VictorMC

May 2, 2017
this game need optimezed because so fck slow im playing with potent pc i try disable powersave and still lag

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
this game need optimezed because so fck slow im playing with potent pc i try disable powersave and still lag
Its not the optimisation, its a bug that seems to happen randomly, regardless of the specs. People in this thread with absolute beasts of computers have had this lag, while people with potato spec computers haven't encountered anything. No one knows whats causing it.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Hey, I'm having trouble in some quests:
Gamer Bree: meet Bree' dad.
It says that I need to talk to her when she is in the living room, but nothing happens.
And there are some quests like fuck Bree in the shower, give Sasha a foot massage while watching Tv...
If someone could help me, I appreciate.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
where is the save folder?
As with all RenPy games there are two.

One is in the game folder (saves), the other is in (username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(gamename). Here the game is called LoSeSb. There are usually some strange numbers behind it.

How best to work with this double will depend on what you want to do with the saves.

Delete a save: needs to be deleted from both folders, in general it is easier however to open the load/save menu in game, hover over the save and press DEL

Copy a save for somebody else: You can copy either

Insert a downloaded save: usually the AppData folder is better. I suggest renaming it to some name you haven't used before (RenPy saves always come with page number and save slot) or copy it to both folders to be certain it will work.

Reactions: RBenz and Hhuba

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Home Harem- Minami ( have a threesome with Sasha and minami ) does not work on Story Tracker with Showed Green checked...... I tried every different with those two.. Nothing worked.. ..

• Wow
Reactions: MisterDuck

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
couple of questions about home harem: with no requirements, bree or sasha leaves.
to avoid this, is it sufficient to avoid sex with both within 7 day? or to not enter in room where there are the two girls?
cause requirements for home harem is to have lp>75 but mc cannot reach 75 with both without sex.

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
Question about the band harem. It's been several weeks since the first threesome and so far sasha has not "found out" yet. All of the stats are where they should be for it to trigger too. Is there something i need to do first that i missed?

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I have found a minor bug. If you have a date lined up with a girl who temporary leaves the game, you end up going on the date but the lady in question is not in the room. You still have many of the date options, I was doing a restraunt date, and could take her hand and order for her, but nothing else.

This happened to me with Cassidy when she leaves to look for her mother after the fight with Aletta, but I was also able to recreate it with sasha when she left for her boobjob

Hhuba

Apr 12, 2020
As with all RenPy games there are two.

One is in the game folder (saves), the other is in (username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(gamename). Here the game is called LoSeSb. There are usually some strange numbers behind it.

How best to work with this double will depend on what you want to do with the saves.

Delete a save: needs to be deleted from both folders, in general it is easier however to open the load/save menu in game, hover over the save and press DEL

Copy a save for somebody else: You can copy either

Insert a downloaded save: usually the AppData folder is better. I suggest renaming it to some name you haven't used before (RenPy saves always come with page number and save slot) or copy it to both folders to be certain it will work.

Thanks

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes