlock it yet? I would assume its on the Gamer Path so you could raise her Kink to 100.
AFAIK the gamer path is still limited in KP and intended to stay that way.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It's random which of the events you get when you gift her a collar. She still accepts it only with 90+ sub points which is still only possible on the maid path, the gamer path is her "vanilla path"...

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Got tired of waiting for a compressed version to make an Android port of, so please see the below link for compressed copies of LoSeSB v22.7.0b for PC and Android.

Image compression - 70%
Audio bit rate - 32kb/s

Compressed PC Link:

Compressed Android Link:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes