elmelim

Aug 1, 2020
Got tired of waiting for a compressed version to make an Android port of, so please see the below link for compressed copies of LoSeSB v22.7.0b for PC and Android.

Image compression - 70%
Audio bit rate - 32kb/s

Compressed PC Link: Workupload

Compressed Android Link: Workupload
in what it changes according to the normal version?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I think the walkthrough has been discontinued for a long time.
Hmm, there's one available for 10$ patreons:
1659223580014.png
But I wouldn't count on a leak, the weekly alpha also unlocks on that tier and that one also doesn't get leaked... ^^

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
in what it changes according to the normal version?
Compressed versions lower the quality of graphics, music, videos, to save on size. Many people won't notice the difference, so they're quite happy. It doesn't change story or similar.

Reactions: elmelim

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is this a comprehensive walkthrough though, or just a list of "completing the changelog"? Well, we won't know if it doesn't get leaked ;)
No clue, I'm not a patreon. But I think the main wiki contributor is part of their team... (so it could be comprehensive)

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Fuck, I messed up Minami by siding with her during the Minami/Bree fight. Now her kink is stuck at 50%. Is there any way through console commands to fix this? I tried just raising her sub to 100 and it doesn't work.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Fuck, I messed up Minami by siding with her during the Minami/Bree fight. Now her kink is stuck at 50%. Is there any way through console commands to fix this? I tried just raising her sub to 100 and it doesn't work.
Keep. Saves.
Always keep a save of a week before AND sooner for this class of things. This game is deliberately made with many save slots precisely to prevent this class of accidents

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have a problem, I can't do the quartet of mc, bree, sasha and minami help
Your MC doesn't know about Sasha having a Strap-On.
There're 3 ways to obtain that knowledge:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't say if it breaks anything in your playthrough (now or in the future), but you can try the following command:
DONE.pop("spank_minami")
This removes the event from the DONE list, so you should be able to replay it again. (Make sure to side with Sasha this time... ^^)

Reactions: Corbous1

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Keep. Saves.
Always keep a save of a week before AND sooner for this class of things. This game is deliberately made with many save slots precisely to prevent this class of accidents
I do... I'm just so far in this game since I realized Minami's problem and don't want to grind all this again. I already restarted due to Samantha.

If I had a complaint about this game... allow us to skip more than 1 hour at a time and maybe even skip days or weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: casita

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Your MC doesn't know about Sasha having a Strap-On.
There're 3 ways to obtain that knowledge:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't say if it breaks anything in your playthrough (now or in the future), but you can try the following command:
DONE.pop("spank_minami")
This removes the event from the DONE list, so you should be able to replay it again. (Make sure to side with Sasha this time... ^^)

Can of coke to you, dude. What's the event for having dinner alone with Sasha? Because now Minami's here and I'd like to check that one off.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Hmm, I don't think any other key open the escape_menu. The load menu got it's own button (L) and the save menu as well (right mouse button) though...

What event are you revering to?
So near the end of sasha's questline you need to have a second date with Sasha where she talks about the time she moved in. I got that. According to the wiki you need to have dinner alone with Sasha to unlock the final ten percent of her love meter. Only problem is I'm at the point in the game where Bree and Minami show up at that exact same dinner time. Shortly after posting the early post I wondered if I could just turn on randomness and maybe get lucky with Bree being at a dinner alone. I'm trying this now.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes